Imagine you are 180cm and 65kg

Imagine you are 180cm and 65kg

Which is more shameful to you?

Your height, or your weight?

>tfw 177cm and 62kg
>see this thread
>mfw

I-I have thin bones (6" wrists) and I used to be 50kg before I started working out and bulking

Well, which are you more ashamed of?

I can't believe that a so-called "man" like me is less than 70 FUCKING kilograms. I want out of this nightmare

I feel more ashamed telling people my weight just because of the number, but otherwise I look fine.

I look really fit with a shirt on, and when people guess my weight they estimate it to be around ~150-160. People are really surprised when I tell them my actual weight. Which is probably what I would be if I had a larger and thiccer skeletal structure (i.e. 6.5" or higher wrists)

Personally I'm glad for my genetics; I know people on and off the internet who are way stronger than me and lift way bigger numbers and yet I look way more aesthetic

The weight.
I'm 5'10(177cm) and never been less than 169lbs(76kg)

Currently 190lbs (not fat). Look like I lift in and out of clothes.

At 65kg you simply couldn't look like you lift in clothes.

>177cm and 66kg
>want to get facial gains so I cut
>feel fucking tiny in the gym
>lean bulk up to 75kg
>face becomes moon shaped/baby faced
>can't fucking win

fuck these genetics

better to be a moon-faced man than a gaunt child

It always gets to me, I'm fucking 26 now and not having a lean face fucks with my confidence

Also how do you fucking cut to something like 11% bf and not get fucking tiny?

>5'7
>5.5" wrists
>skinny arms
>look like starving african child
>great beard potential but don't grow it because i probably look like a numale
>try to bulk up
>face bloats up instantly

how do i get off this ride?

m 178 and 67kg

i actually look muscular for my frame, people always comment hurr durr slow bodybuilder, big muscles are holding me back in a fight, that my big muscles are slow, accused of roiding too.

>accused of roiding too

Seriously, take it as a compliment

maybe go for the swim twink look

By having actual muscle mass?

Im 178 and around 75kg. My max weight has been around 82kg. I cant imagine weighing almost 15kg more than you at the same height. Whats your bodyfat%? Thick wrists, wide shoulders?

T-those are my exact measurments

I'm the gyms resident NYR skelly

If those are your measurements then answer the question you queer.

Definitely weight.
Weight I can control, height I can't. No sense to be ashamed of that.
(I'm 180cm IRL and it doesn't bother me)

Before summer I was exactly 180 cm 65 kg. In january was a 75 kg skinnyfat with very high bodyfat (cutting to 65 brought me to like 12-13% bf). It felt quite bad but it was still better than before. And I knew it was just a stage necessary before building muscle. Right now I am 78 kg and hit 1/2/3/4. I gained a bit of fat in the process (tl;dr fattish again) and I am gonna cut, but at least I built some muscle. What I'm gonna do now is cut till something like 10-11% bf (around what weight should that be I don't know, I think I am at ~16-19% bf probably because I can still slightly see my lower abs), and then lean bulk for life. I didn't lean bulk completely in this period of time because I decided to eat more to fuel my noob gains, since I had problem hitting 1/2/3/4 while eating at a slight surplus. And this my boys, it's my story.

i am 185 cm and 2 years ago at the age of 22 i was 68 kg.
Now i am 85 kg and going for 90. I changed myself completely.
Feels good man

Weight.
My friend is 185cm and weigh 60kg. He weighs less than his girlfriend who is (I estimate) 165cm and imo it is pathetic. He's aware of it at least so it doesn't seem to get worse at least.

t. 183cm 93kg

Fuark all of you were a binch of skeletons

>tfw your mother gave birth to 76kg baby
I bet your dad fucking hates you for what you did to her cunnie

Depends, what do those numbers mean in freedom measurement?

180cm = 5'11-ish
65kg = approx 145lbs