Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2okh4hdXgOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>being a tinder roastie
>greatest achievement
really makes you think...

even olympic gold medalists arent good enough for a 4/10 female in 2017

ITS OVER

>You SLAVE AWAY training to win THE OLYMPICS meanwhile CHAD sits at home eating PIZZA and banging YOUR ONEITIS

she looks fat and ugly even with that filter on so 4/10 is generous

And yet, you still cannot bang her because you are below her standards.

That's so strange. I matched with him too but I live in Seattle. Do you guys think this was a bot?

>thabks

Deal breaker.

>A Match in a degenerate app
>Greatest accomplishment
The good thing about this liberation era is women are allowed to show their true nature.

>even handsome olympic gold medalists aren't good enough to score on tinder

What is even the point anymore?

This is where you spergs are wrong, she didn't become attracted to him because of face, frame, abs whatever, she got attracted to him once he proved he's successful. That's the only thing that matters you homos

>just be succesful lmao
Is this why americans believe in the american dream? Retarded libertardians who don't understand basic statistics.

This, desu.
Girls want what other girls have, so its simple.
Win one, win all.

It certainly is better to believe in "hard work will raise your standard of living" instead of "pls more welfare, society has made me this way :,( "

>Statistics
Stay pleb friend

He looks small and Asian though, so that explains it.

he looks like a manlet next to that flag
he looks like a dicklet in those tiny trousers

the real joke is that women expect to actually get better looking guys than that while providing nothing.

So what size is the average flag user?

Pretty sure all swimmers are growers not showers. They have to be because of water resistance and shit.

then why sailboats have keels? check mate

I'm so glad i have a tiny aerodynamic penis so it doesn't slow me down. lmaoing at you bbc slow swimming fucks.

I don't know about asian swimmers
But european swimmers fuck so much pussy, you can bet they've raised the birthrate of wherever they're going.

Rich women, rich girls also really like swimmers, athletes with medals, not your average pleb.

Shes ugly as fuck

>My tinder match
>My

It's all about you isn't it sweetheart.

Because it is a boat.
The fin part of the keel on sailboats is for extra stability because they list so much when turning.

The fuck? He's way more attractive than her. The ego these bitches have these days and its all because of social media and beta orbiters.

Yeah that's why you only go for the hot ones since they're all as high maintenance. Unless she got diddled by her uncle when she was little any girl will think she's a fucking princess

Here is your reason ffgt:
youtube.com/watch?v=2okh4hdXgOQ

connor pls

dude, answering seriously to a joke post, heavily implies assburgers

rekt

>this entire post

>european
>swimmers
>pussy

You mean african.

>african swimmers

From what I can recall, that dude is the relative of some top official in an African country and he got in the Olympics as if it's some sort of vacation for him.

As a psychology faggot, I'll be adding to this. Women want successful men to take care of them, and are willing to go through the whole shebang of marriage just to be taken care of, but what they really ultimately desire from men is their genes. You can be broke as a joke, but if you're sexy women will want to fuck you. Until paternity tests cuckolding was a real fear, women will marry successful guys and fuck Johnny genetics, making her husband care for her child

>Africa
>so corrupt that being a fat fuck won't prevent you to join the Olympics as long as your daddy is someone important

No wonder you haven't build a civilization after all these thousands of years.

Oh shittt

You're contradicting yourself in the same post "psychology faggot"

>Africa is one country
Holy fuck /pol/ just stick to your own board

Mad nigger detected.

Yes, just ignore statistics and insult the poor, goy

>poor as shit
>dictatorships
>corruption

Show me three African countries that don't fulfill these characteristics.

Depends what poor people.

>white, hard-working people with the same citizenship as me
help them

>refugees
keep them out

Looks like I hit a nerve in your vagina.
Not nig, just too intelligent to be /pol/. Sorry to disappoint ma'am

She's a harlot and a whore, look at that emoji she's lusting for him! Remember that lust is a sin and if you feel lust you commit adultery in your heart

>tfw to inteligant 4 /pol/

>white people are inherently better
Retard detected

They are

look at There are no white drug dealers in the park of my town. They are ALL black, even though we already give them welfare to not rape everyone.

This is so obviously false I can't believe you believe it.

She's may be an ugly cunt but the guy isn't white.

>he doesnt know
good goy

Are you kidding me? Google about the Arabian Gangs in Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, etc.

Muslims are a plague for the world and everything they touch will turn into shit. Look at how Turkey is doing recently.

this woman looks like 40 yo. imagine how she will look like when she really is over 30

S E A T T L E
E
A
T
T
L
E
pls be my gf

If she knew who he was, you can bet your ass she would've responded.

That being said, that dude must have the smallest dick. Mine 100% wouldn't fit in that speedo.

how the fuck can you see what she looks like? She's got like 3 pixels and one of them is the silly dog filter

anyways, it's definitely true though. Women have always had much higher standards than men, but online dating just magnifies that so much.
pic-related was an experiment showing how many messages men and women of varying attractiveness got in 4 months. The two attractive women filled their inboxes. The average, chubby woman got twice as many messages as the Chad. Morbidly obese disgusting landwhale is still considered more desireable than an average man.
There was another study that found men view 50% of women as below average while women view 80% of men as below average. A 5/10 woman literally does think she's too good for an 8/10 man. This is despite the fact that men take fitness a lot more seriously than women, and in the US at least women are a lot more likely to be fat. So objectively speaking, an average man should be more attractive than an average woman

>until paternity tests
and feminists want to get rid of those for some reason.... really makes you think

>manlet
>olympic swimmer
is that even possible? Phelps is like 6'4", and most olympic swimmers are at least 6'0"
he does look short in that picture though but idk

hypergamy is real, it's also why Veeky Forums is mostly men while tumblr HAES blogs are women.
Women desire men better than themselves which causes men to put more effort into dating than women which causes women to raise their standards even more which causes men to put even more effort in.
Meanwhile the opposite is happening, men have low standards so women let themselves get fat and don't make any effort to approach guys or be interesting, so men lower their standards even more and women try even less.

It's just going to keep cycling until all the men are on roids and all the women are hams, and then sexbots come out and humanity is fucked

I can agree with this, in terms of 'relationships' woman want someone she agree's with, thinks is funny, has a sociable group of friends and cool hobbies. But when it comes to 'mating' and 'SEX' it doesn't come as a suprise that she instinctually graves CHAD COCK. I creep this girls hidden instagram thing and she made some long drawn-out post about how much she loved her boyfriend but she cheated on him cause she wanted the GENES. Women are literally wired to crave alpha cock.

No that doesn't prove overall attractiveness levels you retard.
That's not even how it works with men and women goddamn.

That shows ability to get attention from the opposite sex on an online dating site.

Relatively speaking a man getting that many messages from women, and the occasional catfishing tranny/gay dude or gay dude who's looking for a friend/dude to fuck his female friend) is good.
An attractive woman getting a lot of messages from men, and the occasional creepy lez who's either catfishing or doing the whole let's be friends/men are all pigs eh girlfriend thing, is a given.

You didn't even look into the type of or quality of the messages that each received.

BUH BUH WOMEN WILL GET PURSUED BY MEN!! AND MEN WILL NOT BE PURSUED BY WOMEN!!
How can people like you be so ignorant of basic heteronormative actions of human beings then try to extrapolate something as ridiculous as attractiveness level across all sexes?

I don't even fucking understand why you would care that women are getting more responses compared to men?

Lol the cuck you replied to can't even come up with one

I know right.
Ugh, how can people be so ignorant?

Chad?
That was in the 90's
Girls nowadays cheat on you with a BBC.

Stop shilling yourself, you jew-haired faggot.

Sometimes it doesn't really matter how perfect you are. I'm tall, muscular, handsome, etc. and get good matches on tinder. They aren't going to keep responding unless you really entertain them. So you also have to be their dancing monkey in order to get them into bed. The problem with these dating apps is that they have 50 men clamoring for their attention and your value isn't as evident as in person.

Are
you
kidding
me?

>Admits that she's a gold digger

Why do women suck so much?

Right, because you are a paragon of moral behaviour with an unimpeachable personal character, right?

Shut the fuck up, you are just as bad as a white knight because you sound like a whiny little faggot. Just go suck a dick and leave the heterosexual talk to the heterosexuals.

>implying she didn't white out the rest of the conv where she went full thirst

She was matched PRIOR to him winning. She's mad that she didn't take it up because now he's famous (sort of)

No-one actually spends 3-6 hours a week in the gym just to get laid, right? It's just a meme, right? You can't be that sad, can you?

>claims to be heterosexual
>browses Veeky Forums
It should be obvious to even you that we all know youre lying.

>3-6 hours a week
It's like you don't want to look good, user.

Back to your containment board

Don't be silly, most of us spend at least 2 hours a day

no wonder black ppl can't swim