Like 90% of the population of the US, I'm addicted to sugar

Like 90% of the population of the US, I'm addicted to sugar.

I'm not fat, I'm 168 at 6'. I just want to stop eating sugar so I can:
-regulate mood
-more consistent energy (no "crash" at 3pm or 30min after consuming sugar)
-sleep better
-no unnatural cravings
-better appetite
-repopulate my gut microbiome
-no storing fat around midsection
-no odd headaches
-mental clarity throughout the day and better memory
-fix leaky gut, inflammation, and overproduction of phlegm

It's like nofap... but it actually works.

Has anyone managed to kick sugar?
From what I hear you have to completely cut it out for 10 days, then slowly reintroduce starchy veggies (potatoes, carrots) and then fruit.

also, better complexion and reduction in symptoms of anxiety and depression

Why would you quit all sugars for 10 days? That's stupid. Just stop consuming the unhealthy shit (I'm assuming soda) and get on with your life.

tfw first sip of the day

Also sugar's fucking easy to kick, bring a water bottle with you 24/7, don't ever eat desert unless it's a special occasion, and eat more fruit.

They say you have to starve the sugar-craving bacteria in your digestive tract so they can die out and the normal bacteria can take over.

Once you have better gut flora, you can reintroduce healthy sugars (like those from fruit) again.

You'd be surprised, sugar is in fucking everything. Many granola bars, ketchup, soups, mom's spaghetti, BBQ sauce, sausage, deli meats, breads, etc. Even bacon is coated in it. Soda and candy is easy to avoid, but it's the not-so-obvious stuff, that will trip me up.

Have you been reading your mom's health magazines? Sugar is a bullshit addiction, all you need is to make a decision and have a tiny bit of willpower to fix it.
Just stop eating the bad shit and I guarantee you will have the same results as if you've "starved the sugar-craving bacteria in your digestive tract".

spoken like a true sugar addict

SHOO SHOO!

>trying to stop eating any sugar
That's retarded. Fruit is loaded with sugar. Stop listening to the bullshit you've been listening to and just reduce your consumption of things that actually have no nutritional value, like soda.

I used to be very addicted to soda for years. Quit it cold turkey and haven't drank any in 3 years. Once I decided to quit it was easy.

read the last line of the first post again

I think sugar is eating holes in your brian. RIP my friend, see you @ da crossroads

Intermitten fasting is how I got my eating under control

No comment on any other of its effects, real or not

But having to deal with only a post wo shake and a big dinner helped me clean up dramatically

No, I completely understand what you said. You were talking about how not-so-obvious foods will trip you up on your no-sugar fad diet, implying you're going to try and completely avoid anything that contains sugar. That is retarded.

None of that is surprising at all though. Just drink damn water, or get something sweetened with stevia extract if you need to satiate your sweet cravimg

again read the post.

I'm trying to avoid ALL sugar for 10 days, then reintroduce normal amounts of natural sugars, like starches and fruits

>I'm trying to avoid ALL sugar for 10 days, then reintroduce normal amounts of natural sugars, like starches and fruits
This is momscience.

>stevia
>bending to you craving for the flavor of the jews

hmm, sounds like you are a sugar zombie. RIP, I'm leaving sugar addicted wasteoids like you behind

You go girl.

My sugar intake consists of these; whey protein chocolate flavour, peanut butter and a banana once in a while; apart from these I avoid to take sugar to my body in any form. Is this ok?

No, you need to cut it out completely, you sugar-drone. Only then can your gut re-grow the normal bacteria that it so desperately needs.

Re-introducing fruits and veggies later doesn't make it not retarded. Cutting those things out for a fad diet in the first place is retarded by itself.