Yo user wanna hop in with us and pull some sloo...

>yo user wanna hop in with us and pull some sloo... oh wait sorry bro you just don't quite fit the minimum HFF requirements, we hope you understand

>implying they aren't going to hit some gloryhole and feast on cocks

I'm 6'3" with chad face
>tfw oily skin ruins everything.

>implying you can tell what someone's frame is like just by looking at him

protip: 'frame' in this context doesn't refer to the body

>woah bro I was gonna let you jump in with me instead after those blondecels ditched you but not after that bro

>automatic

LMFAO please tell me you don't buy the PUA "frame" bollocks or any of the other scams those retards spew

Why dont you just go to a dermatologist?

You have to stop with the PUA man, it's fucking up your sense of reality

>stare back at them
>proceed to use my functional strength to flip their tiny car
>they are now pinned underneath the car screaming for me to lift it off them
>I can but don't
>put my driving gloves on
>drive off into the sunset in my Honda fit

there is no reason to drive a manual car in 2017. Automatic is objectively superior now, manual driving is a circlejerk meme for ricers to feel better about themselves

>haha nice automatic 40k car, faggot, my 90s jap shitbox is superior because its a manual

What watch is the person closest to the camera wearing? Or do you know any similar ones?

Other than Accutane(and similar Side effects heavy products)
can they really help?

>Can't drive and change gears at the same time
LMAO

Retin A is a topical cream with no side effects other than making your skin more sensitive to the sun while you use it
It will make your skin worse for the first 2-3 weeks because it pretty much pulls all the shit out of your skin, after that it will be flawless
Now that it is winter and the days are short it is a perfect time to use it, just go vampire mode for a 2-3 months. You could also use sunscreen temporarily but remember it isnt good to use in the long term

Manual gives you more control.

>functional strength
>driving gloves

Forget about those bullies user, hop in and lets go get some pizza
You know, actually just here take the care, go take that girl you like on a date, heres some money, don't ever let other people bring you down

>your car is facing the wrong way bro

>thanks bro, here tell you what if you take a few mg of mk-677 and squint and jut while you're with us we'll let you join us for a few hours

nice rent a car dude now get my big mac to go please just like I ordered

>In I hop, to the Gainzville!

For some reason I can see them doing something like that. Must be the general douchbag look.

Mirin

sad keanu is sad

Would had been chads if not for their huge noses and offset mouth

>ameriretard detected

this thread

they actually look like nice lads

Nice chicken legs and receding hairline, faggot.

I don't hang out with twinks

Manuals are less expensive and more reliable. Way better control of the vehicle. But you must of just started driving...