This is Eddie Hall at age 16. He weighed 225lbs and hadn't even started lifting yet, only swam

This is Eddie Hall at age 16. He weighed 225lbs and hadn't even started lifting yet, only swam.

Why are you smaller than him?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt4334636/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because i dont have 0.00001% genetics

Sure thing breh

genetics is a word thrown around by lazy people

Thats a screenshot from the netflix documentary and it showed that picture after it said he had been lifting a few years, just not training for strong man yet. I watched it last week, but nice try. Its a great documentary, arnie even makes a cameo.

G8B8M8

Does he have a fucking nipple ring?

yeh

No swimmer is going to weigh around 100 kg's while just swimming without either doing some type of weight lifting or strength training or he's exceptionally gifted when comes to muscular development in the genetics department.....
... Or he might be lying to you

Well I weigh more than him.

t. sub 500lb deadlift
this, Eddie Hall is a freak of nature and he would probably blow even the most gifted guys on here out of the water as a novice

He looks like the guy from Prison Break

He did. I think he mentioned in an interview he benched 400lbs at 16 or 17 years old

if you hit puberty early then you're a grown man at 17. as grown as at 20. don't underestimate the strength of a young man who also has also been working out. aren't we the strongest at around 20 years? or was it 25? the brain keeps evolving till we are 25 at least. Soccer players can start playing in the big leagues when they are around 17? And when they hit 30 they fall out because there's always someone younger and stronger.

>implying that is natty

>don't underestimate the strength of a young man
this.
me and a friend were 17 and was traveling on his shitty car, it was a smart car or some tiny car like that, he slept while driving and we crashed pretty bad, the car was with flipped (with the drivers door on the driveway) the adrenaline rushed and i flipped the car back to wheels on the ground position and took him out of the car, after couple minutes i realized what i've just done and nowadays i still get amazed by how strong i was that day

Ok clark

mens peak is from 42 to 52

17 years old and strong are you kidding me? even 25 year olds are like paper compared to 42 year olds.

Peak for what? How many pro athletes are there in the 42-52 age bracket?

>and hadn't even started lifting yet, only swam.
I doubt that because this is him at 14

What's it called mate?

Piana is in it too, see if you can spot him user, I know you can

In terms of brute strength the peak is probably late 30s, but it can be later if you didn't start lifting/training hard til later in life. Zydrunas is in his 40s and Mark Felix made a WSM final at 50.

Eddie - Strongman

imdb.com/title/tt4334636/