Hey Veeky Forums Does cutting get easier over time?

Hey Veeky Forums Does cutting get easier over time?

It's been a long time since last. Going to bed hungry takes a bit of willpower. What's it like for you?

Nope lol. I still goto bed hungry most nights and feel depressed most of the time.

I get motivation bursts when I look at myself in the mirror and see my gains and abs appearing....that keeps me not caring about the caloric restriction.

I moved back in with my parents and online college now.......so I can sleep in when I find it hard to fall asleep the night before.

drink water when hungry

Momscience.

Drink water only when you're thirsty, otherwise man the fuck up and stick to your calorie deficit.

>going to bed hungry
>not eating your last meal at 8pm

lel

>quotes momscience

when youre thirsty youre already dehydrated

That has very little effect on me. If I'm in a calorie deficit and I'm losing fat (1-1.5lbs/week) I am going to feel hungry often, it doesn't matter if I eat 6 an hour before bed, the hunger will still most likely be there from the energy deficit throughout the day.

I know but i often dont fall asleep until 2-3 am.

move your first meal to 12pm. later if possible.

nah, I need some calories in the morning.

I also prefer to get my protein in through multiple meals a day on 30g hits.

There is some scientific studies showing slightly better muscle retention with protein spread-out throughout the day. Plus I like to eat smaller meals, eating all my calories in 1 or 2 meals only is fucking horrible for me, it will bloat me and make me gassy.

No, it's a bit hard at the start then gets very easy then gets very hard at the end.

go to bed earlier, otherwise your cut does not matter.

If you cut at a reasonable pace, you're not even going to notice.

And by the time you're done with the cut, your new 'normal' will be the cut, and bulking is going to feel like cumbersome overeating.

For all the right information Veeky Forums gives about cutting, the posters are famously retarded when it comes to planning their cutting diets. A lot of people try to make a cut on red meats and carbs, and are surprised when that ends up amounting to like 200 grams of food per day.

If you're smart about it and eat a lot of veggies (All of them have pretty much negligible calories PER KILOGRAM), chicken (lowest calories per gram in the animal kingdom), and ease up on the wrong condiments (one tablespoon of oil has the same calories as two chicken breasts, powdered spices have none), it's going to be easy.

"Cutting" means you have to change WHAT you eat, not HOW MUCH.
You can be cutting and still eat enough food to make your stomach beg for mercy if you're not a fucktard.

this.

Pretty easy on IF so far imo. As long as you save a bit of the calories for after gym/before bed.

> one tablespoon of oil has the same calories as two chicken breasts

holy hell what kind of oil are you using

otherwise completely agreed. get good at cooking with veggies and cutting is quite easy

Extra virgin olive oil has an absurd amount of calories.
Although yeah, it'd be more precise to say that it equals to one chicken breast.

Put a bit of oil on your chicken and you've literally doubled how many calories it contains, without any significant changes to its taste or nutritional value.

more like the calories of a bit less than half a chicken breast bruh xDDDDDDDDDDDDdddddddddddddd

Can't read shit
But if that label is referring to a tablespoon , that still means 120 calories
100g of chicken is 117Cal

Tldr version
>Veeky Forums is retarded and cant into basic food

Nice to hear. I got started farily recently and I had hoped my body/mind would adjust eventually, like cutting out sugar or caffeine.

a few questions

>how many calories do you eat when bulking/cutting (if you count them at all)
>how long do you cut for
>how do YOU cut. more specifically, what are your go to cutting meals/foods
>do you eat at certain times of the day when cutting

Hey guys

when should i start cutting? i'm currently bulking and i want to be shredded for the summer

currently 5'6 at 163lb

just want a low bf% but don't know how/when to cut/what to eat and how much

Just man the fuck up and embrace the hunger.

I'm hungry all the time. But then I think about the hot bod I'll have. And then I think about the pice of shit Americans weighing 600 pounds. Then I'm not hungry anymore. Nasty pieces of shit

I'm 220lbs and I'm at like 1500 a day, for me that is easily manageable.

As long as it takes to go down 190. I might try for more later.

I don't do much different, I just avoid junk food/sweets/soda/snacks and smaller portions.

I only eat lunch and dinner.

>100g of chicken
>a breast

are u eating pigeons?

A-And what if I am?
You can't prove anything

Personally:
1) Always cut on 500-600 calories, bulk on 200-300 kcal. I always count calories, even when bulking (although I 'cheat' more often on bulks).
2) I cut until I'm satisfied with my physique. This time, I'll just cut till 12 % bodyfat and lean bulk from there (most likely on a 250 kcal surplus).
3) I have a word-document with my own diet plan, both for cutting and bulking. Currently, I'm cutting on 2000 kcal (I'm almost 5'11, sitting at 176.5 lbs & working out 4 times a week). Current meal plan:
Meal 1: 100g oats, 300ml skimmed milk, 10 almonds, 1 bun (150 kcal).
Meal 2: 450g chicken, 1 teaspoon olive oil, 100g rice, 150g broccoli
Meal 3: 200g cottage cheese, 60g brie
4) I'm doing intermittent fasting, also on bulks.

how do you not loose weight??

For me cutting starts out hard. Everytime I'm off diet. I redevelop the sugar addiction I had as a fatty, so the first two weeks are sugar withdrawls compounded with he hunger of a caloric deficit. As long as I can eat perfectly clean and light for two weeks, I can cut near indefinitely from there.

how does intermittent fasting feel to you?

is there a difference between that and eating anytime?

In the end, it's all about calories in vs calories out. I take the supposed benefits of intermittent fasting with a grain of salt.

I just like to eat bigger portions and I find it convenient not having to stress about food for the first half of my day.

I think I am, It's been like 2 weeks only.