Only fat ugly girls are attracted to you

>only fat ugly girls are attracted to you

Is this what lifting for years got me to?

> Asian women aren't attracted to you

My feel is worse. White women are fine but Asians women want nothing to do with me.

Get money

>only fat chicks are attracted to me
>only whores are attracted to me
>only underage cunts are attracted to me
>tfw just want a qt short haired white brunette

Join the military.

I want to be like for being physically attractive so I'm just used for fucking

qties wont come up to you and beg you to fuck them you know, the only ones who do that are the ones you mentioned. qties will mire in secret and pretend theyre not into you

Fuck women dude. Those cunts can't hold a conversation for shit. I just assume they aren't interested and move on.

Are you Asian? If not count your blessings.

>dyel mode
>Fucking moustache
>Asian women spaghetti super hard when talking to you

It's that easy when you're at least semi-white
I don't even like Asian women

No white. Moved to Canberra and asian chicks are everywhere.

They show no interest at all. But then again maybe they're just like that.

Most white men who end with Asian women are marrying down.

That's hard to judge in this city. Most white men I see with Asian women are pure beta male.

You still have to chase the hot ones, you jackass.

If you've been lifting for years you have a decent shot, though. Go get some tail.

Does Chad chase pussy? I thought so

Your nebulous, entirely fictional friend Chad should not be your sole guidepost in life. If you see a woman you want, go and get her. It's one of the most natural things you can do.

That's what I'm saying. Why would you give a fuck about them?

>If you see a woman you want, go and get her. It's one of the most natural things you can do.

Yeah, it's natural when a girl gives you this look too

The good looking ones have men chasing them like they are made of fucking stardust.

You are a man. As much as you and I hate having to do it you have to be the one going out and seeking out people for friendship and more than friendship.

Mirin that stache but sort your hair out senpai

This is reasonably accurate. Asian women don't know how the fuck to.act around people they are attracted to. Or hate. Or don't care for. Or want to be friends with. Basically they are impossible.

>No girlfriend all my life.
>Black girl approaches me.
>Wants to be my girlfriend.
>tfw only interested in white girls.
Is this what years of lifting has got me?

She thic?

Will girls stare at someone if they think I'm weird / creepy or am I imagining it? What causes girls to constantly look at me when I'm at the gym?

If your white then im proud of you

What if I had money and she knows it but I refuse to spend it on shit on her?

What happens next?

Im a virgin and this is what will happen one day.

>tfw black and can't get a snow bunny

Blacked made it seem so easy

hahahhahaha welcome to reality

you fuckin retard. ex-PUA here. fat girls r attrackted to anything not disabled....it's coz they need 2 actively hunt down a mate

>before Veeky Forums
>attract fat girls
>after Veeky Forums
>attract lying whores
I don't know which one is better

Asian Americans probably aren't, but go to Asia and find a woman. You'll stand out and girls who like white guys will flock to you. I think Asian accents are cute as hell, too.

>attrackted

Stay in school, kids.

You're objectively the least desirable race, but you're also a fetish. So just go and find a girl that's into that sort of shit, because she'll be REALLY into that sort of shit.