youtube.com/watch?v=73_nI_xx2VI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How many on gear? You have weird pecs

I like your tits in the first pic

How soon did you start roiding?

Curlbro on gear?

Jesus Christ
I'd post mine but I can't really compare to that

why do people do this? Why go on gear if you dont even know how to fucking lift?

where are your fucking legs?

mirrin man

4 months lifting 3 in between pics

Femanon here. Before looks better than after. Too veiny.

I heard this a lot, I guess its the position of the nipples

Been on gear non stop for 4 years

when did you start juicing

really impressive for 3 months. keep it up user.

dont worry
nice progress

You think he cares what you think idiot?

You think anyone here doing this to impress you anyways?

Stop benching and start squatting ASAP. It's toty grotes.

Legs are just fine, chest is hella pumped, so they look smaller.

Tadalafil does that

Nice progress, I can give you to advices: Patience and consistency is the key to sucess

most recent pic

appreciate it bro

you look ridiculous. if you use gear that is how you should fucking look. that anyone looks at you and ASAP knows you are on gear 1000%.

don't listen to ppl trying to diminish your acomplishments

That's legitimately the most impressive change I've ever seen in 3 months. How long had you been lifting in the first pic.

natty?

Natty?

that toilet paper holder is nowhere near the toilet.

0 days. 0 days in my life. My back so weak I couldn't keep my back straight and shoulders back...

I mean just look at the pic.

130 lbs. --> 220 lbs.

6.5 years, I'm 22 now

I guess 6 of them have been on Veeky Forums

Fuck the people in this thread. Nice progress.

1 and a half years on SS then PPL, not sure about weight in either as i don't really care about it unless I have to recalc my macros

First pic is beggining of 2016, for the most part of the year I did calisthenics (didn't work at all), then at august or so I started lifting without a clue of what I was doing and now I managed to bulk from 132 to 145 in the course of 4 months with a month and a half gap of not going to the gym.

t. still skeletal

oh. 1 month. I started at 210 and I don't have a pic of that.

lost 7 lbs of water in 3 days when i stopped stuffing my fat face with oreos and cake and pizza and salty foods , so really, 203. the pic on left is 193, 1 month in.

yes

how into delts like that? you look great man

lol obviously not

youtube.com/watch?v=73_nI_xx2VI

how the fuck did you do that

Those are some juicy pecs. How did you start your cycle?

hello latsbrah

What kind of gear do you use?

pretty sure he just tren'd hard anavar gave up

Do you do a lot of ab work outs or was that just by losing bf or both

2 years, 5'8" 128 lbs 30 yo
I feel like I'm doing something wrong

both

Looks fucking ridículous brah..not that sour grapes shit. You just look like a tool

>Implying he lifts for you

Captcha: hookhams welcome

5 months
225 - 180
5'11

I started doing stupid things. Used all kinds of drugs

Test cyp year round, deca or eq off season, tren or stano when I'm going to compete. In the last days I also use anadrol

Are you 6 in the before pic

Cool, what kind of cycle do you recommend for beginners?

1. Didn't fall for a stupid ass fucking powerlifter meme routine that has you working out for 30 mins 3 times a week thinking that will somehow do anything

2. No IIFYM McDonald's nutrition

3. lots of protein when you cut (Read, chicken breast, not fucking mcdoubles)

'No'

I never understood how you could be so lazy you look at a literal stick figure skeleton man and think steroids.

Stop doing starting strength and do some volume.

Stop eating cookies and cake and eat chicken breast and rice.

Me today.

Had ZERO muscle on my frame 4 months ago.

The reason you are making slow progress (if you are) is because you are doing a routine for STRENGTH expecting to make HYPERTROPHY gains and eating MCDONDALDS expecting to not look like SHIT

OMG this blond cunt again
Just cut that old Lady hair kys

Close, 17 friendo :^)

Damn that looks sooo young in that pic. Nice gains tho

I know nothing about roids, I've been natty my entire lifting career. Just wondering how much does all that cost ya? I've thought about starting some later in life but I hate needles.

Thanks. I was anorexic so I see why one would think that. If I had to guess it was 140lbs at 6'2

ECA?
Good job on the transformation, user.

nah, you're definitely on gear.

no one is going to give you any yous because you're still fat but you're doing everything right and losing weight fast and keep it up man

You actually look like shit

Well, I started lifting because of a woman

I don't recommend cycles, or you go b&c or dont use. There's no point in boosting your body for a few weeks, and pulling the plug.

What you can do is low doses of stano oral, 20-30mg a day, put under your tongue. It wont suppress you natural production, it will actually increase your free test, since stano lowers your shbg.

Holy fuck your 225 looks huge. I've gone from 308lbs to 235 now and my 308 looks like that.
same height

great progress though mate wait till you put on more muscle you'll look amazing

KEK'd, What was your routine out of curiosity? The reason you gained muscle is because of newb gains, you'd gain muscle in any fucking routine, just stay with high fucking volume. If you think SS is low volume you're mistaken, it's just "low" in reps, but the weight is heavy.

About the food, you're right, though, but if you're bulking there isn't that much of a problem

ECA.

OK. Stay Mcdonalds nutrition wondering why you make no progress.

Keep drinking booze and impairing protein synthesis and make no progress.

Stay dyel forever. Not my problem.

I will be big one day. You? Dyel forever.

I'm brazilian, test only is about 400 usd per year. Other drugs adds about 1500-2k year. Food is what actually drains my wallet.

>that hair

MY SUFFERING IS LIKE THAT OF A 1000 ANGEL DEMONS GOSH PARENTS ARE SO LAME

>Holy fuck your 225 looks huge. I've gone from 308lbs to 235 now and my 308 looks like that.
>same height

that's because he's a manlet lying about his height.

little fella :3

You definitely didn't have zero muscle to start. you wouldn't be able to move
>just saying

>super engorged arteries and veins

Absolutely disgusting.

Wow, thanks for the advice. Should I split the dose? What kind of gains can I expect?

Foda, onde você compra a bomba?

if you're gonna use gear just admit that you use it. your progress is great but it's definitely not natty. there's nothing wrong with that.

0 if you dont eat, lift and sleep properly.
Uso heisenberg (procura kikebook), e um amigo cozinha pra mim também

>Brazilian
>White

How?

germans

>guy who trained for 4 months cutting thinks he knows everything
literally at the summit of mount stupid

> definitely not natty

Except it's natty you fucking retard.

There's nothing wrong with gear but most people don't want to use it.

They don't need gear to make these kind of "progress".

They just need to be fucking retards doing SS and eating mcodnalds.

LOL.

OK.

SS high in volume? 5 rep range?

Keep it up with your 30 minute workouts doing 27 sets a week thinking you will get anywhere ever.

It's all common sense shit idk how people can't understand it

This, although my paternal grand grandmother was mulato.

~1.5 years lifting

So tell me your routine, I want to get big like you!

Not gonna lie OP you look good. But aren't you worried about your internal organs going to shit?

I'll bite
2 years of exercising, 1 year of "lifting", 6 months of actually having any idea what the fuck I was doing at the gym
start 250 current 155

>have an extremely narrow frame and shoulders, almost female kid like
>want to get motivated hoping I'll see someone with the same frame, hoping I don't look like a weird muscular freak when I start lifting
>can't see anyone with a similar frame, closest is this guy but he still has broad shoulders

Help me Veeky Forums ;_;

>I'm gonna type it all out for you
>implying

fucking bodybuilding split. Lots of volume. 8-12 rep range.

6 days/week.

cardio every day

clean diet

>get big like you

No one gets big in 4 months. No one gets big in 2 years either. No one gets big without years and years.

You know this.

Problem is retards thinking they will EVER get big on some powerlifting shit routine and mcdonalds and pizza diet without roiding hard to look like a natty because of their shit no hypertrophy routine and shit diet

im out. people should do their own research,

if they really want to IIFYM and do SS I won't stop them, their physiques.

why do people come on here and act like this

youre 160 pounds and a literal manlet so you look decently aesthetic despite being weak as fuck better start giving routine advice

Great progress friendo.
Shave the facial hair though.

I do exams every 6 months, apart from my hormonal axis being completely suppressed, my health is perfectly fine. I eat a lot of vegetables, do cardio 4 times a week, and have the company of a lovely wife.

I did per the advice of other Veeky Forumsizens, that pictures about a month old

> so you look decently aesthetic

I don't.

I have the tiny dyel shit twink body that most of this board wants to achieve. Because this is the garbage that impresses teenage girls and that's what the board wants to do.

They can get there in 4 months if they stopped being lazy SS idiots and making lol no progress.

>manlet

OK lankster

Listen to this guy. Don't fall for the fucking memes here.

for real SS is fucking stupid, I wasted 4 months of my life on it, sure my lifts went up but I looked hardly any different. Switched to a PPL routine hitting every body part 2 times per week with hypertrophy and in 2 months looked better than I ever did on SS

yeah its okay, I'll be back in 15lbs

How big of a deficit were you at? You look good, and I agree with what you're saying.

Yep.

Yep.

I don't look like NOTHING.

So my advice don't mean too much.

You know who looks like something?

Look at this NATURAL *GOD* who's advice (EAT CLEAN TRAIN HARD) has helped me so much.

This man. You don't wanna take his advice? Why not?

It's working for me.

What is your current weight (in pic on right)?

You chunked out (in a pretty good way)

Keep it up, I too am a recovering skeleton. Cutting will be easy if you're still accustom to that skeleton lifestyle

Oh man. -1000 through -1250 the entire time. Suicide cutting.

Hunger pains 24/7. What helped me was broccoli. 100 calories of broccoli is a lot of food.

Stuff your face with brocolli if you're cutting guys. Will stop the hunger pains.

Last month I have been on EC. Honestly it doesn't help *that* much with hunger, although it does. But it does meth you up pretty good. Makes you fucking meth'd up, it's meth.

I really find EC helps me shitpost with maximum efficiency.

Recently slowed to -500 and a 6/1 refeed schedule.

6 days -500, 1 day +250, repeat.

I am looking for like 160 then lean bulking.

actually fucking pathetic for gear and 7 years of lifting, must've been 7 years of bro splits because you look weak. your quads are DYEL.

Nice. Diet?

Why does no one have chest hair? Do you fags shave your body or something?

Completely agree with above.

SS is a total meme. People train like powerlifters and think they can look like dan green, stan efferding etc. When all of those guys trained like bodybuilders for years. A simple bb split with some intelligence about movements and focusing on progressive overload while actually using the muscle group youre targeting in the 6-15 rep range is how to get that look. Not 5x5 nonsense using only barbell movements.

Dont entirely agree on IIFYM but do agree that some people take it too far. 95% of your diet should be clean. 5% can be fuck around for sanity as long as it fits. For me this looks like literally 1 meal a week that isnt totally clean - halo top is a favorite of mine.

Its a great way to keep track and maintain nutritional consistency as long as youre not a total ass clown about picking foods.

with you guys.

i did a light bulk and ss for 4 months and looked worse, because my gut just got bigger as well as my ass

switched to a high rep PPL and already seeing way more progress in 2 months.

Also im cutting, because fuck bulking and being skinnyfat, only bulk if you're a skelly

>That hair in second to last picture

Gains aren't impressive if you're a super saiyan