How can I temporarily lower my testosterone for a couple hours...

How can I temporarily lower my testosterone for a couple hours? My endo has ordered a testosterone serum test and I'm tryna score low so I can get TRT

Last time I tested 374 and my doctor said I was fine, which I obviously disagree with. If I can score under 300 this time I'll be good.

Other urls found in this thread:

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199910073411515#t=article
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I should also mention that I've been working out, eating heathier and wholer foods, completely stopped drinking soda, and other shit to "naturally" increase testosterone. No effect

Dont sleep and drink some alcohol tonight.

When is your appointment?

>no sleep prior to test, only 4 hours the day before that
>drink all day long the day prior. Keep a solid buzz
>heat your nads with a heating pad
>if you've got a few weeks do a prohormone cycle then hop off a few days prior to crash your levels

Fap like four times the day before also. Try to catch a cold.

Don't sleep the night before
Drink a lot of alcohol over a course of time
Smoke marijuana
Eat licorice or more specifically the licorice root

Don't take prohormones. It will tank your LH and FSH as well which might make the doc suspicious. It depends on what kind of hypogonadism you've got.

Yeah, get sick.

Be stressed.
Eat a lot of polyunsaturated fat
Don't eat anything with zinc in it
Don;t get enough vitamin D

stimulants.coffee, adderall, cocaine etc.

How much does marijuana lower testosterone?

Acutely by a third. It reaches peak suppression around 4-6 hours post smoking.

A lot of the science is out on chronic use but I'd believe it.

h-hey guys...how do I BOOST my testosterone??

Don't cheat the test. Fire your Dr and get a new one. One that will treat your symptoms not a number.

Oh shit does licorice root lower test? I've been chewing on one for weeks, that shit tastes godly.

Yeah buddy. Can up to halve it. One of the main components inhibits two of the synthesis enzymes.

There have been a couple of studies and the average value for the drop is ~26%. It takes like a week after you stop to restore your levels

Lol. Do the opposite to what's been posted

FUCK
ME
SILLY

Explain why I get hornier after using cannabis.

because a million things affect your sex drive, not just testosterone. Contrary to Veeky Forums it's not the only hormone in your body.

Go on an alcohol binge for a week and drink beer and hardly eat and also take some opiates during your binge and don't sleep before going to the doctor. Guaranteed you'll have low test

>Smoke marijuana

found the retard

This 100%

I was an alcoholic and got wasted everyday for around 3 years and my test was low as fuck

Nice bro science. I don't even smoke weed anymore, but still know that this is complete bullshit.

My test levels were the same during the peak of my weed use and after I quit. Things like heavy lifting and a good diet and maintaining an active sex life was all I needed for high test levels.

Lmao for real.

You have no idea if your test levels were peak or not during the peak of your weed use dumbass.
Espescially if you were in your late teens early twenties.

>Explain why it was really cold during Christmas even though it was supposedly the hottest year on record
This is what you sound like.

>Last time I tested 374
Perhaps you should just get a new doctor, because your current one is retarded.

>Yes, this patient has the average test of a 70 year old man. That's totally within spec since we average all males 18-70.

Low test beta numale spotted. This is why you'll never make it.

Nope. Unfortunately most doctors only care if they're in ''healthy'' range.
Which is high 200s all the way to 800-900.

Thoughts on spearmint tea?

[citation needed]

Die in a fire you worthless waste of resources.

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199910073411515#t=article

>dyels think the test they get from the doctor is going to be anywhere fucking close to the level you use for bodybuilding
You're not even going to qualify, you'll lower your test by some insignificant margin doing this shit, and will still be within a healthy range. Then even if you do the amount they give you is just going to bring you up to normal levels, the amount for actual bodybuilding is like 10x the normal range.

It's not like everyone is trying to get bodybuilder tier. Raising your test at all helps with lifting and looking better, this is just a fact.
Not only that, higher test raises your entire quality of life.

> improving your test to normal levels is stupid because it won't give the same results of steroids

maybe some guys just want an improved quality of life

I'm interested in this because if I can get a low enough score to be diagnosed, I'll have Tricare paying for it for the rest of my life.

If they have to actively crash their levels to qualify for TRT, odds are they aren't getting any quality of life improvements.

what test level (number) does Veeky Forums think is too low, and you should get TRT? or start shooting your own test in your ass?

Sub 400 is pretty standard, but really its up to you. You could be mid 400's and still have symptoms of low test.

Just get your body fat low so that you don't become an estrogen factory.

Eat lots of liqourice for a a week or so

Dude I tested 374 I'm really just looking to be in normal range, I don't need to be at 1300 fucking roid mode

Does masturbation do anything? If I jack off before I go, will my T be lowered?

1300ng/dl is still natural albeit probably in the 99th percentile, roids put you at like +3k. If you're really at 375 it is low, but test levels fluctuate, may have been an unlucky test, and even if it's not, the stuff they're gonna give is going to be such an insignificant boost it'll do next to nothing for mass building, it'll probably make you feel better and that's about it.

THATS WHY

The other thing is that numbers lie. Two people with the same serum testosterone levels can have very different outcomes depending on free test levels, sensitivity, etc.

>Last time I tested 374
>and my doctor said I was fine

well there's your problem right there. switch doctors

No, unless your pumping out 900 then you're basically a woman kekkekekek

>Veeky Forums

>tfw 550 ng/l but SHBG is high

Does it say how much licorice should I take? Cause I hate it

not just any alcohol drink some really hoppy beer or some wheat beer.

drink a lot of soy

don't eat, don't sleep.

Join a BLM protest, have sex with men and get on twitter and tell everyone how evil white men are. Seems to do the trick.

I had a test done as was in the high 200's which unfortunately was just above the minimum "healthy" range, but my doctor decided to put me on the gel anyway. Since getting on TRT about 2 years ago I've noticed a lot of benefits of having a higher baseline of testosterone - better mood and wellbeing, more aggressive in the gym and in person (not roid rage, just not a pushover), better sleep, etc. It isn't going to help you at all in the gym unless you were seriously deficient and even then it's just gonna get you up to normal. The only thing is when you're cutting it's basically cheat mode since your test won't crash like it would naturally.

tl;dr you're mostly right, but it does have benefits

I should probably read through these before I post them

>more aggressive in the gym
>It isn't going to help you at all in the gym

You will want to push yourself harder, but you will not see any massive increase in hypertrophy or strength, is what I was trying to say here.

Stimulants lower test?

OP here, just gave blood after a night of booze, coke, and weed. Also skipped breakfast this morning

Those are symptoms of low test, not causes
Mongoloid

If abused they can increase cortisol via stress, which lowers test. Being on therapeutic doses of stimulants or drinking a cup of coffee in the morning won't do this. Tweaking out on shit will.

This is only for licorice. Says nothing about marijuana, which is what I'm assuming most people are curious about.