>he doesnt eat nigger dick flavored pudding

>scoobs is a fraud

>he is fat so he has to avoid delicious food of goods

Yes I do and I am pretty good at it

>goods
lern to type nigguns

>tfw diabetic and everyone's mean

eat less shit faggot

t1d niggermong, I could eat nothing but lean meat and still have t1d.

kys faggit

T1 masterrace reporting in.
>tfw fatty t2s give ignorant people ideas about your life
>mfw I have no face

>tfw I can eat gainer and increase my insulin doses tenfold and use it as an anabolic steroid

itt diabetic niggers

>tfw you
>tfw pancreascuck who cannot into gains engineering

How do you stop post workout hypos without resorting to shit carbs?

Currently on a ketogenic diet, daily total of about 30-40 units.

If I go low post workout I eat fructose tablets, which go straight to stabilize BG and does not alter gains.

Not the poster you asked but T1 regardless, i disconnect my pump preworkout so that helps

kys jew

Hmm will have a look for fructose ones instead of the dex I have at the moment. Currently using meme workout shakes as they're loaded with sugar.
Thanks
Also I have no pump. Still fun pretending to commit soduku with injections in front of people that don't know you have t1 and freak out.
I have had the police called on me before by someone stating "there's someone shooting up using heroin in their car"

>i cant eat this, halp me social justice
gtfo faggots, seriously
go back to tumblr

Its really about planning...if you're on MDI, injecting less for your meal before so you're running slightly higher before you work out. Or workout before a meal and reduce that meals dose. You need to work out how different exercises affect your bloods so you accurately know how much to reduce your shot by and when. Some people can have quite delayed post work out hypos. This is why I wouldn't bother with me to because exercising with MDI can be hard enough to crack down without adding in to fact I couldn't have carbs. I prefer calorie counting since I'm weighing all my food, can accurately carb count so I can dose adjust. Easier life.

If I catch someone staring I like to maintain eye contact and smile whilst shooting up, it's enough to freak them out.

Wouldn't bother with keto*

>tfw you
>tfw having literally aids in your body
>tfw having inferior genes
>tfw being a pathetic insulin junkie
>tfw overdosing and still skinnyfat dyel
Sad

Remember to lick your lips at them famalam

(You)