Well Veeky Forums, do you agree with the Viper?

Well Veeky Forums, do you agree with the Viper?

>people who admire you want to get something from you
>tell them to fuck off and they complain when what you want is to get some work done and for them to get a life

I don't know who he is but yeah I'd agree with him. It's one thing to see someone and ask to take a pic but when they're in the middle of their work it's kind of a dick thing to do

>randy's face when he sees a fan that actually isn't a faggot

HEY

NOTHING YOU CAN SAY

NOTHINGS GONNA CHANGE WHAT YOUVE DONE TO ME

Don't ask for pics. Get a hand shake. Tell him he's an inspiration. Make him proud by lifting more than him.

at what point does self-absorption reach a level where you hate your fans?

somewhere around the 1000th back bump of your first 3 years as a wrestler

TBF hes an entertainer more so than a fighter. His career is made possible because of fans, he could be less of a jackass and just not say anything at all instead of also going to twitter and bitching.

Get to a point where you're burnt out or busy

fuck he really does need to focus on working out. traps of a 13-year-old mexican kid.

>need

the legend killer, the viper, mr. RKO does whatever the hell he wants, kiddo

Probably around the time you can't do normal shit in peace.

Obviously he can dry his tears with the piles of cash he gets due to said fans, but I can see where that would get annoying in a hurry.

>interrupting one of the biggest, if not THE biggest heel in wrestling history during a workout to look good for the job thats been paying his living for so many years

don't know what the kid expected, desu

Stupid fuck should have played it up and had a fake quasi rage out at the guy on twitter.
I"M RANDY FUCKING ORTON YOU DO NOT FUCK WITH RANDY ORTON WHEN HES WORKING OUT BRUH!

STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!

I'm kinda surprised he doesn't go to a more private gym where he can be left the fuck alone.

they're on the road constantly. so they just go to whatever gym is closest to the arena or their hotel

When he was on gear a while while while ago he looked aesthetic as fuck now he just looks small, if I was him I'd be trying to get a pump too for how small I became.

Is he going to be in the rumble? I only watch main ppvs nowadays so I don't know nay storylines going on

Oh I didn't know he's still wrasslin. Yeah might be time to invest in a sweatshirt with a very large hood.

>people don't rest between sets ever
Id understand if the guy was about to do a set or in the middle I'd be pretty pissed too, but just some random person asking for like 30 seconds of your time while you aren't doing anything?

Yeah but I'm sure overtime you just can't deal with it, especially on those days where you really want to be left the fuck alone. I don't really see a solution though tbqh

If he can't handle being in the public spotlight he probably shouldn't be, it's part of being a public icon. He just sounds way too full of himself, someone like Dwayne Johnson is actually cool about it and says Hi and chats with his fans at the gym and I'm sure he gets way more people asking shit of him then randy orton.

I think i'ts more
>you let one they all come

type deal and he probably didn't want to be mobbed.

well even if it was a bad day and he felt like that, the way he's dealing with it on twitter makes him seem like a bitch who's way too full of himself, does he really need to go off on some random nobody.

if you've followed him for a while you'll realize he has an attitude. I don't watch wrestling that much anymore but saw him in the early days and you could tell he was arrogant probably because his dad was in wrestling so he was born into it.

Hell he got that 8/10 bitch Kelly Kelly fired because she got the pipe from him then tried using him to up her status in the company

an RKO

>following wrestlers

this is a poor white trash thing, why would i care?

I believe he will be. He's been wrestling consistently as part of a tag team.

You follow bodybuilders actors and amature models.
How many scientists or real world events are you abreast of?
No I don't mean the manufactured bullshit in the news media created to misspend and control what little mental energies you aren't wasting on frivolous bullshit like media.

>No I don't mean the manufactured bullshit in the news media created to misspend and control what little mental energies you aren't wasting on frivolous bullshit like media.

God, is this "tinfoil hat" 2.0 or something?