What percentage of Veeky Forums do you think is homosexual?

what percentage of Veeky Forums do you think is homosexual?

30%?
60%?

I know the majority of you guys like to image yourselves as heterosexuals, but with the increasing number of "I just had my first gay experience" type threads I'm starting to think otherwise.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12153060
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In a poll last year homos were in a minority, it's just that they always have to let everyone know they're gay at every moment making it seem like there's more of them than there really is.

>with the increasing number of "I just had my first gay experience" type threads I'm starting to think otherwise

you are being memed into homo, just like this guy

I'm guessing not that much higher than general population (which is 1% homo and under 10%bi). If you count in trap lovers, then it's about 10%. Veeky Forums just likes homo jokes.
If you wanted statistical data, you could have done a poll. Otherwise it's just guessing.

>HER DICK

RAAAALMAO

I like to get my butt fucked by dudes. Fight me.

strawpoll.me/12153060

okay, pls answer truthfully

Most of the gayness here is memeing. I'm probably one of the actual fags on this board.

Im bi so i put maybe

Difficult to say.
What is a homosexual exactly?
Does exclusively liking trannies and/or occasionally lusting over hunks qualify for being homosex?
There are some genuine fags but there's no way to know how many exactly.

Everyone is bisexual to a degree

>What is a homosexual exactly?
Holy shit how are you this retarded?

Homosexual literally just refers to people that want to fuck members of the same sex. That's all there is to it. If youre a guy and youre turned on by guys (anyone with a penis), then youre a faggot. This includes trannies, traps, whatever.

What are you, some faggotry-expert?
It's not an dumb question, bisex and tranny-lovers probably won't agree with you.

>What is a homosexual exactly?
That is if two girls want to scissor each other or two guys want to fuck eachother user. Not that hard. Or you simply want a relationship with the same sex as you are.

Probably 15% but those that are constantly spam boipussy shit so it inflates the numbers.

I am gay. I like fucking men.

I have never met a homosexual man who was into traps, trannies, etc. It's a fetish for "straight" (more accurately, almost exclusively prefer women) guys.

Yes I knew I was straight! See guys, fuck all of you who said I was gay for sucking a trannies' cock and taking her dick in my ass.

Can't you read? You are "straight".

He's right.
Fucking a tranny isn't gayer than letting your wife fuck you with a strap-on.
It's certainly not conventionnal, alpha or whatever but it's not full-on homosex.
That's an issue within disturbed straight guys.

all of them

everyone is gay, it just depends how much. lifting will raise that percentage quite a bit though

Hahahaha holy shit someone fell for it

>tfw you cuddle and kiss your BF everyday

:3

>tfw you're a cuddle addict co-dependent affection fiend and even your hyper clingy wife complains sometimes that you need too much attention
Life is hard when you're used to everyone loving you

i'm gonna say a cool 20%.

Probably. I'm not turned on by anything with a penis, but I post the "I'm a flaming homo in denial"-meme all the time

Im not gonna lie, gym and horomne overload got me so horny that I could
be fucking everything. almost let my friend blow me.. He twerked for me couple of times tho, his ass is fucking gorgeus.
I was fucking confused at first but now that I fucked couple of girls I must say I still think of fucking some qt twink when I don't jerk off for a week. It's hell

I'd say 10% gay with another 5-10% bi
The remaining is just straight just memeing around

You are like me. When I go for longer periods of time without wanking I start getting these ideas of fucking trannys. Or getting fucked by a manghost or someshit like that. Never could do it with real man. Sexuality is funny business.

sauce

>manghost
What does it look like?

probably more like 80% of Veeky Forums is gay or at least bisexual. It's not that dudes into fitness are necessarily gay, it's that most of this board is filled with leftovers from /r9k/. The thing about /r9k/ is that they're so terrible with women that they convince themselves that they find men and 'traps' sexy.

I mean, imagine being such a NEET that you psychologically brainwash yourself into sucking cock and fucking dude ass.

i know right, it's just a phase

source?

I don't know.
That's just some guys celebrating friendship.
Here's an other.