What Mode am I?

What Mode am I?

Am I aesthetic?

rate me/10

inb4 nigger mode

Nigger mode

lookin good user, make sure to work on lats though, they look like they're laggin a bit

trying to figure out wtf is going on in this pic. Where are your lats? The place where your arm and torso meet is really thin and weird looking.

Nigger mode

Niggerino mode

where are your fucking lats cunt

>That bike in the background

Give it back, user.

Niggers should die mode

thanks famalia

b-but I bought it

Are you french?

how long it take you to get like that

Your arms are decent, and like the other guys said le lats are lacking. There's always room to get nice and thicc in that torso though.

curlbro mode

nope
hard to say, lifting on and off for 2 years, took several long breaks where I lost all gains but they always come back quickly.

Probably about 18 months without any breaks

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

trips confirm thickness, tightness, and solidity

Rate my aesthetic gains. Veeky Forums related because I put gains in the sentence

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Nice bike op
>nigga stole my bike

post lower body

never

FRIED CHICKEN EATING

you look good broski! hit some weighted lat ups though cause those lats are a little behind. also, if you want a little more waist size, you should hit deads hard. keep us posted! this is workout juice; super motivated

Very aesthetic arms

Don't cut yourself on that edge

vegan_gains mode

wow thanks bros

skinny mode

A solid 8/10 ottermode user

A little skinny for my taste, but I'd say you fit right into what most girls are looking for. Maybe you could stand to gain 10 lbs of lean mass, but any more and normies will think you're strange. Don't be like me user.

hmm ill take it. I look forward to starting my lean bulk soon

fit slave mode. if you like, you can come workout on my farm maybe, I'll provide you food?

this

>pic related

Not sure but your tricep long head might be underdeveloped.