Name some workouts that you can do every single day that don't require long resting periods

name some workouts that you can do every single day that don't require long resting periods

fapping

Cute

Chin ups and push ups.

Can you do weighted chin ups everyday?

face pulls

you can probably train calves and forearms everyday

I fucking did.

I didn't reduce my training for chin ups until I was on one arm progressions.

People do way too low of daily and weekly volume for lifts. Which is fine if they don't want to have awesome lifts, but I see enough complaints about people plateauing at proficient/advanced to know that most seriously undertrain.

Not heavily I bet.
But if you did, you either did low reps or are probably on gear.

The former is okay, the latter means that your opinion isn't worth a squirt of rancid piss.

squats, pushups, bicep curls

I did 3*10 and switches to 6*5.

I went from 0lbs to +55lbs added in 11 days. Two and a half months after that I did a one arm chin up.

No gear.

Calf raises, once you get beyond the initial KILL ME NOW soreness.

training forearms every day will kill you grip

my triceps looks huge from it

what does that mean? 3 sets of ten pull ups? im hella skinny and never lifted but i could still knock out 10 pull ups like they were nothing. should i do them everyday without rest?

Remember to alternate hands though

3 sets of 10. Every day. Keep piling on weight.

If you want beginner results and long plateaus stick to low volume 2 times a week and keep spinning those wheels.

>never lifted
>10 pullups like nothing
height/weight?

5'9" 115
i used to be active as a kid/teenager but i haven't one shit in years (including eating). i have a pull up bar and every now and then i'll jump on it. i haven't done any in months though. i jump on it now and see how many i can do. i do proper form and all that. no swinging and shit.

i just did 10. i could do more but like i said i hven't done any in months and could already feel it should i do them until i can't move my arms before bed so i have time to recover? or just do a few sets everyday? im going to start some kind of SS program as well.

You only did 3x10 every day then went over to 6*5

Ah, I see, you weigh nothing and did little.

I thought you were putting in work. But that's pretty good.

try doing a pyramid eg. 1,2,3,4,5 up to 10 then 10,9,8,7....

i think it ends up coming out to ~100 pullups and it gets hard as hell by the end

OP, switch between push and pull every other day. It's very easy.

rowing.

Weighed 155, bulked to peak weight at 175. Maintaining at 165 now.

Still, 100% BW added is no small amount.

Or chins. The pulling muscles have a huge work capacity

Well okay. That explains it. When I started doing exercises after losing 80lbs (to get to 200lbs) I found 3 pullups to be quite exhausting. 6'1 btw

talk to those who masterbate every day

Core
Lats
Calves
Biceps
Grip
Neck

dude, just start eating at a surplus, while of course you keep doing pullups and you'll start making gains. do /r/bodyweightfitness RR or something