What multivitamin does Veeky Forums take

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Vitamin-Code-Men-caps-Garden/dp/B00ZU8HRGC/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1484904310&sr=8-8&keywords=garden of life men
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

None.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPFFFFFFFSSSSSSWWWWWAHHHHHHHH

B-complex and D

Whatever brand but it has to be softgels or in liquid form for maximum absorbtion for me

fpbp

amazon.co.uk/Vitamin-Code-Men-caps-Garden/dp/B00ZU8HRGC/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1484904310&sr=8-8&keywords=garden of life men

theres no other choice imo, literally has everything.

all you need after that is more vitamin d

Swanson whole food vitamin.
It's ok

>BBBBBRRRRRRFFFFRTTTTTTTTTT

None. They're a waste. Your body doesn't process vitamins and minerals just because they're there; it's actually a very selective and complicated as fuck process. Most of it just ends up in your piss.

it's called, men's multivitamin

That's a man, baby!

>Not wanting 9000% of your daily recommended vitamin B6 dose

Zinc every couple of days or I'm about to have sex and c/d every now and then

Rainbow Light Men's One

Goddamn Nicole is so perfect, shame about the surgery

1000mg Omega something and 10'000ui vitamin d

Who dis?

nicole charming

flintstones chewable vitamins

multivitamins a shit. only take what you're deficient in. most likely vitamin d and zinc. also be sure to get your iodine. don't fall for the non-iodized salt meme

NOT A MULTIVITAMIN BUT I DO TAKE MULTIPLE VITAMINS--ZINC, MAGNESIUM, AND MELATONIN, IF YOU WANT TO KNOW.

I eat fruit and vegetables

>Most of it just ends up in your piss
Yes but free radicals will oxidize those piss-bound vitamins instead of your cells and tissues.

>B6
>not getting maximum B12 formax brain gains super skin and saiyan hair.

I take Orange Triad, and I love it. Plenty of everything you need, as well as some helpful joint, immune, and digestive complexes.

MyProtein's Alpha Men

shit product, don't feel alpha at all

38 pounds for 120 tabs, nice ripoff

I don't take a multivitamin, but I do take fish oil, B12, and D-vitamin. I also live far up north though, so I need to.

Is that a boy

yes

How

Throw that baby dose shit away user, buy some decent Multivitamin and supplement that further with Zinc, Magnesium, Calcium, Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Maybe Fish Oils. That's literally all you need unless your food is complete shit.

Morning
1 Tbl of V52 Multi in the morning (Noticeable results, better brain function, memory, cum color and thickens, erection, energy levels and so on)
1 Tbl of 1000mg of Vit C in the morning (Cortisol is a bitch, esp after hard workouts)
1 Tbl of D3, 2000 ui in the morning (Unless you are living in a sunny strip and are spending considerable amount of time outside, you will have D3 deficiency. I live in a cold shit hole and have white skin so D3 is a must for me)

Evening or After Workout
1 tbl of Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc in 333mg 167mg 17mg ratio.
1 Tbl of D3, 2000 ui in the Evening only.

I take fish oils in the morning and evening too, but only because I live in a village and do not have access to proper fresh fish. In the country where I live in, fish is sparsely eaten and only way to buy it is to go to the city 50km away and have a special card to enter that shop (Metro) and only there I can buy fresh tuna or salmon and not some grown shit.

Vitamins and Minerals that I listed should be enough to help you elevate your test to YOUR BODY NATURAL peak. The problem with males today is that we are very low test, xenoestrogens and shit, this should help you mitigate and actually counter that. Also, hard compound lifts help too.

Everything else is a meme.

Very clearly

Leave Veeky Forums trap posters you've already confirmed youre not gonna make it

>missing K2
shiggydiggy

>Your body doesn't process vitamins and minerals just because they're there

But where is the proofs

pics plz

Clearly a bait but gonna respond anyway.

>That's literally all you need unless your food is complete shit.

This is the key, I supplement things which I for sure know I have deficiency in. Vitamin K1 and K2 is clearly not one of them. I eat shit ton of Eggs and Hard Cheeses, sometimes even poultry liver. Free range chicken breast is a staple pretty much. Beef only sometimes, Europe after all. Also, there is plenty of green and colored veggies in my diet. (Spinach, Kale, Broccoli, Tomatoes, Bell Peppers, Cucumbers, Garlic, Onions and so on, so on...)

The Vitamins and Minerals that I've listed above are just absolute must, anything beyond that is a meme unless you have really shitty food. Then you sure can supplement more, but the less supplements you take, clearly the better.

You take the D?

It is literally impossible to megadose K2 with only food unless you eat literally nothing but kale or whatever and have absolutely OPTIMAL metabolism.

Megadosing K2 is fantastic w/r/t bone health, joint health, reduction of estradiol, rebuilding tissue and actually taking full advantage of all that vitamin D you're taking.

This is partially a truth, there are some mineral forms that body processes better while others have a waste that gets flushed out by the body.

The best example that I know of could be Zinc Oxide vs Zinc Orotate. Zinc Oxide have much slower absorption and pretty much gets flushed out of the body without any cellular absorption while Zinc Orotate is much readily absorbed.

This

Not gonna argue on that, maybe you are right, but without any scientific evidence I will take it as an opinion.

Also, considering that Vitamin K2 is pretty new "discovery" and people somehow managed to maintain good health and longevity even before supplementation was available tells me, that It might not be such a hot topic as you make it out to be. Not to mention, that K1 is converted into K2. Sure, you might have sub optimal levels from food only, but it's still something. Also, the optimal dosages varies and changes. Look at the D3 for example, one study tells you that you need about 10 000 UI while WHO tells you that recommended D3 daily dose is 600 UI.

You pretty much can't go wrong with eating as much nutrient, vitamin and mineral rich food as possible. Make a test at the doctor afterwards, and supplement what you have deficiency in, at least that's what I did.

Total health dot previnex dot com
Cardiologist recommended

That's why I drink my piss and reclaim all the lost nutrients. They are obsorbed when in piss form.

What about that one user who megadosed K and ended up with fatal kidney failure?