>go to UK for work
>no men above 6 feet
>all girls are ugly
>niggers everywhere
Why is this city sought after?

>go back to uni
>mostly chinks, limp wristed dudes and the occasional absolute babe
It's a science uni.

>1000 years of unfettered inbreeding followed by 150 years of unfettered mass immigration
>Pinnacle of civilized society

Pick one

UK isn't a city it's a country you retarded American

>wanting to live in Perfidious Albion with the Eternal Anglo

London, the only place in the UK people wanna live.

>city

Fucking Americans...

T. Ignorant american

>Niggers
>Leaving country for work
Blue collar fat detected
This doing STEM degree and it's true, the guys are 95% betas, the rest is jocks some of your are chill but dumb, my housemate is in his 4th year of some sports science meme degree

>she has an engagement ring on
I'm not even a manlet but jesus women are terrible

t. moron who wasn't smart enough to ever go to Oxbridge

>not wanting to live in Dorset or Devon

Pleb

>going back to uni at 23

>tons of Asians that only talk to themselves
>not many wasps but most are retards in frats
>undercurrent of social outcasts
>Jews tons of them
>token blacks
>don't even have any friends in my major
>everyone is a bunch of blue pilled idiots
>most kids don't have any work ethic and complain too much

There's an alternative spelling that most of the UK uses for London

S H I T H O L E

K, I pick the second one

>dont have any friends in my major

>hates Jews, blacks, unironically uses the word "bluepilled", whines about other people who complain with no sense of irony and is autistic enough to post on Veeky Forums

God, I can't think why you're having such trouble making friends. Weird.

>people complaining about London
Enjoy making cuck wages and never making it

London is the worst place to live in in the UK. Too crowded, too expensive. Manchester is better. Glasgow is great.

did you phaggit?

"London is a bad place to live"
t. NEET who can't afford to live there

UK is sought after only by "commonwealth" trash like indians, pakis and africans.

Seriously mate, the only good looking women you'll find are from poland or eastern europe.

If it weren't for them I'd just cut my dick off cause it's all just paki, pajeet, nigresses and local inbred boars.

IMPERIAL
M
P
E
R
I
A
L

lolol had 2 bros go to imperial, nerdy as hell
t. Oxford graduate

Where the fuck do you lads live that there are so many Asians?

I live in rural Cheshire and it's literally 99.9% white everywhere but the towns.

answered your own question there boyo, are you a Rumanian lettuce picker?

How Oxford? Is it all nerds or are there chads?

Maybe bait but im drunk so I dont care
>city
nigger faggot u fucking wot m8

mix of sjw nerds and private school chads, was a 6' manlet in Oxford srs, average height when clubbing was 6'1 or 6'2 at least
was a manmore when I went to Oxford Brookes nights though lel

it's obvious he means London, the UK only really has that one city. Shit like Oxford, Liverpool, Manchester, Ulster, etc. are more like quaint little towns.

Colonial ass

noticed this too
people at the good unis tend to be taller

probably because private school = rich = good diet since childhood

go to the local non russel group uni and all the itches flock to you srs

Yeah, I think it's generations of eating the recommended amount lol as opposed to being descended from starving peasants.

Haha I'm living in London atm so not really the same access to particular unis, they all just merge into 'Uni of London' I've heard Liverpool is a great place to go though?

You know in sci-if works where humanity has become an interstellar society and Earth is an crime-ridden dirty shithole where only troglodytes live, and nobody wants to go there?

That's London.

Enjoy your tiny chuck home that takes up all your wages.
You may make more than me, but you'll always be impoverished.

London is actually pretty safe, regularly walk through estates to get to the gym at 1am, regularly jog home from nights out when wasted

Literally nothing happens to me

>wanting to live in London

>UK
>city
You better watch your fookin mouth m8o or I'll batter ya

Itt: poor people that cannot afford a good house in London

That is how life is everywhere man. Internet and media you see cherry picked photos of celebs with great genetics and looks. But then go off into the real world to wherever and you see shit ton of ugly/malnourished/fat women everywhere.

London is full of Americans, Aussies, Canadians, and South Africans (and then shitty Europeans/Asians/Africans).

If you're calling London ugly then you're calling the entire world ugly.

Big, important global capital cities aren't representative of their countries. London and New York have more in common with one another than say London and Cambridge, or New York and Minneapolis.

Aren't white people a minority in London at this point?

I'm a proud Cheshire lad

nah all the E.Europeans have topped up the white population, plus slum clearance (demolishing estates i.e. 'gentrification') has pushed some of the minorities elsewhere

Just spent a semester in brighton. It struck me how many short brits there are. Some are normal sized but you guys have a ton of guys like 5'8" or shorter, which is very bizarre to experience as a scandinavian.
Also the girls were no doubt better than expected, although compared to the rest of the western world quite underwhelming.

depends where. South is literally like going into a warzone when you go over Vauxhall Bridge from Chelsea

I'd agree London on the whole is fairly safe. As long as you keep your wits about you. The worst thing you can do though is get into fights round here. You literally have no idea who you could be up against, and how much backup they have etc

Just never go to Bermondsey, Peckham or Rotherhithe. Milwall territory. Those cunts are a different breed. Most Violent people in England

>UK
>city

Bet you go BIMM

I've just gotten an offer from Pembroke col, any tips for nights out?

Nope, studied at sussex uni. Lived right next to it though. Lots of weak looking boys with guitar cases.

Can confirm, the only pretty girls I have seen in my city are from eastern europe.

Have you been to the UK? Everywhere else was better than London in my opinion

went down for my mates birthday house party, and he goes to BIMM. His mates were either straight edge scandinavians (mostly Danish and Swedish) or ket-heads.

One girl who I'd literally spoke about 3 words to pretty much forced me to do a bump of K and slipped a load of valiums into my pocket that I dont want and still have to this day.

Weird place