youtube.com/watch?v=RT2pBRQs9_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Big doesn't matter. Aestetic does.

goal body t.bh

this

Anything bigger than this is just being a gymcel

This guy gets it.

>Aestetic

again with this obsession with size, being Veeky Forums to me is looking good and being able to live an active life (cardio included)

I used to think this casual bodyweight fag was big

He was aesthetic man.
Wish they showed Price's bod because he was on roids.

Sorry, dude, steroids.

He's the poster boy of gear. You don't go from the machinist to batman without gear.

This op

lmao you guys are all DYEL striving to reach ottermode. pls lift a weight and then come to this sub

Remember when you cared what anyone but yourself looked like?

>t. Fatass

Bigger and leaner than Christian Bale in the pic

Can someone explain to me this .t memery I feel like I was gone from Veeky Forums for like a week and it's everywhere now

No, as in the character explicitly says he is on roids while Pat is natty but really curious. They would've beefed up Price then. No homo.

Wrong, Patrick Batman explicitly mentions he's roiding too in the book. The movie doesn't mention it because normies, they also changed his lifting routine to "doing a thousand situps" and other meme exercises.

Remember when you were "bulking" and decided one day that underneath that bulk was "muscle" but the only way to convince yourself of this "fact" was by making a vividly homosexual post on a Burmese Beyblade collectors' forum?

What the fuck, he was definitely way bigger than that.

>sub

lol newfag

>sub

Nope, was objectively larger then him in mass and his workouts looked like weakshit.
Thought he was cut though and wanted to slimdown to show off the muscle though.
But I recognized that he was probably doing a decent amount of gear as well as coke and couldn't get into that as hard as someone like him and come off of it as easily as people in his position.

>3x20 Dead

where does it mention roiding?

>machine isolation first
>then 20 minute cardio
>then free weight isolation
>then compounds
aaay lmao

also
>free weight leg extension/curls/presses
how

the routine is complete garbage, even the movie was less memey

also what are "pulley rows"

>sub

The whole book was about yuppie memes. The clothes he describes look atrocious and gaudy. The movies he watches are campy and objectively shit. The music he listens to is just general pop that he thinks normalfags will listen to.
Patrick Bateman is the ultimate beta.

That's the whole point. Bateman is a living meme. He has no real personality to speak of, he just does what is popular to fit in.

Literally everything he likes is a cartoon parody of the young professional culture. His meme workout is just what all of his work buddies tell him is popular. In the movie/book, it doesn't even matter what his routine is. It could have been SS and GOMAD if that's what was popular at the time. Bateman knows that as long as he looks similar to what's popular, he's winning.

>Pulley Row
youtube.com/watch?v=RT2pBRQs9_c

>She-Male Reformatory

Truly, he is a Veeky Forums poster

so cable rows?