/plg/ Powerlifting General

powerlfitinggeneral.com
NOT WELCOME: The man known as "Trappy-chan"
WELCOME: Everyone else

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BqA5wr12tn0
theworldgames.org/the-iwga/athlete-of-the-month/36-athlete-of-the-year-2016
desuarchive.org/fit/thread/39789731/#39793852
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would he look good if he lost weight?

Should have told his orbiters to keep themselves away too.

wow isley looks painfully natty

Of course he would, don't ask stupid questions.
He probably looks better than you as he is right now, too.

He'd look good if he did roids.

This is the realistic result of progressive loading natty.

but he already looks good

Indeed he does but I'm assuming the the guy asking that question was wondering why he doesn't look like a roid monkey.

Looking like Isley should be any natty lifters goal granted he could drop 10-20 pounds and look a little better but I'm sure that would fuck with his prs

hey blueshoes you here?

looks like fucking shit

powerlifters are pathetic

>Would he look good if he lost weight?
He'd look pretty yoked with some cardio and some assistance work.

Unfortunately that would be at the expense of his strength. He would also lose a significant chunk of muscle by losing the body fat as a natural athlete.

It varies from person to person a bit, but natural athletes have to carry a significant chunk of body fat for their body to hold onto significant chunks of muscle. Muscle is too metabolically costly to maintain without body fat. Unless you're on drugs.

>looks like fucking shit

>powerlifters are pathetic
Most powerlifters can cut and end up looking really good.

Most of the guys in the current body threads are too afraid to lose their abs , which is why they stay 145 pounds for their entire life with shitty lifts.

How can this retard keep deadlifting heavy every god damn session several times a week with seemingly no deload weeks and fucked up form?

Dedication, hard work

Aware me on volume PBs. Should I be happy about them?

You watching this, lads?
youtube.com/watch?v=BqA5wr12tn0

well you arent going to be sad about them ffs lad

>NOT WELCOME: The man known as "Trappy-chan"

>man known as "Trappy-chan"

>man

Oh I guess I'm good then, phew.
For a second I thought OP was afraid of me or something haha.
I guess someone else must've been using my name to impersonate me or something. I agree, gotta keep those men away.

How's it going everyone? ;3

Seriously. Leave

very comfy desu

Post butt

Stay on track... stay on track

It was derailed from the very OP.

dedication and hard work keeps you from frying your cns and slipping discs?

I haven't been able to train more than 1-2 times a week for a little over a month and i've only trained light

Should I have a ramp up week or should I just start training on my regular program, just lower the % if needed?

Lots and lots of sterons

A strong back keeps you from slipping discs and not being a little bitch and giving up when deadlifts are too heavy is how you keep your cns from frying.

Haha he looks like shit compared to when he was lean. Wtf is wrong with powerlifters they are so righteous

>be any natty lifters goal
>goal
Isley is still intermediate Tbh, not meant as an insult or anything, but there's plenty more gains to be made.

One of the sleeves I ordered popped a seam the first fucking time I used it and I blame you because "Eleiko" and "Sheiko" rhyme.

shoulda went sbd

Not really.

It's easy to say that someone is intermediate when you're sitting on your couch typing on your keyboard.

George is around a 400 Wilks and he's been training for years and a very specific way. For his genetics he's an advanced lifter.

I'd bet that 90% of the lifters on this board never reach a 400 Wilks.

There are guys like Alex that hit 400 Wilks in a single year or two years, but then you see those guys stall really hard.

Ily

t. Not so secret admirer

I bet that's even easier to say when you're a keyboard warrior that's never stepped foot inside a PL club and has never competed.

Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. Isley is not close to advanced yet.

I'm also unlikely to get 50 wilks better ever

It could take me three years to get 420

Your post was completely unnecessary, you arrogant self-absorbed cunt.

The fact that you respond to this shit only encourages your orbiters

I can't blame them because you're clearly not normal. This is a fact. You are abnormal. Because of your mental state and sexual preference.

What I can blame is your steadfastness in responding to the shitposters and your inability to not have the last word anytime somebody calls you out on something fucking stupid that you said.

On a lifting related note, I had another great cardio session today. I love lifting but cardio makes me feel a hell of a lot healthier. So I do both powerlifting specificity be damned.

HEY EVERYONE

There are only 12 days left to vote for Ray Williams to win the 'IWGA Athlete of the Year Award'. Ray is currently in 2nd place.

Don't forget you can vote for Ray Williams once everyday!

Follow the link to vote:
theworldgames.org/the-iwga/athlete-of-the-month/36-athlete-of-the-year-2016

Vote today, vote tomorrow, vote twelve times over the next thirteen days

Because those guys are all natty.

What up brehs? Been killin it recently, I'm pretty much back to 100%, although I'm a little bit heavier than normal (around 96kg, even tho I don't look/feel any fatter). I'm aiming for 270/180/285 this march at yuro classic

I'm Norwegian, I have very little reason to suspect they're not.

anyone screenshot the long ass post trappy made a few weeks ago about his boyfriend teaching him how to deepthroat?

Would you fuck trappy Chan? She's so cute!
She really admires your lifting!

just eat enough protein u idiot, the fat is energyy not muscles

I had a good day in the suit. I actually managed to lock out my sets!

Did 80% 2x3 (raw), 85% 2x2 (eq) and 90% 2x1 failing the first set because I messed my setup.

Legitimately crying watching the inauguration concert.
THE ERA OF WHITE MEN IS BACK

Should I, or should I not start squatting with a belt? I'm closing in on 4pl8 at 165lbs bw and everybody seems to have a different opinion about this.

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/39789731/#39793852

>just eat enough protein u idiot, the fat is energyy not muscles
Eating a surplus of protein during a cut will reduce muscle loss , but there is going to be a muscle loss and strength loss regardless especially as an advanced lifter.

If your lifts were remotely impressive you would already know this. So I assume they are not.

Hey do you think you'd ever consider swapping some nudes with trappy some time? You have a really nice body.

That's impressive.

That said I'd wear a belt especially at your body weight because you must be a skeleton.

You should Post more often if you can. This place is in need of quality Trips, especially after Filip went away again.

Look at this glorious family

Are you still a junior?

He should also consider joining trappy's private discord! I'm sure she'd love to stay up late chatting with him about all sorts of stuff.
Maybe even getting a little dirty ;3

>270/180/285
wew lad
good luck

Why are Americans so gross

Melania Trump is literally the only one that looks like an actual human

Pls kys

Off yourself

yep breh
I'd like to, but I'm busy as fuck right now, have a shitload of exams I must take for uni :(
It may be a little bit too optimistic, but errytime I aimed high I surprised myself, I hope this is the case too
I want nothing to do with someone who posts animu, damn japs and their degenerate cartoons

Based

>I actually managed to lock out my sets!
Wasn't this issue more caused by you being lazy? :^)
Are you getting RTS coaching? Do you have some supr sikrit microcycle stuff? :^)))

Hi isley, are there Videos from your recent competition?

to get lean he would have to lose 30

Hes not even that fat desu. Or maybe this general is fucking with my perception

What program are you doing?
If it's anything like Sheiko, it already has a "ramp up" period from the start, so there wouldn't be much of a need to do another ramp up week beforehand. Just lower the % a bit until the weights feel comfortable.

Damn Eleiko btfo
At least they should send you new ones or something, right?

Looked pretty easy!

With deadlift from boxes, it's like 1-2 inches below the knee, right?

>Hes not even that fat desu.
Hahahahahahahahahaha
He's not that hideous like some people here make him out to be, but he's pretty fucking fat.

I meant to get to like 10% bf. I don't know what's "lean" in powerlifting terms. I'm assuming he's 6'0 and weighs 220-230. At 190-200 he should be around 10%bf

Solid form m8, mirin hard

5cm

Right below the knee, right.
There is literally no reason to be lower than 12-18% (15% is probably ideal) in any sport except marathon running or something (aka. race outta auschwitz), especially in a power or strength sport it would be a waste of time to get that lean.

I must admit, even I am angry about this trappy-chan after reading these posts.

Good strategy.

You should consider being less obsessed and angry about me though. Seems weird that the current focus of your days is to keep shitposting on /plg/... Though I guess Sean did the same thing.
I'll tell you what though, if you're anything like Sean you have some serious deep-down issues that you should start to address. I highly suggest you do like he did and leave Veeky Forums and try to fix your life, if that's the case.

Ok, 2 inches, thanks senpai.

What's his end game?

hey! Currently I'm being coached by an italian team. Doing a 5-day sheiko-esque program, I must keep in check form to prevent reinjuring myself which would force me out of the competition, so RTS is out of the question for now

Wheres the sheiko links bb

Starting my own homegym after 1yr of solid lifting.
Problem is, I've only trained with proper power racks but can only afford the safety-less picrelated frame.

How do I not die?
Thought about hiring a welder to add safeties to the piece o' crap.

To become the ultimate loser

Are you benching all 5 days?

I have a surprise ;)

tell that to weightlifters who want to cut into specific weight category

The bench only one? Yeah but they aren't worth watching.

No, 5 cm (centimetres).
I see.
What about giving a layout of the program (something more detailed than sheiko-esque)?

just
don't
fail

DAAAAAJJJEEEEE ROCCO

is this true. everyone says you can't cut fat without losing strength as a natty.

i think you could do it if you kept the volume low and did some LISS

>everyone says you can't cut fat without losing strength as a natty.

False.
I just recently had someone cut 6kg in 1 month while increasing their wilks 30 points (maintained squat and deadlift max, gained 14kg on the bench).

>one month
>14kg bench
Please tell me how to do this

yeah but what was her program like brah?

Prep 1 of intermediate large load

hmmm interdesting..

Please put that in context of their progression as a lifter and their body weight.

Just calling something false and then acting like a contrarian makes you sound like a cunt.

Just helping you out bro.

oh wait can you post the programs again pls?

So this person was an intermediate with quite a bit of lifting experience and gained 14kg in one month while losing 6kg bw

THINGS THAT MAKE ME SAY HMMMMM

I want to See it anyways

>6kg in 1 month
Thats quite a fucking lot? What was the diet?

>all that stacco
Tell me your hip and back secrets please.

It's like a Dietmar/Sheiko hybrid imho. Looks deliciously horrible.
How do you like it?

Intermediate lifter, was doing bulg method before. Got decent squat gains out of it.

Actually, correction on the numbers:
Went from 94kg to 88kg.
150/84/150
Wilks 314->335 (so 21 not 30)

I appreciate bro.

And a woman!
You'd think losing weight and being a girl would mean awful bench results.

Alright alright

Sheiko Programs:

Beginner (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/edit?usp=sharing

Intermediate Small Load (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/edit?usp=sharing

Intermediate Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/edit?usp=sharing

Intermediate Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/edit?usp=sharing

Advanced Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/edit?usp=sharing

Advanced Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/edit?usp=sharing