What's the point of these fag gliders...

What's the point of these fag gliders? My girlfriend won't shut up about how they are a better workout than a stationary bike.

you can get a pretty decent workout on them. similar to running but easier on your knees.

at the small cost of looking like a raging faggot

I'm using them right now because I overworked my shins and am suffering from direly painful shin splints.
I also swim often too because this is too much cuckery to endure four times a week.

surprisingly, all the biggest guys (4u) at my gym use these

is it cause big dudes don't like running for whatever reason?

maybe. running can be pretty tough on your joints especially if you're heavy

OP's pic is Deacon from seancody when he was younger for any other thirsty bitches out there.

Who is this queer?

should google him Deacon, Seancody

decent for cardio really

as long as it has incline settings

they're designed to simulate cross-country skiing iirc

i stayed at a hotel and there was a small workout room with a bowflex and a bunch of these. i used the bowflex until i was highly exhausted then biked for a half hour, then used one of these machines. really this is shit. i mean sure it's better than walking. but you can get a very similar workout with jogging.
i figure these are best suited for rehab or interval training instead of just standing/sitting around.
i think most women are fuckin retarded when it comes to fitness and make it a social game.

> running can be pretty tough on your joints if you've been doing your cardio on a fucking elliptical machine
ftfy

>>maybe. running can be pretty tough on your joints especially if you're on roids.

I use to be a fat fuck till I discovered this glorious machine lost tons of weight plus its easier two work out 2,000 calories on this if you haul ass

Somewhat. There actually are ski trainers, but most people don't have the dexterity to use them without falling 400 times.

These are the easy mode versions.

not really, maybe for you

some dyel runners even get knee problems on running tho.

really? news to me. Tell us more

>some dyel runners even get knee problems on running tho.

From overtraining, poor gait, bad footwear, etc.

If not then they would have the same problems on the elliptical

lmao you're clueless

I lost over 100lbs mainly using one of them 3 times per week. They're great because you can alternate between using your arms to move, and holding the smaller bars at the front and sprinting.

>found the insecure gay boy

I use the bike to enhance my quads. Cardio is an added benefit.

Why would I need an elliptical?

enjoy your fluffy bones twink

>Split my shins apart and explode my knees running
vs
>Autist staring at me at the gym doesn't think I look like a raging faggot

tough call

found the dyel fatty

>elliptical fangirls defending their autisic cardio auto fellacio machine
>make fun of running, literally the most pure form of cardio

I assume they're amazing for older people and or people with shit joints that need low impact exercises. Notwithstanding I never use them.

curious, if someone who only ellipticals tries to run, would they just flail their legs around and fall on there face, but have amazing cardio doing it?