Why lift when money is a-

>why lift when money is a-

because my BBC and big black muscles will be used to cuck Mark and fuck hia asian qt

>marries illegal Chinese handmaiden straight off the fishing boat
>can't even bear children
>ugly super mongoloid wife cucks him further by refuses to take his oppressive western name

Wew lads get you a girl like this

> still more successful than anyone here

Makes ya think

Zuck is a beta nerd. Compare his wife to any of Donald Trump's. If he decided to stop being a chump he could slay 24/7

Trump is a masculine jock with good bone structure. Zuckerberg is an autistic kike that looks like a fish.

Trump would probably slay even if he wasn't rich.

She is the one that lifts.

Do black guys honestly believe the BBC myth?

Doesn't matter when his lineage dies with him

>lineage
i can smell you

She went to Harvard and was his gf before he founded facebook you faggot. He stayed with her because she liked him for who he is, not his money. A true patrician. Also because the jews are trying to sneak their way into China by birthing half-Chinese little kikelings.

No. It is true only to a small extent (something like half an inch larger on average than for white people). Black guys hate the myth too because it makes them feel like women are all going to expect them to have a 8 inch dong.

>has to sue over 800 people in Hawaii to buy a house
>datamines everyone on facebook

>be black
>look down at my above average penis
>read stats showing African countries have the biggest dick sizes on average
Yeah, why wouldn't I? Not that it matters anyway

Seriously stop for a second, read back what you just wrote and seriously re-evaluate your views on everything you degenerate NEET

Literally all of it is true

This. In cold countries evolution bred only the smartest and hardest-working people to impress a female reproduce. In Africa where it's always warm the only determining factor on who got to reproduce was who had the largest penis

Tfw youre manlet so you gotta find asian wife so youd be taller

>billionaire
>has to get a gook

>implying women in Africa choose who they reproduce with

I'm just shy of 8 inches
So yes

If you attribute dick size to being black, you also have to attribute borderline retarded IQ's to being black.

No, we don't. I usually only use it to trigger insecure whiteboys (like in my original BBC post) and to flirt with gullible white girls

Which is funny because up until recently cold countries hadn't achieved anything while Pajeets and Changs were miles ahead of them.

Also do you have any idea how diverse Africa is?

>qt
This a qt?

>Mongoloids
>Not the most cold-adapted people on the planet.
You're aware people can move right?

As for Pajeets, probably the same thing, especially considering that actual decent indians are almost exclusively upper class light skinned people descended from conquerors who came from the north millennia ago.

>she liked him for who he is,

That is very unlikely.

>Africa is "warm"
LMFAO

>>can't even bear children

Their daughter is her biological daughter that she carried.
She might have cucked Mark though.

>asian qt

it's so obvious this is bait why are you even acknowledging it

>nerd bf becomes a multi-billionaire over the course of a couple of years
>"I always loved you for who you are"

hmm yes that must have been very difficult

>asian qt

Unfortunately, due to the way East Asian societies are structured, half-breeds have a hard time finding acceptance. Your ethnicity is determined by your patrilineality. If your father is Jewish, you will always be Jewish, and therefore an outsider.

>asians
>wanting niggers

Trump is fat, has terrible posture and has terrible saggy skin. Being bombastic = alpha.

>tfw no filipina GF

>mad libcuck detected

Mongols and Turkics live in some of the coldest inhabited regions in the world, bro. You ever heard of Siberia?

Trump is also 70 and is still arguably better-looking than Zuck, because he has good bones and good high test development.

What he looks like NOW as a happily married father of 5 and grandfather, is irrelevant to the argument. Zuck has literally no bones in his face and quite a lot of the time he barely even looks human.

wtf are you saying, niggers on average have bigger dicks, and asians smaller, look it up idiot

>not getting a wife that will max your son's brain over maxing his face

baka

being brilliant and getting a good body through lifting is better than being a possibly more handsome schlub because your mom was a hot bimbo

and they also have lower iq

lmao triggered?

Trump has the same bonestructure as those greek sculptures. Fucking aesthetic brahh.

You literally proved his point with this post.

But when socioeconomic status is taken into account the difference is less than 1 IQ point. 2017 and still believing this garbage. In fact 2017 and still believing IQ is a relevant. If it's relevant then might as well bow to our east-asian overlords then.

Not everyone who dosen't suck trumps dick 24/7 is a lefty you stupid poltard

Trump looks like churchill if someone took all the definition out of his face and stuck a wig on him

t. Libertarian

>Only girl from before you were mad successful
>Still keeps in touch after all these years
>Know that the cash was not what drew her to me
>Want to smash, but what if some losers on Veeky Forums make fun of me for not getting top-crop?
>Realize that the opinions of an image board where losers can barely talk to girls is irrelevant