He takes supplements

>he takes supplements
>he drinks preworkout
>he fell for the protein powder Jew

How does it feel throwing away hundreds, if not thousands of dollars every year on shit you don't need and doesn't actually do anything for you? Like holy shit just fucking eat food and you'll be fine.

Literally lmao'ing @ur lives right now.

Not everyone is a tall talent Chad with good hair

DELET THIS

Dude cod liver oil is real. I can feel the effects the second I take it, it's scientifically proven fagit

you can buy all that stuff for like 30 dollars

lol just buy the generic version

>just eat

>protein powder is a meme
2/10 bait

Jokes on you faggot, im 100% natty
I only take 750mg tren/250mg test every five days for a a small boost to my lifts

>thousands
I wish man

How does it feel that all that protein supplementation is completely useless and will mostly go unused? Literally just eat a big hunk of meat for one meal a day and you'll have all the protein you need and then some.

>Implying hundreds per year are too much to be "wasted"
Poor NEET

It's wasted because it does nothing you stupid faggot. Can't believe you actually buy into that shilling.

>ITT: Fat /pol/ack hates fit people

Holy shit not even I have a 1300+ total at 215lbs. I just came to the realization myself that supplements are shit after forgetting to take them and noticing absolutely no difference in my training, or body.

post body with timestamp faggot

>I spend hundres of dollar on useless shit because I can
forever middle class

>been over a year and a half that i have bought any supplement

Anyone else here 100% natty?
>that guy that brinhs his gum bag full of shakers and supplements and accessories to only do bicep curls

I dunno man I spend $7 twice a year on Creatine and $12 once every 3 months on a multi vit. Sounds like you just shop at GNC

Ahhh yes the cry of the BTFO DYEL.

I feel bad that you care about what others do with their money. Lmao!

that was my first post in the thread, but at least you have now shown that this is a bait thread

Creatine is the only supplement that does anything and the only one worth it, but it's also all about preference.

It's not so much caring as laughing.

Creatine really helped me out of a plateau so I've stuck with it. It's cheap as fuck so why not and I have really good hair genes so no worries about hair loss.

Oh, I get it! LOL.

Joke's on you, but I only take creatine and B12.

And it only costs me about 25$ per year.

Some people lead a busy life. If, at the end of a lomg day, i realize i didnt hit my protein goal, it's nice to be able to get 40g from a shake in 30 seconds instead of preparing a meal.

Joke's on you I shoplift all my supps.

>>tfw walking out of grocery store with protein powder under one arm and a bunch of vitamins in the other

literally ill gotten gains

Lmao

I only take my supplements because they supposedly can help with depression. Even then, all but the d3 and multi were gifts from my mom because she's all into that homeopathic type pill shit. They don't do any harm so I just pop the 10 or so pills with my antidepressants after breakfast.

Pretty sure one of the amino acid supps makes me pee stink though.

I supplement magnesium because i dont get enough from the food of which quality worsens each year. And yes i feel the effects.
Also good meme bred

>roommate takes preworkout, protein, multiple vitamins, creatine etc
>tells me because I do cardio and don't spend money on supps I'll never reach my full potential
>is dyel status
>mfw coming back from a run and his gf is mirin when I take my shirt off
>haven't even reached my full potential yet

So what are the best supplements to take?