Hey Veeky Forums, has anyone tried starving themselves before to lose weight...

Hey Veeky Forums, has anyone tried starving themselves before to lose weight? I have gym membership and I go there daily for an hour, ontop of that I believe starving myself with is unhealthy BUT it's fast, what I need help in is how do I not gain weight after 15 days of starving and then starting to eat normally?

Fuck, Eugina....

dude stop

read the sticky u retarded faggot, starving yourself won't do much because you'll get it all back in no time

I used to starve myself all the time with no intention to when I all I did was play vidya all day. There were times when I did something fitness related for months and gained weight and after dropping any physical activity, I would start losing weight all over again. I mean I didn't literally starve myself, but I skipped meals by telling myself I will play one more game or do one more quest and that extended into hours. So I would like eat 2 meals and drink some shit all day

I know it's bad, and I don't exactly have an eating disorder, I love food and I could care less about what other people think about me but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.

That's if I eat normally again after starving.

You can do it half time OP.

Let's say you wake up at 8:00am

8:00 am - Break your fast with a healthy breakfast. OATS or cheerios, an apple or banana, some eggs, etc. Eat about 500-600 calories here

12:00 - Eat a healthy lunch around 900-1000 calories. Protein high meat, veggies, you can have a 100 - 200 calorie snack here too like some dark chocolate or granola bar.

5:00 or 6:00 - A sensible Dinner that should be like your lunch, but no sugars (or VERY minimal) sugars. If you had chicken for lunch, eat some beef or fish here. You can always do fish and meat alternating for lunch and dinner each day.

NO MORE FOOD until you wake up the next day at 8:00 am

Your body will be fasting for around 13-14 hours with this schedule. You will lose weight at around a half pound to a pound a week. You should be exercising three times a week with cardio (swimming is god tier, running and biking are great too).

I've been doing this since December and went from 220 to 210 since then and feel amazing. I expect to be at my goal weight of 180 by June (I'm 6ft 1).

This type of "starving" works because you are asleep for most of it. It's also a part of the keto diet, but I don't want to go full keto and this is working.

You just have to cut out all excessive sugars, all soda, all pastries and cakes, ice cream, etc. ANy sugars should be in the fruit you eat or occasional small treats.

You gotta cut out fried garbage and fast food as well.

Appreciate it bro! Will try it out as soon as tommorow.

Find your tdee and eat at that.

Do IIFYM for now and occasionally replace your regular meals with a healthy meal or just skip a meal altogether.

There, you now know the secret of keeping off weight and losing weight.

I starved myself during the summer and lost fat. Then I started going to the gym and built muscle again. Worked for me.

I was a NEET though and probably could not pull it off while working. I ate literally one time per day and a really small portion at that

no you faggot, retarded fucking cunt just read the sticky and count the calories, fucking moron...

>you gotta do what you gotta do.
fucking fatties

Im fasting right now, but had to equip myself with chicken broth, sea salt, vitamines and minerals, because i started gettig nasty cramps. Make me nauseous a little because i didnt prepare well, but it works since i seem to lose 1 kg per day and am on 5th day. First day doesnt technically count because you start burning fat on the second.

Great arguments. Also sticky says nothing abouy fasting.

T H I N N
H
I
N
N

how the fuck am I supposed to eat clean and get that many calories in over 3 meals.

I do 5 meals a day and I usually struggle to hit 3000 (bulking)

Most people can lose plenty of weight at 1200 kcal/day. Why not just do that?

How the fuck can you not gain weight when all you need to do is eat like, 10 oreo cookies and get 500+ calories in less than a minute? If you don't like sugary foods then just slather all the meat you cook with mayo and butter. Or drink a milkshake with ice cream that has 1000+ calories.

If you don't work out and want to be skelly mode, yea this will work. Or if you are trying to be a trap.
If you workout just 2-3 times a week and burn 400+ calories each workout, it's better to eat 1800-2000 calories of good food during the day and do the keto fast at night.

>what I need help in is how do I not gain weight after 15 days of starving and then starting to eat normally?
Learn to eat normally, starting slowly with small portions. If you just go eat like a pig you will gain back all the weight. Really look up fasting on other sites, check also jason fung and his stance on it

lol sorry I missed the clean part.

You would need to eat some high-caloric suppliments if you don't want to eat a box of twinkies in a day.

I've done it before. Multiple times.

Never actually got me very far before I binge ate and gained it all back.

One time I fasted for 4 days and broke it with rice and cabbage. The next day when I weighed myself I gained LITERALLY the exact same weigh I had lost in those 4 days. Fucking torture for nothing.

Did another one more recently and when ever I would stand up too quickly I got light headed and then super nauseous, cold sweat, not fun.

When I first started to try fasting I went three days and dropped like 15 lbs, and kept it down. But it didn't actually address my SHIT eating habits. So naturally I gained it back sooner or later.

I think fasting no more than three days can be decent but not often. Maybe like every three months? After a fast I found my appetite very suppressed as well before food was really introduced back in, which help me eat right for a time coming off it.

I've also done a tons of research and purchased a high recommended book off amazon on it. But honestly the community is full of hippy bullshit. People who think it's some detox programs blah blah blah.

O ya, and make sure you don't shit yourself. The first food you eat will send a rush to your bowels of some of the nastiest shit ever. Also, sharting is a reality when fasting. I wish I was joking

THANK YOU SKELETO

>I've been doing this since December and went from 220 to 210 since then and feel amazing.

whaaaaat? i can do that in 2-3 days... you can drop 5lbs of weight just by not eating for a day... is all water... just never drink.

I've been jobless for the last month and the only food I've had has been a cup of noodles a day and maybe one free small dinner from my flat mate (2 small soft shelled tacos with mince and cheese).

Lost about 4-5kg.

Also one time when I was jobless for 2 weeks I lived off 30g oats and 100g chicken breast a day. lost about 3-4kg that time too

Fuck this chick.

She's just disgustingly thin. Makes me shiver.

kek :p

Meh, not nearly as bad as the fat pigs everywhere

she might be cute if she gained 20 pound

cute

>One time I fasted for 4 days and broke it with rice and cabbage. The next day when I weighed myself I gained LITERALLY the exact same weigh I had lost in those 4 days. Fucking torture for nothing.

Jej, ok

I wasn't able to keep anything down on Saturday, and I'm noticeably hungrier 5 days later.

It'll fuck with you. Don't do it.

eugenia is cute CUTE

All hail Queen Skellington

Yeah, it didn't really help losing fat in the targeted areas

Was, now I just feel sorry for her and want to face fuck her and force the massive wad I have built up in my balls down her throat.

That's how you get amenorrhea