What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6 being loud AF, so even if I sleep at the same time as them it's not enough)
>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol
>Won't buy good food so I can't bulk nor cut properly
>Can't get gf because of their bullshit

Fuck man I know I'm a NEET but why do they have to be like this? I'm so jeally of other neets.

What do I do? I'm considering just taking what money I have and moving by myself to le big city and starting a new life but I have no job, no gf and no real skills.

How did Veeky Forumsbros deal with their gains goblins of a family

I got a job. Brought a house and lived however the fuck i wanted knowing im not reliant on others.

get a job so you can
-buy your own food
-buy some earplugs
stop blaming your parents for your lack of gf
/thread

YOU POST THIS EVERY DAY I HOPE YOU GET ASS CANCER AND YOUR PARENTS DIVORCE

there's no jobs here.

oh it's (you) again

THIS THREAD AGAIN
FUCK OFF

When your dad was 14 he already owned a house and made six figures, fucking millennials I swear

like someone said, i have applied for around 300 jobs where i live, cant afford transfer outside town bc i must be able to walk to the job

>tfw to poor to have a bike

Haven't seen this pasta in a while.
Get ye gone

>7h not enough sleep

doing chores when asked to without discussion will both make that work go away, who would've thought, AND your parents happy

it's a give and take. you don't want to do chores yet expect them to feed you prime fitness food.

>>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6 being loud AF, so even if I sleep at the same time as them it's not enough)
literally me?

parents are loud AF from 7pm to literally! 7am and i have to work 9-10h a day can't move out because rent is abnormal high in the city

What city

>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out

Get a job and move out! Quit leaching off your parents you lazy fuck.

>Won't buy good food so I can't bulk nor cut properly

Buy your own fucking food. God I hate millenials. You whiny little entitled shits will be the death of this country. Your whole generation should have been aborted.

I just don't understand how people are legitimately responding to this. This pasta has been posted almost constantly for a year, and yet it somehow always gets tons of legit replies.

nothing in the US

>implying that you are not a millenial

>/threading your own post

You guys would be ok with being force fed a job so your parents could get rid of you? Is this how things are done in America?

no one owes you anything
NEETS are parasites and I fully support parents who get rid of them

Are you retarded, bro?

>Won't let me sleep enough(...)
You mentioned chores, why not do chores in the evening without being asked? Clean the kitchen, do the dishes, put stuff away, etc. so that they won't have to as soon as they wake up. If that still doesn't work, just sleep with ear plugs, bro. It's not rocket science.
>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out
Well bad news for you bro, eventually you're gonna have to get a job. Join the rest of functional society in the workforce and make your own money. If billions of people across the world do this to survive and pay for things, you can do it too, buddy.
>Won't buy good food
All the more reason to strive to get a job. Instead of getting mad at your parents because they won't buy you "healthy" food, get mad at your own lazy ass for not taking the initiative to buy it yourself.
>Can't get gf(...)
STOP. Who the fuck cares about some dumb bimbo when you don't even have your own priorities straight, bro? Fuck bitches, they can wait while you sort your own shit out. You don't need them right now.

>How did Veeky Forumsbros deal with their gains goblins of a family

Got a job and moved out. Honestly, just do it you faggot, you aren't a real person until you live in your own place and look after yourself. Your parents worked and bought their own place, it's not up to them to change for you, it's up to you to change for you.

JESUS CHRIST MAN JUST GET A JOB

GET

A

JOB

It's pasta you fucking retards

kys

>kys
Are you even old enough to get a job?

ITT; normies