How do I fix my body in 6-8 months?

How do I fix my body in 6-8 months?

185cm and 116kg
6'0 and 255lbs

Any advice is appreciated.

You're not going to get useful advice here

This
Read the fucking sticky you fat dick sucking cunt

This. You basically have to piece advice together from a bunch of shit people will say. Then actually research if it's full of shit or not.

Eat less and work out more
/thread

>How do I fix my body in 6-8 months?
You don't.
It took you years to ruin it, it will take time to fix it.
This isn't the drive through, fatty.

>Any advice is appreciated.
Walk every day, and stop eating sugar. Lift 3 times per week. Find a routine in the sticky. Or just squat, bench/press, row every session for some sets reps.

6-8 months lmao, try 2+ years and a gyno surgery later

Ready for that too, to be precise.

You can definitely make a noticeable difference in that timeframe... just eat less and CUT OUT SODA for a while. Stuff is just processed carbs- your body needs water.

Get 'My Fitness Pal' from the App Store so you can keep track of what you're eating. Don't starve yourself, just eat below your maintenance.

Also, read the sticky

Give yourself a year.

Eat at a 1,000 calorie deficit (that is, your TDEE --Google it--minus 1,000) every day. This will lose you 2 lbs a week. Reduce your carbs to 100 g pr less a day--this will combat hunger which will be your greatest stumbling block in creating the body you want.

Diet to about 5 to 10 lbs below your dream weight. While dieting, be lifting 3 days a week (find a beginner friendly full body routine) and doing cardio 2 days a week.

Once youre 5 to 10 below ideal weight, eat at your TDEE for a few weeks, then increase calories to 300 above your TDEE, increasing carbs and making sure you're getting plenty of protein. Begin an intermediate lifting program, either full body or a 3/4 day split. Eat at 300 cal surplus until you're slightly above the size you want, then diet down to lean out to the physique you want. Eat at TDEE to maintain.

There's so much I haven't touched on so be sure to do your research, but that's the gist of it. Good luck.

"Fixing your body" isn't really the correct goal. You want to have a healthy diet which will last you for life, at which point your body will start to fix itself. You'll help it along the way, but your primary job is to put the right food into your mouth.

>there's so much I haven't touched on
Yeah, like a girl's boob. LMAO

You look like you have a similar body to myself 2 years ago. I started losing weight at 240 lb, 6". I'm now down to 150 lb, but I still have a long way to go.

If i had to give my former self some advice it would be the following:
You can't outrun a bad diet, follow a whole food plant based diet, you get to eat as much as you want, always feel sated while still losing body fat. Check out nutrition facts.org

Additionally, find something active you're interested in which will hold your attention. Personally I found climbing is really good for me and walking, a lot of walking. Also start lifting if you enjoy it, be careful if you start running I pushed it too hard when I started and fucked my knee.

Here are my thoughts, its going to take 8-12 months. So get that in your head first. Make that a time table. Next you need to determine what is wrong with your diet. This is going to be critical to your success or failure. Most people if they are honest with themselves already know, but for others it may require you counting everyone of your calories for 2 weeks to determine where the big spikes are.

Either take 2 weeks to determine the problem or acknowledge the problem. From there you are going to need to eliminate 1 problem every 2 weeks until your diet is clean. During this time you should start going for 30-60 minute walks. Once your diet is mostly cleaned up, you will then need to add weight lifting 3 days a week with a very simple fullbody problem like Starting Strength or Stronglifts (If you choose SL don't start with the fucking bar, choose your starting weight t he way Starting Strength does).

Stay on this program, continue your 3 days a week of walking, your cleaner diet until you reach your goal in a year. Don't try to make huge sweeping changes or you will just be back here again in 2018. Make gradual ones, ill post an example of what I did to go from 265-155 (@ 5'6 so when I was 265 I was a giant fatass)

>6-8 months
ayyy lmao.

Count calories and you can easily reach 85 kg in 8 months. You'll probably need to be around 70-75 to be thinn. Go lift today and start counting the moment you get a kitchen scale.

jesus christ your body is disgusting

there are some fat people who look OK? youre skinnier than those fat people and you look disgusting. i can almost smell you. there are chubby thicc girls fatter than you who are a solid 9/10 but youre thinner than them....

Here is an example.

Diet Problem: Ate fast food 2-3 times a day, used to keep soda in the house as well and would go through a two liter or more a day, easily.

What I did was took a very slow approach to cleaning up my lifestyle. The first thing I did was to eliminate soda from my diet. But only what I called "the extra" soda. That is when I was at home or at work I would only drink water. But I allowed myself to drink soda when I had food to go with it. I still ate out 2-3 times a day which meant 2-3 sodas a day. Most would not recommend this step and would say to eliminate soda completely but for me I was so badly addicted I just couldn't.

2 weeks later > Eliminated Soda completely even when eating out. I still ate out 2-3 times a day but drunk unsweetened tea or diet soda. when eating out. Drank only water at home/work. I also recommend you may wish to take a caffeine pill if you were like me and addicted to caffeine as the headaches were massive.

2 weeks later > Prepared my dinner everyday. It meant only eating out usually once a day.

2 weeks later > Started to go for nightly walks after dinner. I would recommend doing this a little early but again I was doing this in alot of steps.

2 weeks later > Prepared double my dinner, took half the next day for lunch.

Up to this point I did not count calories or do anything special with what i made for dinner. I cooked fatty steaks, had lots of carbs, breads, etc. For me it was about becoming more reliant on myself to cook for myself.

2 weeks later > I began to eat less fatty cuts of meat, added at least 1 serving of veggies to every meal.

2 weeks later > started lifting weights. At that point I was already down 35 lbs (265 > 230) over 3 months. Sure some people might be able to do it faster, but for me it was necessary to go slow, become more self reliant and to prove to myself I could stick to each small, individual change.

Best of luck to you.

READ THE FUCKING STICKY

Lose weight, do compound lifts M/W/F with 20 minutes elevated walking on treadmill afterwards. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, go on bicicle machine for 30 minutes. Do 1 minute at level 1, 1 minute at high level. Do this on and off for 30 min. As this is going on, eat a caloric deficit, and eat all healthy non processed. If you commit to this and/or more, I assure you, you will lose weight

First. Lets first start by getting realistic. In 32 weeks (8 months) you could easily lose 32 pounds. Do NOT lose more then 1 to 2 pounds a week or you will regret it with loose skin.

32 weeks will not fix you it will just start your road to recovery. realistically it took you years to build the body you have and it will take years to build the body you want.

Get a personal trainer or talk to one of you fit friends.

KYS