CBT: SHOW YOUR PUMPED PICS FAGGGOTS. WE NATTY NOW

LMAO SCARED PUSSIES

NO PICS = DYEL
NO FACE PICS = UGLY

THESE ARE THE RULES

1. take a new photo
2. Stop posting from prison
3. Start posting again when you're over 5'9

is masT that tyler ninja guy from youtube?

I took that pic today fucking uttter faggot.

WHERE ARE YOU PICS?

This is cbt, no fucking /r9k. Get your cuck feelings out of here

1.no photo
2.cancer
3.still dyel

he got better chest, i got better arms.

he ugly so wear mask. I don't ugly

he strong, i weak

You just confirmed you're ugly.

lemme correct that for your ugly ass

MAST NO HIDE NO EVER.

if you proud of something you gotta show it, butt you proud of nothing that's why you not showing

REKKTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, once again

Kek is this Blastoise-mode?

Hey masT you should pose with a sword or something it will be cool

dude is that roid gut?
respect for posting anyway, just be like lenny and dont give a fuck about it

sandneger

1. Fuck you
2. Who larps as a roided out manlet
3. Post your actual body cuck
4. Go outside
Seriously, you're almost as bad as aids sand paper skin "im the king of Veeky Forums"

155lbs in pic, 160lbs now. 6 feet.

i look a lot thicker but for the life of me can't get it on the picture. i'll try again tonight.

See kids. This is why you shouldnt roid. Under the artificial sense of general well being produced by an overdose of testosterone in your system, you completely lose self-awareness and behave like a massive idiot and appear almost like you are braindead.

Dont be like this guy, have some self-respect.

what do the wheels look like?

>155lbs
>in any way, shape or form "thick"

i didn't say thick, i said thicker.

are you slightly retarded or what?

Don't even use thick as an adjective when referring to your body. You're aushwitz mode, skelley at best.

i'm not that guy but are you fucking retarded?

oh boy i fucking hate autistic shitlords like you.

please post your fucking pic so i can laugh about you.

masT pls go

'fit&ripped' and 'fit&built' have the same amount of muscle and bf%, the only difference is lighting and that 'f&r' has a tan.

mast please tell me more about the hair growth regimen ( saw palmetto and pumpking seed oil ) i've been taking them and i don't know what to make of the results, it doesn' seem like much has changed really, but there a slight improvement in the lower number of falling hairs. also how long until you saw results and will it fuck up my hormones if i'm not done with puberty yet ?

18 years old, natty

Forgot to add 182 cm/ 80 kg

>tfw fedor mode

miron, how long did it take, where did you start and what are your lifts ?

Started with swimming from age 7, Stopped with 15 when competition got so bad, that the kids here ( Germany ) started roiding to swim faster

Was too skinny so i started lifting with 16
Pic related is me with 17

I'm sorry but i stopped training with free weights when i turned 17
There just is no reason for Bodybuilding
Also it minimises Injuries
MMA alreade took it's toll ln my wrists

i don't know who is who, or if it's you that's just respoding in two texts for some reason but gg man. just make sure to not let yourself go and be a fat slob, most young people who quit lifting and sports while in their formative years go to shit, i've seen this happen.

unlike me, i looked like shit from 12-16 and i took a toll on my confidence a little, but now i'm 18, been lifting for a year and i feel that much better when i see people who had a head start on me and declined. anyway i'm not exactly near your physicue, since i'm 185 and only 73 kg, but i started as a turbo skelly fat mode at 65. i reckon in about a year of proper eating and sleep i'll get there. my core look exactly the same tho which is weird, maybe i should cut down on ab shit

Yeah both is me
I don't train abs
they just are like that

Today was leg day

oh look it's the jew nosed pasty ass balloon looking motherfucker again
how for is your cock up your own ass?
and who bullied you in high school to make you this insecure? or was it your dad?
simple q&a shouldn't be too difficult for you champ

BACK DFAY FUAAAAAARRRRKKKK LEAVING HUMANITY BEHINDDDDDDDDDD LETSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lmaono back, traps, or arms

>cruising on a blast dose for this

looking good

I drop to 250 test pretty often. That is just 500/500 test npp. Reasonable for someone my size.

This is just 350 test. I'm actually fairly responsible with amounts.

>roiding for this

They say you should reach your full portential BEFORE you get on gear