>be on cut
>grand mac comes out

Brehs

>be on a cut
>grand mac comes out
>work at mcdonalds

PRAY FOR ME

Too much bread. Spicy mcchickens master race still

We've had a mega mac here for years, won't the macros be the same?

Double quarter pounder, confirmed GOAT burger though, I usually just get the meat and cheese, no bun cause I do keto. My local macas know to give me a knife and fork with it every time now.

Spicy McChicken with cheese mustard race

>grand mac
>it's 1/3 a pount

Uhh isn't the current big mac like basically that right now?

Anyone else go to McDonalds all the time solely for the Southwest Salad with grilled chicken? God I love those salads.

current is 1/5th lb

>be on a cut
>grand mac comes out
>who gives a fuck these burgers are medicore tier even at their best. even as a small fucking child i knew when i bit into a mcdonalds burger that the onions tasted like shit and the cheese was below welfare cheese grade. even today i'd eat a mcdouble and realize i could have gone to the habit or in and out and got a much much better burger. and then, even then, fuck eating fast food, or even eating out. why not just eat at home, save money, max out the macros and live the motherfucking good life.
>merglebottom

>Are you ready
I literally just ate one a few minutes ago, they've been out for about a month now

Grand Mac is good bulking food tho

Faggot

Nah, it's gotta be like 2/5th

>Plebe child

>not just getting wendy's for bulking

nigga if I wanna bulk I'll get the 2/3lb bacon cheeseburger from Braum's with a 16oz shake

Cancer, dementia, diabetes, heart disease, and constipation gains? I'll pass

Spicy chicken add tomato add mac sauce
When I used to work there I had 6 of these every day

Just ate two of them. Really nothing that special, thicker patties is barely noticeable

They are much larger in general though

>the one
>the only
>next to two other Big Macs

Jesus, does McD use their own fry cooks for marketing too?

The only correct choice

the mcchicken is the goat sandwich obviously followed by the big mac

nah i used to work there, the small patties are 1/10th lb each. Same ones on the smaller burgers so the big mac currently has the same amount of meat as a mcdouble

>Not calling it the Daddy Mac and using the song jump jump by criss cross in commercials.

>he didn't already order his big macs with the quarter-pounder patties

You can imagine my face when I finally find out at age 21 that the only difference between a mcdouble and a double cheeseburger was one slice of cheese. I've been getting mcdoubles my whole life and missing out on an extra piece of cheese

youve also been saving like 30 cents a pop which is why i always went with the mcdubb

if it were 2/5ths, the grand mac would be smaller than the big mac

>double quarter pounder

My fucking dude. My dad and I used to destroy these motherfuckers when I was a teenager, with large fries and Coke. Thinking back at all the garbage I used to eat when I was younger, I'm surprised I didn't get fat sooner. Wasn't until I started drinking like a madman that it all caught up to me and I got dat gut.

Dude you know they have a triple cheeseburger now. where I live at least they used to not have one.

master race burger.

>people actually willingly eat at Macdonalds

What the fuck? It's the shittiest, lowest quality, most disgusting food available even amongst other junk food. I wouldn't eat there for free.

Lmao look at this faggot

>Mac Jr.

What the fuck is the point of this?

what the fuck
big mac junior is just regular cheeseburger

I go out to eat once a week. My favorite spot is Five Guys Burger where I order a bacon cheeseburger and large cajun fries.

My fingers and eyelids twitch for the rest of the day from all of the sodium.

big mac and grand mac look completely identical

Its got lettuce and mac sauce

I can add my own mac sauce for free and it will also taste like cum

Literally saw a fat bitch go into diabetic shock in the line at mcdonalds
The line kept going, people stepping over her considerable bulk.
Paramedics arrived, dragged the freight of lard and regret for a wasted life away
Kekd, finished my burgers and swore to never go back

because it's cheap fast and has decent macros, mcdoubles are great, 400 cals, 24g protein, 34g carb, 17g fat, for a dollar. I've had plenty of times where i buy one just before going to the gym after work for a small amount of calories and mostly cap protein synthesis for the next few hours.

>swore to never go back
She also did that many times before.
You are no better and when you are there twitching on the ground on your 600lb life ass in the future i will fart when i step over you

Thats a win/win

Mac sauce aint free, stop playing games with us

Nah bro I go there once every 3-4 months or so for muh cheeseburgers.
14% bf master race
>Implying you have the hip mobility and flexibility to step over a 600 lb hambeast

How do you /maccasbulkers/ do it? Isn't the sodium through the roof on these?

drink water nigga

sodium is good for you, especially if you do any physical activity, you actually want a lot of it, the idea sodium is bad is complete fucking broscience.

It still tastes like fucking dogshit, though. I'd rather just get a gyro or something.

>Eats McDondalds frequently
>Actually fit

Pick one.

This right here.

McDick's beef tastes like potting soil.

>he doesn't bulk at in n out or five guys
Bulking food doesn't need to be tasty, sure, but if the option is available then why not?

>taking advice from a moron that has no idea what hes talking about

drink plenty of water
keep your sodium down in the rest of your diet
stay regular on your cardio training