Can't lose belly

Hello, I'm 25 have been working out for years. I have a decent build about 205 lbs. My top abs are somewhat there, but can't get rid of belly / love handles, what can I do to trim up? I eat reasonably health and don't drink pop. Pic related it's me

>Can't lose belly
>205 lbs

Yeah what can the problem possibly be???

Eat less. Train more. Be patient.

/thread

I'm trying to maintain mass though is the problem. I could lose easy but want to maintain muscle Naturally I'm ecto was maybe 170 when I graduated after lifting 1 year.

Find your TDEE
Track your calories and eat 500 to 1000 calories under your TDEE
Congratulations you lost fat

You're maintaining fat, not mass.

>sticky
>it's all there
>why have you not read it
>stop asking here
>read it
>don't understand?
>read it again

Also

>I'm ecto
>I wanna cut but I wanna mantain
>I eat reasonably without actually knowing what or how much
>Spot removal / trimming parts of body
>TRIGGERED
>If you read the sticky you'd know why the triggering

You you are fat. Read the sticky to learn about nutrition and diet.
After that do a cut, you must lose overall body fat to get Rid of that gut and love handles. I recommend keto or intermitent fasting, because it Works for me.
Also, what are your lifting program? You dont look like you lift at all.

Shit forget what i said. This thread its obviously bait.

It's true I have been going 2-3x a week now but this is what I can get back to after working out for like a month

Right now I might do 15-20min elliptical and 45min or so weight training on whatever split that day. Usually 5-6 exercises, 3-4 sets of 12-15

Just trying to look like this again (besides lack of traps) I wasn't even doing cardio here or training / eating much different

Was also 205 in the last pic btw

Lent is coming up.

...wat

if you lift for women:
keep your belly. women like it

if you lift for yourself:
loose bf in general/better diet, more lifting

i'm 6'4" with 207lbs, 15%bf

don't judge somebody because of his weight. especially on this board

Maybe I'm judging him from the pictures, retard.

fuck diets
Sprint
Try this SXSXS
S is for sprinting you fag x is for anything else (with a brospli and all)
Jog like a fagot for 2~3 minutes, you know like a total fagot thinking in cocks and shit, THEN you sprint like a fast fagot for 5 secs (like a beginer fagot) THEN go back to joging, try to recover catch your breath and shit so yes, you can jog like an old fagot just keep moving, do it for 2 minutes or as long as you need to recover, then sprint again.

If you manage to squeeze 3~5 sprints on the S day for a month youll be golden.
Oh also increase the sprinting according to your fagotry resistance.

Gtfo if you're just here to troll
Inb4 ur 5'7 160

>15%bf
no

Is that like HIIT

That's not OP

Sprinting isn't going to work better than eating at a deficit, retard

Cut harder.

What do you think is keeping you from not being fat?

my bad

you probably eat more than you think. Add some cardio to offset calories without feeling like youre starving.

I'm 24 and i have a hard time maintaining a low body fat. im naturally somewhere around 15. I really dont understand how people maintain sub 10bf.

I do feel like my body reacts well to cardio though; also keto the one time i tried it. I build muscle decently fast too, so thats a plus.

wtf is this shit supposed to represent????

>omg guys i'm special snowflake and can't lost weight for some reason
>omg guys i'm ripped and strong, but no abs
>omg guys pls give me the one trick that those ads try to give me, but i can't see because my special snowflake computer gets virus'

I dont know what hiit is

Look you massive candy ass fagot, some people dont like to do less of anything (ie eating) and are more prone to do more of anything (ie burning calories).
I dont like feeling hungry, i cant stand the feeling, BUT what i can do is spend more energy than i get in.
You anorexic fagot.

I should give you guys some background
>Start working out @17 @165 lbs. Gain slowly over the years
>Was 21, ate shit worked out stayed pretty cut @205
>Went thru some shit n Quit lifting for 1 year lose most gains look really skinny (was down to like 160)
>turn 22 - Start working at pizza shop and working out again, gain back the 40 lbs I lost, but had belly
>23-25 Be working 70-80 hours a wk at insurance job. Still tried to workout a few times a wk but was often on rd trips. Maintain a similar body to now
>be 25. Working less hours at new company actually have time and effort to focus in the gym and diet, but almost skinny-fat.

So is it all about maybe eating cleaner and more cardio and frequency? Like I said I try to eat clean oats eggs tuna etc might have a fast food sandwich sometimes but no pop or fries, that's pretty much the worst I'm eating.

you don't look like you lift.

you also have a rounder face than kim jong un.

how does it feel having no jawline, no cheekbones or any visible facial details?

OH sorry i forgot to add.

Creating habits is the way to achieve shit, if you hate diets you wont stick to a cut for a long period of time but maybe you dont hate doing cardio, maybe you can get used to, then youll be able to sustain that habit and in the long run it will be better (4u) than fasting like an anorexic teen longing to be a fashion model.

Doesn't bother me but you seem to care lol

Nice tits, bro.

At least I don't have herpes faggot

I didn't say you did.

What should I do if I lose my belly via weightloss but I end up very underweight, even with a little muscle?