Any festival goers here? Thinking of going to one soon for sloots and gains mirin

Any festival goers here? Thinking of going to one soon for sloots and gains mirin

Other urls found in this thread:

rewire.news/article/2015/11/05/almost-everyone-herpes-worried/
youtube.com/watch?v=5TUnfZdefxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

where do you think you are?

Go for the music bro.

Where you live?

went to a rave party once. fucked multiple girls that night but also caught so much shit it was unbelievable, especially some annoying rashes on face and lips from kissing.

California, plenty of opportunity

How?

Use to frequent them all the time but have sworn them off. Too many people can't handle their shit and end up hurting themselves. I've seen far too many ODs to justify shelling out a couple hundred to see most of these DJs press play. Now I only go to low key clubs with my friends.

how what? everyone is fucking high at those parties and rave chicks are sluts

>Coachella if you want rich annoying girls who cant stay off snapchat

>Paradiso if you are willing to drive to WA. Good music and decent people. Sexy outdoorsey girls

>What the festival in OR. Older crowd, sexy hippy girls mixed in with dirty armpit hair girls

>Hard in Cali if you want to do bad drugs and fuck passed out chicks who may be moderately hot

I'm literally a KHV thk, I don't know how to even approach a girl.

>California
Literally the rave station of the USA. You have so many fucking options it's unbelievable.

Yeah I go to raves and festivals

If you want sloots get as far to the front as possible. girls cant see over guys because of height so you can invite them in front of you which usually gets your pelvis carved

Just walk up to them and say hi ;)

Oh and to add to that, go for the experience man. Me and my best mates go to a few every year, it's definitely the most fun I've ever had.
I don't touch the chicks at these things because they're gross and diseased as found out. I can get cleaner/hotter pussy at home

>go to rave party
>get drunk
>pop E or some other shit
>feel relaxed and forget about your autism for the night
>go dance and have fun with the girls
>they will dirty dance and touch you all the time
>make out with them if you want to catch shit like i did
>pray to god you don't have a whiskey dick
>high chance of getting a hj or bj
>fuck them

like i said, girls there are drunk and turn to complete sluts

get roided, tatted and tanned brah

never gonna make it

jej

I get chronic pilly willy when I used to get pilled up.

fuck raving, but there's once for just about any and everything. I hope you like cocaine, E, and whatever else is cut into it. 80% of guys there are the infamous "Chad" this board talks about

Raving is how Chad and his buddies cut for their cool Instagram pictures after being completed dehydrated, barely surviving the night

hey my dude, I'm also in cali and just went to my first rave with my buddies at Countdown in san bernardino. I'm not a KHV like you but I'm still fucking awkward and got grinded on and kissed by so many hot chicks. shit is fucking cash. you have to go to these and find a group of chicks to dance with. play it cool. pop some E if you're super awkward like me, find other chicks who are rolling because they are way easier.

overall great experience.

>go to a bunch of festivals
>sloots are all over me every time
>can literally go up to them and start making out
>mfw they never remember me after
>mfw if they remember they are not interested at all
>mfw the only time girls are interested in me is when they are high on mdma and coke

That's herpes and it's permanent, fool. you will never get rid of it and you owe it to any new sex partners to disclose your status

>BBBRRRRRRRFFFFTTTTTT

>you are obligated to disclose your std status to sexual partners
You have to go back

it is quite literally a crime not to disclose.

Can't you get something from a doctor to get rid of that shit?

This, plus it's immoral as fuck

most people have herpes you high inhibition beta faggots

fuck off they do you degenerate

absolutely not. you can only hope to stay healthy enough tatht your immune system can fight off outbreaks, but it's very much a genetic lottery.

Once infected, you are infected for life. think of it as your being branded as a dirty slut

maybe if you're a degenerate. the infection rate is 16% in the US among wholesome populations

try leaving the basement every once in a while you moralcel retard
rewire.news/article/2015/11/05/almost-everyone-herpes-worried/

>go to all ages rave
>grind on 15 year old girls

>frogposting

Why are you grinding on girls older than you?

i'm never having kids because of fear of it being a girl

>what are cold sores
American education at it's finest

lelelel

but srsly where are these all ages raves?

beautiful thing about rave parties is that you can be a complete dyel and be drowning in barely legal pussy. looks don't matter there as long as you are fun

its 2017, just turn her into a boy

i don't know which one would be worse.. having a slut girl or a boy that becomes trap. how do you deal with this shit as a parent?

If the staff is rolling face too there is a good chance underage pussy is inside

>Rolling face?

sorry, what?

If the staff is on drugs then they are not going to give a fuck about the age of the girls

How could you tell? Won't they appear relatively normal?

This is usually the difference

>be 24
>Veeky Forums recommend me to start raving
>go to all age event
>get high as fuck on coke to hide my autism
>hot girl starts grinding on me
>go with it
>everyone around me is staring
>security comes over
>pulls me away
>kicks me out
>turns out she was 14 and looked young as fuck

I am now banned from all events and am a registered sex offender. Thanks Veeky Forums

>>go with it
>>everyone around me is staring

Nigga, no one is going to stare at anyone in a full fucking rave.
They're all rolling off their ass or coked up as fuck.

No way....

bro you're a piece of fucking shit, as someone who has been on the other end of that I can say it's really not fucking cool to unknowingly end up with an STD. That shit changes your entire life, and yes now for the rest of my life I have to disclose to any girl I want to sleep with that I have an STD, do you know how quickly a sure thing goes to never gonna hear from her again because of that? Even by Veeky Forums standards you're worthless.

>hey I have STD lets fuck
>gets no pussy
>hey baby im clean
>gets pussy

Youre cucking yourself

I think it's like 60% for oral herpes. Thank you kindly but I prefer to stay in those 40% of kv.
Also you're a cunt if you dont tell, fuck you.

not in straya

post proof

>hey I'm clean
>girl gets STD
>takes me to court
>doctors disclose I knew previously about said STD
>go to jail
>registered sex offender now
good idea

>Implying those guys in Zyzz shorts aren't all fags and impotent because of the tren

Bruh...

I have never been to a festival ever. Might get to one in the summer with some old childhood friends.
>is it possible to find decent boyfriend material at festivals?

I dont know where to find men

>rewire.news/article/2015/11/05/almost-everyone-herpes-worried/

that's worldwide and includes the shitholes of the world where the mud people live

"About 1 in 5 Americans (16.2%) aged 14 to 49 is infected with HSV-2. HSV-2 prevalence was nearly twice as high among women (20.9%) than men (11.5%), and was more than three times higher among blacks (39.2%) than non-Hispanic whites (12.3%). The most affected group was black women, with a prevalence rate of 48%"

>decent men
>concert
Most you'll find is some dudes tryna get their dick wet baka desu senpai.

>I dont know where to find men
>Implying men arent already trying to pick you up 24/7
grill, plz

Where the fuck does that even happen?

That's herpes simplex, and really mounts to having cold sores. Most people carry this virus.

Herpes complex is the genital kind.

That "90% of people have herpes" shit you heard was made to make people who have it feel better. If it is true then that's the dormant kind that's never going to activate and doesn't count for shit.

>most people have herpes you high inhibition beta faggots
This, you guys have never left your basement. Over 90% or so have it type 1 or 2.

Create more children till a decent one pops up.

In the real world, go out to a club sometime any of those sluts are dying to sue you for "raping them" knowingly transmitting an STD is the next best thing.

>that's the dormant kind that's never going to activate
That's exactly what it is. Chicken pox is caused by a herpes virus. What's likely being referred to, however, is Cytomegalovirus, which infects someone for life but rarely shows symptoms unless they have some kind of immune deficiency.

meanwhile in Straya'...

youtube.com/watch?v=5TUnfZdefxs

>trance
pls go

>the real world
You mean the world that exists exclusively in the delusions of bitter basement dwelling virgins?

the world where my dick looked like a fucking toads back for a month because of people who pull that kind of shit, it happens. Sorry(?) it hasn't happened to you, but it does happen.

looks boring

Not him but my mother kreept on insisting my father raped her and tryed to kill her 10 years later she admitted she was lying Also my brother was told he couldnt check if he was the real father when girl preggo but KID looked od so he checked DNA anyway AND HE WASENT THE FATHER women lye so Much Jesus christ

american education ?

There also arent 14 year olds at normal raves, he went to a shitty local rave for sure and got too fucked up around the kiddies

how much did zyzz weigh again? i think he technically had a natty possible physique