Why do all girls who go to the gym dress like whores?

Why do all girls who go to the gym dress like whores?

>why do all girls who are proud of their bodies dress like whores?

ftfy

Shit up you faggot. If theyre such whores why havent you fucked a few of em at least?

Found the roasties

You know how you feel after you trim your facial hair, pluck your eye brows, trim your nose hair, clip your finger and toe nails, shave your pubes, take a good shower, put on some clothes that you feel sexy in, put on some cologne, brush your teeth, then drive to some sloots house for the smash and trash?

Well, of course YOU don't, but take it from me, It makes you feel sexy and confident, right?

That is why girls dress like that. It isn't necessarily to attract a mate, but it is because it makes them feel good about themselves.

All? I must be going to the wrong gym.

This. Most of them dress pretty modestly at my gym.

OR; because its the norm these days, and they are insecure as FUCK, so they dress as sluts as much as they can coz they dont wanna look like shit next to a hot whore in skintight tights showing off her cameltoe and splendid ass

great thread user.

That's solid.

If I wear a tight tshirt it's for mires. You're retarded if you think anyone would fall for that poor excuse for attention whoring. "to feel good about themselves", that's a good one.

>"feel good about themselves"
>I do this for me not for anyone else!
>Translation: I do it for the attention that everyone else will give me

Typical woman response. I'm so tired of hearing that bullshit justification. I have a friend who used to have a girlfriend who took fucking forever to get ready when we'd go out, and when he would nag her about her looking fine to try to get her to just leave already, she'd flip her shit and go on this huge banshee screeching tirade about "I'm not doing this for you I'm doing this for me!"

And yet, she and every other women suspiciously only do these kinds of things "for themselves" when they're going into an environment full of people that they want validation from.

If you're right (and petulant virgins are always right about women), and they're just insecure, then what's the problem? How can you blame them for something that's beyond their control?

What did he mean by this?

Subtle kek

because its retarded. its a huge social problem of our time ,and its literally a sickness.
they spend huge amounts of money on makeup fashion and other artificial crap. its kinda how u spot wifetier and slut-tier differences.
how can u not know this?

Shit the fuck up

I think his point was that they "do it for themselves" as in "I'm gonna look sexy, so man would want me and I can feel better about myself". One does not neccessarily exclude the other.

Because all women are whores or want to be whores. It's in their biology.

And then you left without them

>they spend huge amounts of money on makeup fashion and other artificial crap
>huge social problem of our time
>our time

Bro, I'm not saying I don't know about insecurity. I'm saying if you understand it for what it is--and you even use the word "sickness"--then how can you blame them? It's like berated a crippled guy for using a wheelchair. He uses it because he can't walk. Insecure women use makeup, clothing, etc. because they can't accept their appearance without it.

I guess anger is an understandable reaction, but it makes no sense to direct that anger at the people who, if the problem is as pernicious as you believe it is, can't help feeling the way they do.

(This is called "empathy," by the way, and it's very useful for co-existing in a society. Also very useful for making friends and getting laid.)

ur talking to me as if i dont know that. i do.
i'm just saying it how it truly is. even if we all know woman are fucking retarded, we don't act like that around them.that would be really lame. and we cant really live without them
i really hope u know that.

>woman are fucking retarded

we are in a specific thread, talking about specific woman, are we not? the superficial attentionwhores, who are kinda retarded?

ur retarded man.

This pleases Gaga

Cousin.

Why do you care? Youre supposed to be there to lift weights not judge a fashion show. Skinny faggots like you who take up the rack while gawking at girls and playing on their phone for 3 hours piss me off

>Why do all girls who go to the gym dress like whores?
>Why do all girls who go dress like whores?
>Why do all girls dress like whores?
>Why do all girls like whores?
>Do all girls like whores?
>All girls whores?
>Girls whores?

Girls = Whores

The more important question should be: Why do most women in gym do meme bodyweight exercises that they can also do at home?

Next thing you approve is that women are doing construction work as well. Hahaha. You are roid cucks. Women are allowed to do whatever they want. Yes, they are allowed to import millions of rapefugees. Let it be goyim, let the women be freeeeeeeeeeee.

AHAHAHAHAH. KYS

this
Once I got a weight rack in my house my bitch transitioned from the gym to home

That's how women are supposed to dress you sperglords.

Better question. Why do all men at the gym dress like queers?

>pro tip: the answer is obvious

I don't fucking know.Why do men wear skintight polyester shits and sometimes even gay ass leggings?If you had a body to be proud of you would know the answer.

Is English your second language or what?

Back in the day those were bored women from rich noble families that had nothing better to do with their time. Now it's all women.

The fat and ugly do too.

At the gym I actually am cool with it. Because a large portion of the gym goers at my gym, men and women, wear shit that shows off their "bods"

Now if they're all dolled up with the 15lbs of makeup thats another story.

> Skintight polyester shits.

Laughed out loud in the middle of a meeting.

it's my third language, u fucking prick.

"Because its comfy"

A quote from a female friend of mine

You just equated something essential for functionality with something is purely cosmetic. If a woman stopped using makeup she would still be able to function in society, might not get hit on as much but will still be able to get shit done. If a person who cannot walk stopped using the wheelchair they would be able to get fuck all done unless their job was laying on the ground all day.

The reason women wear what they wear is because they want validation in the form of compliments or people hitting on the. They might say they don't like it but actually what they don't like is someone they don't find attractive hitting on them. I have what is considered "classic good looks" and I speak from experience on that last point, never had a negative reaction to my advances.

If a girl is dating someone and still spends hours doing makeup or assembly an ensemble before going out it means she wants someone better or the less likely option is she wants to make other women jealous of how good she looks. The is a 1 in one billion chance she wants to make her partner feel better about themselves because they are with someone so good looking and even that isn't actually a good way to be treated, because again it is still all about her, but it is the least bad option at least.

Now thats what i call edgy

same reason people make "clothes that show off your gains" threads

>proud of her body
>soils it with tattoos

some definition of pride, that is

>refugees would be allowed into europe if women were not allowed to vote

loving every laugh

abs

Shit tattoos.

>hair done
>face full of makeup
>tight clothes
>when they bend over even slightly, you can see their panties clearly through the thin fabric
>if they even have panties

Women should be quarantined to their own gyms. They come to the gym only to smell testosterone and beg for cock.

In all fairness I would go to a place where only thicc high test women with fat asses walked around farting in everyones face

>Why do all girls who go to the gym dress like whores?

Because women are whores user.

How does that make me a prick? I correctly surmised, given your poor reading comprehension and usage, that you're not a native English speaker.

Same reason the dyel tryhards wear compression tights. Not enough attention from their parents.

>Same reason the dyel tryhards wear compression tights.

Because they're comfy right guys?

I think your functional/cosmetic distinction is wrong. Wheelchair guy needs his wheelchair to move around. Insecure chicks need their makeup to "move around," as it were, in society. It has a function. It's not a mechanical function, and thus not as apparent as a wheelchair's function, but makeup is functional nonetheless.

It's easier to say wheelchair guy "needs" his wheelchair to move around, because he simply can't use his legs, whereas insecure chicks might not "need" makeup as much insofar as they can overcome their insecurities. That's true, but I don't think it's worthwhile. Something isn't wrong or superfluous or otherwise objectionable simply because someone could hypothetically overcome a dependency on it. It's just too speculative.

I say seek to understand and withhold blame for as long as you possibly can.

Fit girls are some of the most vapid whores out there.

I walk around in a tank top or t shirt to display the gains I made and body I am proud of:
>Mirin, bro! Nice job, lookin j00cy

Some chick walks around in a sports bra or tank top with tight fitting leggings to show off her gains and display the body she's proud of
>REEEEEEEEEE

When did this place get overrun by gay autistic children

Some guys too ;^)

You're citing a period in history where it was fashionable for men to be dandies.

Bitches crave DNA. Dick N Attention.

The guy in the wheel chair can't just get up. The slut on the cock carousel can get off any time she wants. She doesn't want to.

Guys here are easily triggered.

Guys don't?

Holy hell, those pancakes tits.

solid

Pecs

They want non stop (sexual) attention and know they will get it because of the stereotyp cliché Chad. And you will recognize the lesser intellectual Chad, who will get on their knees for them directly, defending them all butthurt like white knight's when someone points out the hurtful truth.

What is some Veeky Forums approved cologne?

Also how do I apply it so I'm not like that guy at work you can smell clock in before you see him

futhermore, why do they all get god awful tattoos?

Kek at betas getting triggered by women

Jokes on you faggot, almost none of the girls that go at the same time I do dress pretty modestly

Probably its almost exclusively old people at 5am

i will never understand why you autists get so triggered by women