How do girls act around you now that you are Veeky Forums?

How do girls act around you now that you are Veeky Forums?

Also have anyone here tried zucchini spaghetti?

they get jealouse.

yes, they're really delicious.

They expect me to act like a Chad

which is tiresome

do you also have HEIGHT FACE FRAME?

i don't know. the only place i go is to the gym in the early morning hours and there are only guys there

surprisingly nicer

yep same here

but what about outside the gym?
inb4
>outside the gym

>she wants to be dominated
>just wanna cuddle

No matter how much I deadlift, my squishy inner beta remains.

100 kg OHP, 150 kg bench, 200 kg squat and 220 kg diddy at 90 kg later, and I'm still pretty much invisible to them.

Lifting for women really is a meme if you weren't born with Chad's FACE, FRAME. Glad I never lifted for them in the first place, though.

I go to the gym with a car so I dont really step outside of the gym at all

>tfw no hulk bf to hold

always been ottermode, what really changed the way women act around me was a change of hairstyle/facial hair or acquisition of glasses

FACE yes, HEIGHT exactly average, FRAME only when clothed.

iktf bro. I just wanna take it slow but they all expect me to take charge like I fuck a different one every week

I used to have a huge inferiority complex when it came to girls, but now I just don't give a shit around them. That seems to work.
I got asked out at my job by a 17yo. Also I get a lot of looks that I never got before.

I don't like zucchini spaghetti.

I got fit but I'm still a beta manlet so I can't talk to girls. I just fuck guys now since its easier, but I'm not gay.

>I just fuck guys now since its easier, but I'm not gay.

Do you say no homo every time? Else i've got bad news for you.

it's only gay if you cum inside

>Get fit
>Get set up
>Gf
>All her friends wanna fuck me
>Not into landwhales or auschwitz
>Gf is a decent 7, big boobs, HIGH TEST
>I am 1 year through lifting. Not that jacked
>My 'huge arms' are still dyelmode to me
>Suppress indignance at being called ripped
>Not even ottermode yet
>Beta best friendo is jelly as fuck
>I wanna motivate this chubby loser
>Worry he'll cuck me with his natty lifting genetics
>Laugh, realize his fat messed up his hormones
>Sad again because of wasted potential

Oh boodles are pretty dope.

You can change user

I can keep this façade until it sticks

I've only been lifting for a little under a year now.
I feel like they seem to notice my presence more than before.

I'm still "that quiet guy" but I've noticed they've started talking and trying to joke with me more than before.

Not that I care, I didn't start lifting for their approval.

Was chubby but strong looking, lose weight and focus on getting big traps/arms/shoulders. 8/10 face underneath fat and now I get sexually harassed at work. mixed feels.

I've noticed that some girls might be interested. I say might because I'm an ex fat fuck and can't accept that someone likes me now. I've noticed girls looking, but I can't tell if they are interessted or ot. Either way I'm too autistic to start a conversation and keep going from there because in my head no one likes me. Not autistic if I know the girl, I just don't know how to approach

you can do the cheesy awkward shit they do in movies except it works and then you're making out

Every girl is now a high chance for me to sleep with.

Friend's girlfriend, that cute girl you had a crush on in grade 9, random qt at grocery store.

They all smile and love talking.

Got a recipe for zucchini spaghetti?

This. Fucking grows old when I start out as a "fuck boy", as they seem to like to call it, with every new girl I meet.

are these the guys from the brojob maymay?