Why are doctors so shit

>Extremely depressed/bipolar
>Lethargic
>Body aches
>Starting to interfere with training
>Visit doctor
>Tell him about these things
>Tells me to take a multi vitamin
>Based these on 0 test results, no deficiency in any nutrient.
>Come back saying it didn't do shit especially considering I exercise, eat healthy, and have good blood work
>Take a vitamin A

Is there a reason doctors are shilling this vitamin crap? He obviously knew full well vitamins weren't going to do anything but he keeps shilling them.

He was hoping obecalp would help you. Worth a try, in his position.

Is this guy a real MD? Most MDs would not do that.

Not sure if youre in the US, but ever since the health care "reform", I hear a lot that doctors are basically cutting back on meds for everyone. Not sure why though. Either they were just giving them out to everyone before, or its a cost cutting measure.

t; work at a hospital, personal experience

Majority of American doctors got there just for the money

He probably thought you were just overtraining and wanted you to go and stay go. The multivitamin suggestion was just a meme to make you leave. You have to tell doctors what medication you want in current year. They don't know anything more than what Google tells them.

Absolute bullshit. I went to a top 10 uni. I could have went into finance or law and became a muti-millionaire but I decided to get into medicine. I'm one of the smartest but poorest guys in my social group. My 115 IQ brother has 8x my net worth working on Wall Street and don't get me started on all my debt. Most MDs are wasting their potential if all we cared about was money. FFS upper level hospital administrators make more than us and all that requires is a master's degree

>top 10 uni

There you go. You're not part of the problem. Doctor Dufus who got his degree from Margarita State in the Caribbean who gets stuck practicing in West Virginia on the other hand...

absolute bull shit. the doctor gets paid no matter what meds you end up taking or dont take. they dont fucking work for the government

yeah me too user, I have a certified MENSA IQ of 230 and form a young age many people have told me I could become the next Bill Gates, but I just care too much about human life and shit. It's not as if finance and medicine are two completely different disciplines requiring completely different attitudes, mindsets, interests and drives, my options in life all come down to my narrowly quantifiable intelligence.

US med student here

go fuck yourself faggot

There are way easier ways to make money than going to med school to be a doctor. KYS

suppliments don't take a few days to work

try being more patient

So how do you explain that most doctors here are shit and won't actually care about your problems or fixing your shit for real? They just keep prescribing bullshit drugs until one of them helps, or not. They don't care, they bill you anyways

Right answer. Guide them to prescribe you what you want but don't sound like a drug seeker

Ok user, if they have a private practice, sure. But if they work for a state run clinic or facility, they still have to follow policy and procedure.

t; work at a hospital, I know the policies.

>230 IQ
Yet you shitpost on Veeky Forums

did you go to medical school? are you a doctor? How do you know that don't fix your shit?

you are one stupid ass motherfucker

user, the MENSA test only goes up to 161, I think he was being '''''''ironic'''''''

>How do you know that don't fix your shit?
Because I come to them with my own health problem that they can't solve no matter how much money and time I waste?

Well, I'm a leaf so I can't speak too much, but...

I know that doctors, vets, and dentists have high suicide rates due to at least three shitty factors:
- qualifications take a chunk or your life with significant financial investment
- that chunk of time comes from precious years of youth being spent stressing out
- the above medical Professionals feel trapped if they find out that they actually hate their trade; that's a LOT of wasted time you can't get back

You could also argue that most doctors have insane expectations forced on them during youth so parents get to feel proud of themselves. It's unfortunate that they have easy access to medication to euthanize.

Yeah, being a doctor is clearly a fucking cash grab, right? I recently had to listen to a hypochondriac talk to my doctor at a fracture clinic, and even I wanted to interfere with her bitching and tell her to shut the fuck up and die already.

I recommend US med students with high grades to just abandon their program and become homeopathic doctors. Sell jade eggs to retards and earn a profit from giving people a placebo. You think good deeds help doctors sleep better at night, but that obviously isn't the case.