How come a solid 80%+ of guys at my gym have buzz cuts?

How come a solid 80%+ of guys at my gym have buzz cuts?

What happened to the "full head of hair" meme that everyone on Veeky Forums raves on about?

large majority of men are balding or will eventually go bald, so they shave their hair as early acceptance

Majority of Veeky Forums guys have either no style or hair thick enough to make a decent haircut

This. Every man can shave their head, only a few can grow out good hair

Buzz cut is the ultimate red pill.

Making your hair a fashion accessory is extremely feminine behavior, then again most of you people are bi-curious faggots raised in single-mother households who use to wear skinny-jeans (and probably still do), while at the same time trying to preach how bad feminism is for society and how much you hate how it's changed how men act, when you're literal the definition of a failed fucking man.

Pretty much just end yourselves because I feel sick just looking at you.

The hipster faggots and Veeky Forums drones over did the long hair thing and made it look cringeworthy and embarrassing so the trend is now rebeling and it's all about minimalist haircuts.

Shut the fuck up, and shove that 'redpill' shit up your ass, you imbecile.

Oh sorry, did I upset you and make you drop your purse--err i mean manbag---err i mean your dragon dildo carrier.

Fucking faggots.

Damn who triggered you?

this but it triggers all the faggots here who spend 30min everyday maintaining their gay ass haircut

>most of you people are bi-curious faggots raised in single-mother households
How did you find out?!

my hair grows thick and very fast. im a 5'9 manlet but i always hated how anoying my hair was, so my entire life i got buzzcuts

im a virgin so i decided to start letting it grow and see if that betters my chances with women but a buzzcut makes me look a hell of a lot more manly AND its easy to take care of

>long hair

Sorrry im not a woman.

I use to spend like $50 every 3 weeks on haircuts.

So much effort/energy/time to maintain it, after 3 weeks or so it would go to shit and I'd need to get it cut by a professional to get it staying proper.

Then I got gifted a $100 electric trimmer from my sister for xmas one year and I decided to buzz cut my own hair for something different. Haven't looked back, been doing it myself ever since. Saved so much fucking time now, no more dicking around with my hair all the time, saving about $1,000/year on haircuts.

Still get my dick wet, boggles my mind some guys can invest so much of their self worth in maintaining some fashionable hair style. It is actually kind of gay to be that obsessed with your fucking hair lmfao.

kek'd

Hair only gets in the way on a physical and on a thermal and microbial level

NO faggot no1cares about "muh individuality"

It's for function and simplicit style

Buzzcut is the best haircut for men provided they are handsome enough to pull it off. It's masculine and simple. Unfortunately pulling it off is easier said than done

It's extremely gay for a guy to care about his hair

Faggot

Looks more intimidating. I have that haircut, am Veeky Forums and got plenty of tattoos. Nobody fucks with me

spotted the baldlet

Preach it brother. Fuck those gay ass long haired bastards and man bun faggots.

>Shaving because you want to
Alpha
>Shaving because your fucked hairline demands it
Beta

So many hairlets in this thread. Why are guys with short hair so uptight?

buzzed a day ago.
now I need to eat big and get big.

I REMEMBER YOU

how many cocks have you sucked user? you sucked a dick and here you are denying it even to yourself whilst showing how much of a newfag you are with all the insults you throw around to people youve never even seen
just go suck a dick again user you know you want to

A lot of guys think it makes them look tough. There's a pressure to look tough in a gym full of driven men with big muscles. That's pretty much it.

This. I'm 28, going bald, don't want to look like pic related. I can grow a good beard and being jacked with a shaved head and a beard will never go out of style.

in order to pull it off, you need the right head shape and face. otherwise you'll either look like a baby or a plumber.

bishes love thick hair just go with that

kek. indeed that is me.

>mfw literal 4/10 uggo's try to get male model haircuts

If you're not facially robust you better have a thick neck. Otherwise you'll just look like a potato head

Buzzed haircut looks good on almost anyone and is low maintenance.

>All these coping BALDLETS
LOL women live thick and long hair on handsome men

Its gay to care about how you look?

do you look in the mirror at all? do you wear deoderant? do you shave? then you care about your appearance. fuck off to askmen.

Post pic please manly man.

Protip: Lifting raises test, and typically will make you go bald faster if you were going to go bald anyway.
Creatine also furthers this.
Injecting test will make it happen to people don't even have a predisposition to balding.

This

guys generally don't fuck with bald guys because most are hard as fuck

that guy has better hair than me. time to call him a faggot

I don't do any of those except deodorant because if I don't wear it I'll stink

Why do you want long greasy hair you'll get sweat in all the time.

Short hair looks better and feel nicer.

Kinda makes you look bigger and more aggressive, which is attractive to other men.

t. Kissless, hugless, virgin NEET.

How is your chemo going?

being hugless would be so sad