Clean Eating DESTROYED by Layne Norton

Clean Eating DESTROYED by Layne Norton

youtube.com/watch?v=ge3NPxoCuAI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HPRr0D1qywo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What does Veeky Forums think of this?

I personally enjoy clean eating cause it makes me feel clean. As well as I take fucking massive shits. and I mean fucking MASSIVE. I had a record breaker like a week ago that I swear was as long was my forearm. (I'm 5'10)

You should listen to what he said in the video.

>so you might define clean eating as no poisonous food?

>well everything trace amounts of poisons so don't worry about eating poison

>Genuinely equating not eating "clean" (bro foods, there is no such thing as good or bad foods) as poison.

KEK.

What is not eating clean if eating clean is not?

layne pls go

I haven't watched the video so I'm not quite sure exactly what he said yet but I agree with you. Eating clean and healthy has had such a great effect on me, and it's also made me look into cooking more and how to properly prepare things and add all types of great flavors. I really enjoy eating healthy food. Always feel awful when it's something bad.

Clean eating is a myth.
Food isn't good or bad. How much you eat determines whether you are good or bad and as Layne discussed as long as you are hitting your micro-nutrient and fiber needs, it doesn't matter what you are eating as long as it fits within your carbs/fat/protein/-calories, the numbers that you have set for yourself or recommended numbers (for someone who wasn't lifting).

Same guy,
There is no such thing as "clean and healthy eating". What has had a great effect on you exactly?

I follow similar to what Layne believes and I also cook, have for years. I cook plenty of great meals of all kinds. Just because you can eat some pizza every week, a burger through the week, fit in some soda, etc. doesn't mean suddenly you can't eat any other foods like marinated grilled chicken breast with brown rice and vegetable medley. It just means you can eat exactly what you want every single day as long as you can fit it in, as long as you know you can reach your micro-nutrients and fiber intake, you can eat whatever you want to fit within the calories you'll have left over.

You shouldn't feel bad for eating anything unless you are over eating in terms of numbers. You sound like you are developing unhealthy (mentally, not physically) eating habits by actually feeling guilty if you eat what you feel like eating. You should just learn to be able to count calories and fit it in.

Ofcourse Dr. layne "Phd" norton is always right because he have Phd. Also did he mention that he has Phd?

>Also did he mention that he has Phd?

Nope, not once.

And yeah, he is right. You didn't fall for the "clean food" myth did you? Thought people started to wake up about that shit around 2010 or so.

>Hey guys and welcome to the gay time biolame video log, and today I want to talk about something that been on my mind a lot lately, my PhD.

also checked

Really dont care. What "clean" for you might be different from me

I don't believe I am. I completely agree with what you said, what I was saying is I personally feel awful and sluggish after having a pizza or something else similar. I understand that you an fit it in and nothing bad will happen but it can't take away that feeling I get. I just prefer eating the other way. I don't feel like I'm depriving myself either so it works out nicely.

You guys sound like Jason Blahahahahaha fans.
Did you know he was a mercenary who went on secret snatch and grab operations?

hes a sore loser and superbly butthurt when btfo in bb.com

"clean food" is a nonsense word like "cultural appropriation", "systematic racism" and "white privilege".

>as long as you are hitting your micro-nutrient and fiber needs
Pretty sure that's the definition of clean eating.

Jason Blaha is probably the biggest, strongest person on YouTube. Top 5 at least.

I like clen eating and tren hard all the time. Anavar give up

I watched the video, that cunt is a fucking retard.
I sincerely hope other people don't think like that.

Sorry, you don't live in reality?

He's already been BTFO by the king of Veeky Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=HPRr0D1qywo

>The king of Veeky Forums
>Posts a fucking vegan

HAHAHAHA

Refute it.

watched most of it. there's nothing controversial there and anyone who pays any attention to nutrition should know it already. other nutrition experts like alan aragon and lyle mcdonald say basically the same thing.

Exactly. It's just common sense, though a lot of people on Veeky Forums don't seem to understand these concepts.

Nobody gives a shit.

kys

yeah, he can spout iifym because when he's dieting the drugs take care of any obstacles like insulin resistance, while nattys have to overcome them through dietary management be it low carb, keto, IF, whatever works for you

>MUH PHD
>MUH SCIENCE
>MUH PHD
>MUH SCIENCE

have you accomplished anything at all as a pro bodybuilder? or have any of your clients? well? why have you Z E R O accomplishments in bodybuilding if you're so smart and right then?

>BBBBUT MUH PHD
>IM A DOCTOR
>LIKE,
>IM A DOCTOR WHO CARES ABOUT BODYBUILDING ACCOMPLISHMENTS
>MUH RESEARCH SHOWS..
>BBBBUT THEYRE ON STEROIDS AND IM DEFINITELY NOT....!

This pretty much
A Phd in America is slightly better than a bachelor in Europe.

Post picture of yourself

here.

15 years of training hard and following science to it's core and ignoring any hearsay or broscience.

now let's see YOUR pic.

r8 no h8

but mate... he has a phd... he paid 200k for a piece of paper and read research on rats and sedentary people...

he's really smart.. like... why pay george farah or chris aceto 5000$ for a 1 month nutrition plan when you have REAL SCIENCE from a phd doctor like him...

Oh. So this is you too then?

You're getting butthurt because clean eating is bro science nonsense. Grow the fuck up.

Calorie is not a calorie
500 gr of sugar is not the same as 500 grams of glucose, even tho they are both "carbs"
Inquire about Robert Lustig

He definitely ate cheeseburgers and poptarts all day to get that physique (at the very short stint of his bodybuilding career), couldn't even qualify for an IFBB pro and has the nerve to start coaching.

Now that he became a powerobeser he pretty much jumped hardcore on the IIFYM bandwagon and hated broscience to attract similar FAILURES who have to resort to powerlifting.

I kinda feel sad for actual bodybuilders who still get scammed by this guy.

>200k for a piece of paper

You get paid to do a phd

You're legitimately brainwashed by something that has already been disproved.

It's kind of funny that you're acting like women in the 80's and 90's that thought fat caused fat, then thought that carbs caused fat and started all of those fad diets. That is literally what you are following. "Clean eating" is nothing but a fad diet based on no actual evidence. Your stupidity is infuriating and the fact you actually genuinely believe such nonsense is embarrassing like an adult believing in santa clause or other fairytales.

>why count calories bro all u need is 6 meals a day; steamed chicken breast, brown rice and broccoli! Oats in the morning of course!

>brb bingeing and calling it "cheat day" or "cheat meals" on the weekend because I have no idea how to count calories or understand how to construct a real meal plan incorporating other foods daily and making sure those actually fit in.

This idiot probably believes vaccines are good for me too.

I bet he doesn't even believe in the flying spaghetti monster!

Layne's just trying to get his views.

He still believes in mesomorph/ectomorph/endomorph shit. So, I take a lot of what he says with a grain of salt.

no