Is coffee bad for health?

Is coffee bad for health?

nah you just gotta drink it cold

define bad

define coffee

Seems to contain some health benefits. Just don't add a shit load of cream and sugar to it, and don't go overboard where you're consuming something stupid like 9 mg/kg a day.

I have 4 cups a day and seem to be doing okay

Only if you drink it black.

Dont*

I drink 1L of coffee every day ever since I stopped smoking, I feel fine for now
I plan on reducing

Yea because adding copious amounts of sugar and creamer makes it healthy.

Drink it cold and black to remind you of what the the last few seconds of your life will be like right before the light takes you.

Typo brother.

Caffeine in general is very good for you in moderation.

Just don't overdo it. Moderation in most things brother

use it but don abuse it: say you gonna workout or have a test then have some coffe senpai but dont drink it just because, have some method to the madness its incredible how sharp and alert a couple of cops can have but if you drink ital the time your blood pressure is gonna be of the fucking charts

Yes but good for your workout

On it's own, it's not bad for health.

It all depends on whether YOU can handle.

If you're anxious or on edge, then it could be bad.

If you're the type of faggot who adds sweeteners and dairy, that makes it bad for health.

within healthy ranges of caffeine dosage its alright

Just rinse your mouth out with water after having it to keep your teeth good.

>le coffee is bad for your teeth meme

Only if you drink it with sugar and don't brush properly

it's a laxative for me so....

>brother vacationed in Costa Rica and bought me high quality coffee for Christmas

I actually look forward to my drive to work now

Having milk with your coffee helps, the fat binds to the coffee and stops as much staining as black.

As long as you don't develop any type of dependency, you should be OK. Although some do as a laxative, but I guess decaf could do the job too.

>coffee is a natural pesticide
>gives you adrenal fatigue
>blocks calcium from your bones
>dehydrates your skin
>amplifies fight or flight anxiety
>causes acne breakouts
>literally zero nutritional benefit
>healthy

>literally zero nutritional benefit
>decreased risk of heart disease, dementia, and certain types of cancers

Plus half the shit you stated is overblown or a myth.

>pros
safest stimulant

>cons
acidic
inflammatory
could cause anxiety and palpitations

treat it like any other drug/supplement and be mindful of how much you consume. If I'm craving coffee I'll drink decaf.

>acidic

You need to get onto cold brew friend.

Can I just put a freshly brewed pot into a pitcher and leave it in the fridge?

You can but the longer your coffee sits, the less caffeinated it becomes. You have to beware of that / buy very caffeinated coffee to account for it.

Plus that shit takes forever. Just brew strong coffee and shake in a cocktail shaker with ice.

I add three teaspons of vanilla cream

am I doing something bad?

Yes. Very.

No the heat from your brewing is what makes it acidic, you need to put fresh coffee (coarser the better) in cold water and leave it overnight (12+ hours) then strain it.

Smoothest coffee you'll ever drink and is more potent, with virtually zero acidity. Have a proper espresso machine that just sits unused after learning about cold brew.

What the fuck are you talking about, brewing the coffee first then cooling it doesn't make it "cold brew" and less acidic. You're just drinking normally brewed coffee cold. It's the brewing that causes the acidity to come out.

Also when you're cold brewing the longer it sits the more caffeine you're getting so you don't have to "buy very caffeinated" coffee, whatever the fuck that means.

This sounds great. Do you guys have any specific products or online guides you'd suggest?

As long as you drink it black, no sweeteners or creamers and bullshit like that.

I drink coffee 3 times a day and I'm fine

Teeth aren't. Stains the Hell out of my lips and teeth

>acidic

You can buy certain coffees that are low in acid.

There's also dark roasts and cold brew.

I drink 69 a day and I have heart cancer desu

This post gave me heart cancer desu

people that drink coffee have less REM sleep, need coffee to function, have higher stress levels.

No, I put a scoop in my coffee if I'm out of the good stuff. Not even kidding.

Basically is just like generic milk and creamer taste.

I drink a litre of coffee daily, there's no stress let in me, I'm basically dead.

For a few days now i have been fatigued and it came when i was barely drinking 1 cup at morning. Now i dont even want coffee and i feel so fucking fatigued, my last training was on tuesday.

No, caffeine is a potent antioxidant and has the ability to increase your body's production of testosterone and DHT.

>Salivary testosterone increased rapidly from rest (~53%) and prior to treatments in all trials. Following caffeine treatment, testosterone increased by a further 12 ± 14% (ES 0.50; ± 0.56) relative to the placebo condition.

Cold brew is much better, sweeter no bed for extra shit in it.