Is it possible for a female to get to 6.6% bf?

Is it possible for a female to get to 6.6% bf?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6650717
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Disgusting feet

Yup.

If you hack off your tits I guess

How the fuck does a scale measure bf?

Maybe, but they sure as hell wouldn't look like that

Those scales are a meme and terribly unreliable.

That wouldn't be a healthy fat percentage for a female.

Run electricity through your body then measure the resistance.

The idea is that it sends small electrical signals through your body and sees how much resistance it has, because the different components in your body such as your bone, muscle and fat deliver current differently (it's something along those lines at least)

Problem is that there are too many variables involved, such as how hydrated you are or how much poop is in your body

So a total meme then.

She's more like 15%. Bodyfat measurements from scales are retardedly unreliable.

maybe if she's anorexic

>Literally getting electrocuted to get fit

Its possible for anyone, but shes not

Literally impossible unless you cut all off everything in terms of tits and ass. I am also sure they have some fat deposits around the thighs and hips etc that are impossible to get rid of

about as possible as it is for a man to get to 94.5% bodyfat

That's around 15%bf. Girls can only reach 6.6%bf if they are so anorexic that they stop producing female hormones or if they're so roided that they don't produce female hormones.

Bioelectrical impedance measures of body fat are horrifically bad. They can read 10-15% lower than your actual body fat percentage. The mirror test is the only one that matters.

Who dis??

>body

you mean through one leg and down the other?

one day you may....

Why is Eugenia considered sickly? You can barely see her ribs.

Amanda Saccomano from WWE

because you can see every other fucking bone in her body.

are these bf% results consistent? i don't really care if they're accurate, just want to know the direction i'm going

Cause her head is probably as wide as he her torso

Never change, Veeky Forums.

Depends on what way you're measuring and how consistent the scenario is, ie same machine or different, time of day, hydration, pre/post workout will be the major contributors. Also if you do bia get the one with hand handles, the scale foot only one in the op is notoriously bad as it estimates everything above hips ie arms, torso etc, so if you have low fat in your legs but a gut it'll hugely underestimate. Similarly for far legs but less fat upper body, it'll be out.

Over time the precision isn't too bad though, use the same machine at same time of day, while not dehydrated and before you exercise and it's solid. Not dexa but good for the cheap result. Avoid feet only or electrodes only one side of your upper body though.

no
Essential fat 10–13%

oh just in case you were actually asking

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6650717

Olympic female sprinters can get down to around 14 percent

Natty? No.

Roids + clen? easy.

Why do people do this? I don't understand the illness.

It doesn't
I went down to 10% when I did figure comp, it's possible with Cardio, dieting. Easier with clen and FB-140.

Imagine how tight her asshole is

mmmmmmmhhh........

brb