SHOULDERS

How do i build better shoulders Veeky Forums??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6bUYrhsS29Q
instagram.com/p/BPY7cuqFgSj/
youtube.com/watch?v=LRVFXFpIHDE
youtube.com/watch?v=t0_lZGmo9ag
youtube.com/watch?v=q5sNYB1Q6aM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

diet and cardio

that's retarded, shoulders, not abs.

what are good excersises

im no expert but shoulder exercises seem like a good bet

Military press, overhead press, side lateral raises and deadlifts.

Diddys made my shoulers pop

lol try with arnolds, shoulder press and my all time fav, the OHP

retarded questions get retarded answers faggot

Is there really any difference in muscle activation between military and OHP?

Are you by chance Australian?

>Diddys made my shoulers pop

DL for shoulders? huh... I've never thought of it that way. I usually do light DL and then use it for shrugs, but never thought to squeeze shoulders.
don't forget arnolds tho... they'll give you baller shoulders

ignore this retard

hitting all 3 heads with not only a variety of exercises but also a variation in rep/weight schemes

the rear, medial, and anterior head all make up the shoulder generally

the rear head is hit by pulls; rows, facepulls, partially pull ups/pull downs, and straight bar standing lat pulldowns, as well as shit like rear delt flies

the medial head is the center head, and gives your shoulders the "width" from a front facing perspective; doing sitting or standing lateral flies will build this, and personally bending my arms to a little bit more than a 90 degree angle and lifting from the elbows helps me feel it better; you can also do them on a cable with a low weight and squeeze the hell out of it

finally the anterior delt or the front delt is built through a variety of workouts (though primarily presses); OHP, benching, front delt raises, seated shoulder press, etc

work ALL of these, preferably rear when you do back and front when you do chest, with medial being something you should try to do 2-4 times a week

i like seth feroce's video for more info, he may be a roiding turbo manlet but his advice is relatively sound

youtube.com/watch?v=6bUYrhsS29Q

user, thanks for the actual answer

Anybody else ever notice somebody posting an actual informative answer to a question on Veeky Forums usually kills the thread?

Yeah, because all the bantz were shit, and noone had any good memes, or shit/dad advice to debunk

and because the point of the thread has been fulfilled

>the medial head is the center head, and gives your shoulders the "width" from a front facing perspective; doing sitting or standing lateral flies will build this, and personally bending my arms to a little bit more than a 90 degree angle and lifting from the elbows helps me feel it better; you can also do them on a cable with a low weight and squeeze the hell out of it
so medial is the one that people talk about when they say 'broad' shoulders?
also what do you mean more than 90? you keep the weight close to your body? that'd cut down on your ROM, which isn't what one would want?

You want your elbow to move in an arc, from where it rests, to when its at the same level as your shoulder. Bending your arms shouldnt change the range of motion.

Shoulder press every morning with two freeweights. Pretty simple.

ah thanks, sorry about that.

less than 90 is an acute angle, more than 90 is an obtuse angle

and yes, working your medial head will give you broader shoulders and a wider upper body

Ol mate has some decent info.
But a big thing people ignore is posture and flexibility of surrounding muscles (chest and back)

>light DLs
>gains
pick one

isn't shoulder pressing every day bad???

Currently doing it every other day.

No problems yet.

how big are your shoulders? How long have you been doing this?

Started literally a week ago. Not huge. I'm not doing it for size. Getting dat dere relative strength.
Transition from once every three days to every other was pretty easy.

instagram.com/p/BPY7cuqFgSj/

not bad, lad

Ty,m8.

I'm gonna become hokage.

I do push press, military press, DB shoulder press, lateral raises, rear felt fly, face pull and upright row all once a week

Volume has been key for my shoulder growth even though they are still by no means remotely impressive, heavy movements like shoulder press are good but still high rep burnout sets for side delts are rear delts are good, for me i feel my side delts contract and burn the most with lighter weights (12-15) reps. Here is some videos that I feel like will help with that there delt development
1.youtube.com/watch?v=LRVFXFpIHDE
2.youtube.com/watch?v=t0_lZGmo9ag

going for size or strength?

Oh and one more, make sure to watch this before doing another rep for side raises, can't build shoulders if they're banged up, hope this helps man:youtube.com/watch?v=q5sNYB1Q6aM

t. jeff

Just trying to help, if you can't admit its just bad advice I'm assuming your just meming and don't lift

actually good video desu. I never heard of internally rotating during lat raises but I wasn't really concentrating on not doing it either.

t. pro athlete trainer and is more successful than you, linked his videos because those videos are useful and have helped me

sure got me there

thnx user. switching up my weekly shoulder routine a tad bit

thats good, i was internally rotating when I began lifting and went to snap city, but thanks to his videos Im beginning to rehab my shoulder and actually can train them super hard, given that I warm up