Is this THEE number 1 thing you can do to improve posture?

Is this THEE number 1 thing you can do to improve posture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rFNBcvw46SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TxaFhIpY4Qo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sleep flat on the floor

>number 1 thing to improve posture
>no mention of diddlylift

why ask when your already wrong?

I always thought you were supposed to put your arms straight up.
Is this the reason why I can't do it or is my posture still shit/

>so sure he is right
>completely wrong

anyone with bad posture or poor flexibility should not attempt squats or deadlifts until they fix their shit. otherwise youll just snap up

Strengthening your postural muscles will do more desu senpai

But that's pointless if you're so tight that you can't even get into a good postural position in the first place

I've been thinking of taking up meditation. Will any of the full lotus posture shit fuck me up?

youtube.com/watch?v=rFNBcvw46SQ

>tfw do this 2--3 times a day and wrists cant even touch the wall at 90 degrees

Her feet are too far forward. Heels should only be a few inches from the wall

does it matter as long as your spine is flat against the wall?

Yes. You wouldn't overhead press with your feet that far forward.

youtube.com/watch?v=TxaFhIpY4Qo

Wall angel a gay

Stretch your hip flexors, do weighted crunches, pike and glute ham raise/fire hydrant. Fix your weak shit, stretch your tight shit.

Crunches and sit-ups in general are not great for your back, try to replace those

t. McGill

yeah but what about the top half of the body; chest and shoulders and all that shit

number 1 thing you can do to impinge your shoulders

seriously, that exercise is retarded. literally read SS, there's an explanation.

just overhead press with correct form, deadlift and chin

No, an elastic band is better.

I can do this no problem. My posture is still fucked.

is your lower back flat against the wall? there shouldn't be any gap between the wall and your spine. also the back of your head should be touching the wall too.

You must mean yoga. How is sitting in silence gonna fix your posture?

With or without a pillow?

No pillow

how am I supposed to get to sleep like that

You're talking out your cunt m8

you can get used to sleeping without a pillow just like you can with one

ok fine but like seriously who actually sleeps on the floor

>having adequate external rotation mobility will cause impingement, not correct it

You are one fucking colossal kind of retard.

You are not a resident shoulder expert because you read SS

That shit stretches the fuck out of your anterior deltoids and pec minor while strengthening your external rotator muscles. So, it's a great prehab exercise.

Another excellent prehab stretch is broomstick dislocations. But is one exercise to be very careful about on the progression as it thoroughly tests your shoulder kinematics.

>weighted crunches

OP, Yoga is good. I find that it hits muscles by stretching them in ways that they dont usually work in traditional excercises.

Some places run Broga that is like yoga for MEN although I've not tried it so I don't know if its any good.

Also, someone told me that being flexible (a full range of extension and contraction without muscle tightness that restricts the motion) is worth 7% extra strength as youre not resisting the muscle on the other side (bicep not pulling against a tight tri for example)

You could just sleep in bed on your back without a pillow. But you cant change positions the whole night