Trust me

Trust me

nobody here actually looks like that tho....i doubt

This is a thread for /r9k/

/r9k/ pls go

I would fucking take Jeff Seid posting for all of /r9k/ any day.

I've seen legit 3-4/10 with hot girls so yeah. It is actually true.

>inb4 they're rich
A lot of them aren't.

You just need to have realistic standards bro

No you haven't

IT WORKED FOR THEM

WHY NOT ME

Yeah, I have. Girls don't care about looks, son. I've bagged more pussy on a dreamer bulk than while lean.

And guess what, she made more than him. They finally broke up after this fat sack of shit cheated on her.

h-how

No. You haven't. Fat girls don't count.

I would never date a fat girl, son. Shit, I bagged a high school girl when I was 215lb 20% bf. You don't get girls because you're a bland and boring, not because you're ugly.

her body looks pretty shit desu

Haha I agree man! What a fucking ugly cunt! We can do much better than that, right?

*bro fist*

This is the saddest creepiest shit I've ever seen in my life.

He(if that is a he)is litterally that ugly harmless loser that got in good with the cool kids/girls.

Literally only utter autists of the highest caliber thinks he's...she's fucking these broads.

I mean look at how uncomfortable that chick looks.

lol at that guys makeup job

this dude must have an 8x6 and fuck like an animal

Lets see one pic of a hot girl you "fucked".

his hair lmfaoooo

Did you miss the multiple red arrows pointing out his colossal schlong?

she's like 10/10, dude has serious game. I, on the other hand, have no game -whatsoever-.
But its ok because only losers lift for women ha ha, r-right?

i'm not convinced by that makeup and styling
i see that belly

He must be hitting it right

you mean that fold in his shorts that some sad twats or the wierd ass in the photo drew?

My dick is almost ten inches, trust me. It doesn't bring the women to the yard. And the women it does bring, they only want to hang around when there's fucking to be done.

Post proof of your length using standard size 6-sided dice or go away.

did he comb his hair with a rake?

>Veeky Forums in denial

Pretty sure it was found out that he was a massive homo

A woman looks hotter when she has an ugly boyfriend. Must be a contrast beauty and the beast thing

Dude, take that fake shit back to rebbit where you can sucker some fucking stupid bastards with this shit.

it's a common tactic for absolute fucking losers to get pictures taken with hot bitches or just lots of average bitches and post them online as some kind of success or a "look at how many bitches I'm fucking, probably!" kind of thing.

Goddamn nigga.
Grow up.

>taking this much time with a response

Yep....denial

When someone tells you this they don't mean
>you just need to be more confident bro, you'll find a rich 10/10 well-educated princess with sound values and the same interests as you! also she's anime but real
They mean
>you just need to be more confident bro, you'll find a girl in your league!

Go find a 4/10 for your ugly ass and ask her out. You literally have nothing to offer, why do you think you deserve a hottie? The self-righteousness of these virgins man

He's fine, not ugly just average. He looks tall with a natural big build. Girls are subconsciously attracted to this stuff. He's just pudgy and has a bad beard. Not close to the other examples in the thread

>right guy
I NEED HIS PHOTOSHOPPED PICS RIGHT KNOW, I KNOW YOU HAVE THEM, PLS ANONS!

>30 words takes time from your perspective

Yikes...

I fucking hate this guy this meme

I bet that kid couldn't deadlift the garden hose.

>implying I just need to be confiden to fuck my mom

He is not average,
He is just plain ugly.

fucking ceirra

>be an experienced good looking grill.
>ez hooking up with most men who drool over you.
>they end up being bland or too much drama to handle, or have no time for you.
>"I just want a nice funny man like you user".
>"Well I'm always here for you annonete"
>she hooks up with you while drunk or rebounding.
>"Girls don't care about looks yo".

Fuck you ceirra you little piece of shit

Yet you're the one being negative on Veeky Forums with
>tfw no gf

Please post a guy who you think is good enough to climb the pedestal you're putting this girl on. You're fucking delusional

Middle eastern girls are notoriously good at using makeup too. She's absolutely not too hot for a guy like him

lol he is not fucking average, he is clearly unattractive.

wtf why is he choking her someone stop him

Reminds me of a story that happened a year or two ago:
>be at festival or some shit
>see table of good-looking girls
>not only good-looking, but genuinely beautiful
>be drunk enough to chat them up
>one looks exactly like pic related
>tells me she just broke up with her bf
the_game_is_on.webm
>and that he's depressed, can't stop writing her
>he might even come to the festival later to "win her back"
>"what a loser" I say
>she shows me pictures of him
>absolute fucking untermensch

I was just baffled at how ugly this guy was. Not one redeeming feature. The ugliest mofo I'd ever seen, short of deformities and burn victims. Basically, she hooked up with him because he was a beta orbiter and she was bored.

Later that night I saw him in person and on top of being ugly he had zero charisma (at least he was tall). He was pale and stumbling around like someone had just murdered his family before his eyes.

I tried to talk to him, slap the beta out of his life. "Lose some weight man, no wonder she left you, and lift some weight, you'll feel better about yourself! And cut your fucking hair, you look like a sheep. And stop dressing like a clown.". But he just wouldn't listen and kept making excuses. "B-b-but I can't I'm in the army, I have to eat, ...".

Maybe some people are just meant to be beta for life. I wouldn't be surprised if he shot himself the next day.

Someone take mix the lower-right picture with "the weak must fear the strong"

You have seen too.
Confidence is the best we can have to laid girls! then comes everything else.
Im sitting in a wheelchair and fuck alot 7/10 and 8/10.
I myself im handsome and fit, but im fucking sitting in a wheelchair. Ist all confidence kido.

The weaker should fear the weak.

"must fear"

This /r9k/ guys are shitposting every fucking board with this kind of crap threads.

They also are shitposting in tv and films, and while we are in the subject :

Grow up, and go a see a fucking doctor, shrink , whatever , you guys are truly sick in your head, and believe me , being in an echo chamber like /r9k/ must really fuck up your mind.

he got HEIGHT and FRAME
what did you guys expect
him not banging CHADS 8/10 leftovers?

>lets see a pic if this underaged girl you fucked

Yeah, bruh. Totally gonna post it.

are you?