>that first heart attack of the day

>

>dat last sip

which sip should I sip right now?

> drinking 3 cans
> having heart problems

I am shocked

Is caffiene really bad for you?

I have 20-30 coffees a day in order to get a lot of milk in me (can't stand milk by itself). Should I reduce that or start trying decaf?

Been doing this 6-7 years daily without a problem

>20-30 coffees a day
you are gonna have the mother of all headaches if you get off caffeine dude lmao

>that last sip of your life

>mfw dat last sip

As long as you balance that with 36 hard boiled egg whites and a multivitamin your good to go mate.

Yeah I tried quitting once. It was torture. You are perpetually tired - but unable to actually sleep. Weird af

wait what

20-30 coffees a day? if each one is 8oz thats grams of caffeine

nb4 diarrhea guy

Haha fuck you diarrhea guy.

Normal sized mugs of coffee, brewed at home. Not sure how much grams of caffeine it is, but I normally use a lot of coffee when brewing so it's probably a bit stronger.

thats why energy drinks for under aged are outlawed here in Lithuania.

Why do teenagers think they need all that energy anyway?

Underrated kek

Some might think that they should take it when doing physical activities simply because it's a sports drink, the same way some people feel that they have to buy special gym outfits instead of just putting on some sweatpants and a t-shirt. And some teenagers might drink it because they want to stay up and play vidya rather than go to sleep.

> drink considerably more than what the can CLEARLY fucking tells you is a healthy amount
> die
> hurr durr ima sue

Gee its almost like its marketed like that!

Sip all the sips

>20-30 coffees a day

Is this nigga serious?

>I have 20-30 coffees
D-did you mean 2-3?...

I tried drinking a can of monster before exercise once
Never again, I thought I was going to be sick. And I have a large caffeine tolerance and generally handle uppers well.

what the fuck did you just say?

>20-30 coffees
wat
that's like 3g of caffeine. 1/3 of lethal dose.

Hahahahhahahaha.
Boy, you have a serious addiction

That's not so bad, I used to use a gram of caffeine with 20mg Eph when doing ud 2.0, albeit for 3 days only.

I was fine. Felt a really hard crash though.

I drank three 0,5l cans during an allnighter writing a term paper. Smoked a pack of Marlboro Red as well.
God damn its disgusting. I drink an Energy drink once a year, it escapes me how people can enjoy this shit. Just take a caffeine pill or two and be done with it if you cant stomach black coffee

totally worth it

I like the Java Monsters but the regular stuff just tastes like diabetes. Even Red Bull is less offensive.

Why is everyone named Dustin a complete retard?

the point is in the OP

"so his father claims".

few hundred mg of caffeine isn't knocking any teenager into sudden cardiac arrest

kid had a significant underlying issue, father is looking for someone to blame, naturally it's the "big bad energy drinks".

>drink 3 cans
>play physically demanding sport
>die
>parents sue

Are Americans mentally deficient?

yes

Yeah but we mostly will just blame Obama or something for our mental retardation

This

whats with you burgers and lawsuits?

Muh responsibility

Always someone else's fault.

If a bartender free pours and pours just a little bit too much in the glass and the customer leaves, crashes his car and finds his alcohol levels too high, the bartender will get sued for manslaughter or something similar kek.

Top jej

>20-30 coffees
This is not okay

>buy gun
>shoot self
>father sues gun company

>I like the Java Monsters

Arent those things made of like like 1/3 sugar though?

3.5 cans is what, 525mg of caffeine? kid's had an undiagnosed medical condition or smth to die from that

My heart palpitated just reading this

moar liek
>buy nerf gun.
>shoot self in the eye repeatedly.
>father sues hasbro.

>guy on my hockey team used to chug a monster before games
His heart should've stopped

I used to drink 20 coffees a day when I worked nights on the ward.

At some point you are going to have to stop and the withdrawal is going to be hell

You should probably start tapering off already

>drink says 'do not have more that 1 a day' on the can
>drink 3.5 when you have heart problems
ayy

they won't get a penny

>muh frivolous lawsuits

watch 'hot coffee' (2011)

Don't quit at once then, quit slowly
>20-30 coffees a day
Try 1 less every day
Hopefully it will be somewhat smooth - less energy than usual, but in 20-30 days + 1 week you will feel fine without all that coffee.
Do it for your health.

It was the 24oz cans so something around 840mg. The average coffee drinker gets more than that in a day. He was either on something else as well or had a serious heart condition.

So did Voltaire, you'll be fine

>Not mixing for twice the sips

bretty gud

I have 400-600mg of caffeine a day plus 1-3 coffees. Not sure I could function without it. That being said.. Any more and it triggers a migraine (just cannot drink enough water to ballance out that much caffeine. Feel fine otherwise and it has been a couple years. Just had a physical exam too.. Perfect health.