Good feels general

> almost dipping 40kg for 8
> almost deadlifting 5 plates again
> got an interview offer from a university for a physiotherapy course

I've worked so hard guys... and now it's starting to work out ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/medical/severely-disfigured-brazilian-makes-most-life/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've been a weak skelly all my life and now after 4 months of lifting three of my friends noticed how big my chest got. Feels good.

>shopping for clothes after being a planet all my life

Benched 2 pl8 after being skinnyfat for 5+ years...
Call it lightweight if you want, proud AF

Any dip tips to get ultimate dip gains?

Chalk your hands

Push off the meat of your palms

Elbows in like you're doing pullups, shoulders set like you're doing bench

Also you need a good dip station you can actually grip, not the ones where you can only rest your hand on

For me, it's returning to my old self, at least in eating habits. I wasn't always an out-of-control fat fuck. Most of my life I was very, very skinny. I wasn't even enjoying eating that much food, I just did it because I hated myself. It's bizarre to say, but for me, eating the way I used to is a form of self-love. It's nice.

Fatty here, but started back in late September with Veeky Forums
>be 285 lb 5'8" whalelet
>after having an indulgent 4,000 calorie binge whilst using /b/ I lurk on Veeky Forums to see what's the fuss
>Make a thread for weight loss, told to read sticki
>"What the hell, I'm a fat land whale (my genetic oppression) anyways?"
>learn about Calorie deficit
>learn about how I'm eating too much and I can control this
>learn that being whale let is my choice, my conscious decision
>go to the gym the next day
>do 30 minute 4 mph 'jog', but feels like sprint
>feels like hell
>do this for 2 months
>lose 40 pounds
>after 1st month desk gym lady gives me a smile
>feels less like hell
>fast forward to now, lost over 90 lbs down to chubby 30% body fat 195 lb manlet
>I finally made it to lmao 1 pl8 on dead lifts, squat, and bench
>I think going to make it Veeky Forums thanks you gr8 guys
>thank you guys for making me get out of my fat shell and accept my mistakes and fix them
>mfw I actually did this

fit/ ruined my life
>be me
>23
>start gaming my 16 yo neighbour
>she seems interested in me
>send her horny messages
>everything goes unexpectedly right
>finally gonna get laid
until
>her parents grabbed her phone when she wasnt at home and read said messages
>dad and brother gets angry as fuck
>go to the groceries
>they are waiting for me outside
>realised what was happening
>threw them all the things i had bought as they were approaching to me, insulting and threaten me saying they are going to kill me
>start running like ive never run before
>arrive home, lock doors, close windows
>mum asks me whats going on
>hide under bed

this happend yesterday, im still afraid to go outside, what should i do?

> 23
> 16

What's the age of consent in your area user? oh man you dun goofed either way

Ignore them. Fucking a 16yo with 23 isn't something wrong. They're just retarded.

In most places theres a window of consent for 16-24

>lost 70lbs
>going for another ~30lb then staying within that range
>great jaw gains
>smell better, look better, feel better, generally taking better care of myself
>invest all the money I used for fast food and saved literally thousands just last year
>opened roth ira and planning for retirement
>opened investment account for liquid assets
>appointment for contacts tomorrow
>dick has grown at least an inch since fat loss
>100x more horny, wake up with morning wood, boners throughout the day
>started going back to college for comp sci degree
>might start working full time at $25/h so I can move out of the house

Life is really good right now. Probably going to die soon.

Ayo gj user
Mirin that progress

>finally get laid
>keep missing the gym to fuck
How am I supposed to get big when I can't make a schedule?

16 but look like shes in her 18s, i really fucked up baceuse her dad is a madman, almost killed a man once

i agree, but the thing is her dad thought she was still a baby girl
i look like a 20 yo btw

congrats , keep going

Completely smashed squat pr the other day. Gonna make it

Good job lad

Mirin those quints
Good on ya

>Sustain back injury from lifting
>Fuck up at uni for 2 years
>Finally got my shit together
>Starting master thesis next week
>Started doing yoga
>Back feels better
>Started doing squats and deads again
>No stress no anxiety
>Everything is well

W-when will I fuck up again

Bring her with.

reminder

duck out if the compromises make you miserable. duck out if you get miserable. duck out if it just makes you uncomfortable.

the goal is not to force a relationship to keep going. its to find a relationship worth keeping.

there is literally no benefit to frankensteining a relationship other than possibly sex, but you're better off withotu it if it isn't working.

emjoy the relationship for as long as you can. and if it goes south, leave, cuz all you're doing is preventing yourself from finding the good one that might last.

lasting isn't the point, it isn't the goal.

And yeah you have to take the risk of making a high stakes deal with a potentially very unstable person, plus people change. That's life, you can't play all of it safe.

If you're worried about hurting someone, DON'T, because that pain and shame will pass faster than you think but the pain of regret lasts the rest of your life!

Finally starting to shake off a December to forget

>Lost job
>lost confidence
>lost gains
>gained weight

Working again, cleaned up my diet and been noticing progress on SL 5x5

yes you will my dude

why do I get the feeling this is meant for me?

I wish someone posted this a couple of years ago

it just might be, friend
it's been posted now, friend

are you gonna bring your own 5pl8 bar to the interview and demonstrate your DL prowess, or do they have their own?

A couple of cute trainer grills told me I have great squat form. They're mirin'. I think they might be lesbians though idk.

Lesbianism shouldn't be an issue if you surprise one of them with sex.

Lesbians might go for dick but sadly they are even harder to get than regular girls because first off they almost always have a gf and they are in self denial about wanting cock
Still, if you catch her on a good day you can get your dick wet and it will be worth it if she is somewhat cute

>almost 2 years lifting
>stopped being a neet after 5 years of depression
>making friends at school and getting plenty of girls checking me out
>nice part time job in the field I am studying

I finally have most of what I wanted. I always feel like one day everything will be going downhill but it hasn't so far. It's so hard to understand that I can be happy too

Shit dude, good on you. Mirin

that feel when your company does 1 million dollars in revenue for the first time

You fell for the vaginal jew

I have only three days to learn for one of my final exams - 200 pages of script.

Damn, is that even possible? I fucked up

>finish another 6 week round of heavy lifting, finally get within 25lbs of 1/2/3/4 each (can actually hit the 2 plate bench after 6 years of training)
>began cut a month ago and feel really good about new diet/cardio
>only one of friends to graduate uni on time
>immediately start doctorate program
>one of the youngest in the program bc of people taking years off/fucking up
>am pretty well-liked, very social and can have a conversation and hang out with pretty much anyone in the program one on one
>organize multiple bar crawls and get togethers for program (roughly 35 folks)
>nobody really texts me to hang out, when i ask why they say "you invite people to hang out so we never have to
>family incredibly proud, first college kid and doctorate by 25
>friends and familydon't know I go home every night and drink alone until I vomit because I'm so depressed
>ex gf of 5 years came back from aroad in december, i tried to make it work in a last ditch effort only to get all forms of communication cut off before she left again
>all I want is someone to talk to or text so I dont have to go home and keep killing myself

why am I still so sad

Same thing here.
Recently moved to Germany to study EE. Can hang around with pretty much anyone and made quite a number of friends. Still go home without anyone to text or call :(

This has nothing to do with fit, but more about you not having xp at listening to your brain more and not your dick

what's wrong with us bro? are we just faggots having a pity party or do people not actually like us?
My brother and I talked about it and he said maybe they just think I'm busy or it never comes to mind. Which is weird because I genuinely enjoy being around my new friends (especially the grills, not even in a sexual way) and i always try to invite people to things that i think will be fun. I try to be tactful, I don't over-invite or try to annoy people. I make myself scarce on occasion too to see if anyone notices and nobody ever does.

In this program if you earn two Cs then you get kicked out, and if that happens to me I likely won't see these folks again. Interested to see what the fallout, if any, of that would be, since we are such a small tight group.

I know what you mean, it's like you expect the same kind of treatment you give back, only to get nothing back in the end. Which is miserable.

I think they notice when we try to hard. Or we just overthink it, I mean I don't know whats going on in their life currently.
I find that, always trying to reach out and get to know new people can help a lot. Chances are one of them is gonna want to hang out again which will lead to new connections.
Mean while your friends will wonder what you're up to and probably want to do something with you again.

Good luck with the doctorate program!

>tfw finally experiencing puppy love at 27

Mirin hard bro. How to start a Business?? I have the drive and the passion but no good ideas

Nah bro it's never the same as when you're like 15. The butterflies back then legit felt like a drug. Having a crush on a girl now is just meh. Before they were like perfect princesses. Everything felt more important. Really like a fairy tale.

Now, after experiencing life, I know they're just another used up slut jumping around on the cock carousel.

This is why I don't even feel like bothering. Why waste time over sluts when I can work harder for my career?

Hey man, fuck you. This is the first time a girl likes me. Let me have my moment.

I know that feel bro. Makes me sick knowing even girls in their 20s have probably fucked 50+ guys

>6 years training
>2 plate bench

what the fuck

If dubs you will be injury free for life

If you both actually want to fuck, there isn't much her family can do to stop you. Fuck 'em, it's not their choice

Man I just met this guy and it's exactly like you just described. We want to be around each other all the time, just catching each other's eyes makes us both blush. I think about him all the time and when I see him it's like everything else just fades away. We haven't even had sex yet (he's still at his parent's house, busy af with school) but it doesn't even matter. I'm happy just knowing that he's in my life and that he's happy knowing I'm in his.

I'm 23

So fuck you, love exists at all ages.

Only if you're gay dude.

>having a crush on a girl now is just meh

That's because you've already had the feeling multiple times you idiot. People who experience it for the first time feel amazing, regardless of their age.

you guys are fucking miserable

>I know they're just another used up slut jumping around on the cock carousel.

It's a good thing you know so much user ffs

not saying there aren't sluts but genuine happy moments when you're older exist too, it's not about the >remember when we were kids
meme

Gj on the weight loss. If you do get a job may want to look at traditional ira/401k bc the contribution limit is much higher

I have one but just contractor work. Will absolutely check if they have 401k if I get hired on full time.

16 is legal in my state. I keep getting older and they stay pure. Get gud m8

>walking into a convince store after work today
>hold door open for a jiggly tittied woman walking out
>"oh thanks sweetie"

Not bad considering my face is all jacked up from a recent incident.

good work mang

>satan is getting stronger

started browsing here and got fit in 2 years
this gave me confidence thus i sent her those messages
if i didnt find this place back then i wouldnt have been so smug and with flase expectations

You get good ideas by trying shitty ones first and learning as you go.

So if you really wanna start a business, try something small enough that fucking up won't wreck your shit, but do it long enough that you'll learn shit out of it.

You know the whole, you never knew you never knew it thing.

I always look at this dude when I'm down. Makes me realise how pathetic the shit that's getting me depressed when this guy keeps on going.

bestgore.com/medical/severely-disfigured-brazilian-makes-most-life/

I got some bad feels
>Be me
>About in 2nd grade
>2 neighbors dogs fucked each other
>Free pupies for who ever wants them
>Family talks about getting one of them
>I am ecstatic at the thought of a dog on the house
>We get there and one is left
>Runt of the litter
>isthisamovie.png
>Dad picks him out of the pen
>He takes a few steps then falls on his face
>Never laughed so hard in my life
>We take him home and play fetch with him
>First throw
>He bolts in the opposite direction of where I threw the toy
>over40keks.jpg

Fast forward to now

>Freshman in college
>Dogs health is failing
>Hip dysplasia
>Cataracts close to blind
>Incontinent
>In pain most the time
>He's happy when i'm with him and petting him
>I'm the only thing stopping family from euthanizing him
>I'm too selfish to let him go
>He still perks his ears and wags his tail when i call his name
>Family says when I leave for college they will euthanize him since they hate to see him hurt
>I leave the 28th
>Make an appointment at the vet for the 25th
>TFW my days with my best friend are numbered

My family moves about one every 3 years and no matter who i was friends with no matter what I did and no matter how bad I fucked up that fuck up of a dog was with me.

YEAH BUDDY

this copypasta

Shit user, wish you the best, but that's incredibly sad to hear.

Keep the happy memories close and live a god life to honor his memory.

Wow I've been contemplating breaking up with my girlfriend for the past few weeks now, and this post addresses all of my thoughts.

Its not that I'm miserable, but that I am just not that sexually attracted to this girl and I don't have as much fun when I'm around her compared to past girlfriends. Shit, now that I think about it, I don't even get constant sex. She's a great girl, keeps me in line and treats me great. But I miss the thrill of the chase and banging random sluts.

I was at the bars yesterday when everyone had just got back to uni, so they were packed. I ran into several of my old fucks and several girls I could potentially fuck. I couldn't hold a conversation for shit. Being in a relationship fucking neuters your ability to spit game, or it does for me at least.

Shit, I gotta go on a camping trip with her this weekend. And I fucking hate camping.

I'm sorry for you dude. I can't tell you how you're supposed to deal with this but you could try to remember all the good times you had and can still have during these few days left.
Stay strong but it's okay to cry.

Alright. Did you start something based on a great idea or just some basic stuff like a drycleaner?
Genuinely curious about that stuff. I figured also that starting a business is best for learning anything. Fuck all the business lectures in uni. Two weeks in your own biz will give you more input than a semester at uni, right?

hit me right in the feels, my dog have had heart problems and trouble breathing.

Rushed him to vet back and forth 300 miles 2 times. ( I live in northern Sweden, extremely rural part. )

He's on heart meds now but probably don't have many months left and I'm off at uni....

>Go out on a date with girl
>Kiss her
>Feel good
>Next few times I see her when spend 5 minutes holding each other and talking when saying goodbye and kissing
>Finally feel a warmth inside which I haven't felt in who knows how long

>was a social reject for entire life
>bullied since 2nd grade
>used to be sporty but quit after my teammates jumped on the bullying bandwagon
>fastforward to high school
>no friends, socially retarded, pretty chunky and no muscle (looking back, maybe 24% bf)
>decide to get into sports again
>get bodyshamed to oblivion in locker room thanks to my gut and being shit at sports
>decide to do something about it
>hit up the local gym, get a 3 month testing period
>gather enough balls to go ask a schoolmate who goes to the same gym to train me/with me
>he puts me through some pretty murderous exercise routines
>he says not to worry about it too much, and that the visual side of lifting will come later as i needed to loose fat first
>fast forward 14 months, bought a longer membership to said gym in the meanwhile
>actually made some nice gains, 14% bf, 2 plate bench, 3 plate squat and deadlift.
>2 weeks ago was mired for the first time

Jesus fucking Christ I love life now, I am not nearly as nervous and unconfident about myself and have actually managed to be social.

We're all gonna make it bros

:3

Just say: I didnt knew it. But i really love and respect your daughter.

>meet guy at school
>he jokes about being cursed because he hasn't had a girlfriend in like 1.5 year
>I'm a 21 years old virgin

At least I'm making friends now. It's one step in the right direction

fuck what they think

You is gonna make it bro
>mfw

Different user; IF DUBS YOU'LL BE INJURY FREE FOREVER!

>investment I made 5 years ago paid off way more than expected

Not even a richfag, very middle class. It just shows that being cocoonmode while others """find themselves""" pays off.

>Not beating the shit out of them and whispering in their early about how you violated car sweet 16 year old virgin puss.
DYEL?