I'm done with lifting

Cancelled my gym membership and threw away all of my supplements.

Such a waste of time. And for what? It's completely unnecessary and serves no purpose.
Muscles are not needed, especially in today's society where the intellect, personality, and face reigns supreme.

To be honest, the "bodybuilding lifestyle" seems almost like a childish endeavour at this point, and I don't mean any disrespect, but it seems like the most serious lifters (asides from guys who are legit bodybuilders/fitness models/elite athletes but they represent a very low % of dedicated lifters) are also the people with nothing else going on in their lives.
I know this was true with me, I was biggest and most serious about lifting when I was still in uni, working only 15 hours a week, and pretty much just plucking around all the time, going out, with no real responsibilities.

The most jacked guys I see are baby faced roiders trying to pick up ugly girls in the clubs, and frat boys who have no job and don't give 2 fucks about school so they spend all their time in the gym.
I'll GLADLY go back to being a 200lb 6'3 weakling or a "non-lifter" or whatever derogatory term you guys want to throw at me, but I don't care. I'll be proud. I can eat whatever I want and finally free up my mind to do what's important in life.

To all you kids out there who are getting sucked into the bodybuilding and fitness illusion, try to stop yourself.
So long as you have and maintain decent facial aesthetics, you'll be fine.
Bodybuilding's just not worth it.

Cheers.

Poor dyel fag didn't make it.

Is this new copy pasta

old.

Stop posting this fucking thread

Agreed.

Do MMA or boxing. 100 times more fun than lifting. You'll love it.

I don't mind this pasta. I hope others read it and drop out. Less competition in life.

>don't tell me what to do, kid.

>free up my mind to do what's important in life.

If lifting weights seriously takes this much mental effort for you, maybe you should stop.

thanks to lifting i am becoming a better person so no thanks

You are right
If you lift for girls or some shit you wont going to make it
If lifting is no fun for you or you have beta genetics and get depressed because you dont make any gains JUST STOP
Its not meant for everybody
Some people are just meant to be beta dyels

I'm pretty sure that's why people keep posting it.
I'd say now is a good time since Veeky Forums gets a bunch of newfags every new year

Who here genuinely just enjoys the way your body looks as a lifter?

I like taking my shirt off and taking my pants off, and just flexing in the mirror, seeing how I've changed my body, how most people don't like anything like this, how I just love the way the muscles look and feel.

Being able to just see that muscle separation, striations and veins, like you've built something and it's REAL, it's actually right there infront of it, and YOU BUILT it, from those years of lifting, all that protein, etc.

It's like you just built a house, but the house is you....your vessel in life, your body..etc It's just amazing to think.

That feeling alone is what keeps me going.

>yes i know OP is a old copy pasta

I do
Then I realise I'm natty and look small as fuck with clothes on

I love this though.

I don't want to look like a fucking freak in clothes. I want to look normal in clothes, and then when I'm naked I look like a Greek God compared to the average man. This way you don't even come off as over-compensating to normies. Your power level is essentially hidden from the public. They're shocked when they finally see you without a shirt on and realize HOLY FUCK THIS MAN IS SEXY.

This is probably the best feeling imaginable. Roiders are jacked in clothes, but they reek of overcompensating. Plus being too big makes your penis look small.

>This thread again

To be honest. You're right you faggot.

I love lifting, listening to music and breaking PRs. It's completely useless though.

One must focus on studies and become ideal workforce unit, achieve something meaningful in these dreadful precincts.

>3 years lifting but stopped DYEL reporting in
>tfwnogf
>tfw you will never make it

Good day

most people, statistically. probably you and 99% of people on here to be honest

this

>mr. lifting for girls realizes hes a faggot
Who would have guessed! If you aren't a man, sexual pressure won't make you a man, no matter how long you try to keep up the facade. The world needs twink betas like you.

Feels weird to open your eyes for the first time, huh?

If you want girls and to develop your personality, do PICK-UP.

Though calisthenics is good for health.

Roiders and "serious" lifters are retarded this is common knowledge

I don't spend that much effort and I still build my body. Whoever spend more than 45 mins in gym deserve the mental crush and they'll never achieve it either in the gym or in the life

this is pasta you stupid fucks

>45 mins
lol what a faggot
Anybody spends more than 20 minutes in the gym is an utter failure with too much his hands.

How many hours of TV a day do you watch, or video games? Don't pretend you can't fit working out while still "freeing up your mind" or whatever. This is probably a bait post, but I've seen friends do this, just take a week off and get back to work faggot

mah nigger

Its because you a faggot that only lifts for girls or something vain like that. 15 hours a week? If you work morning shift lifting is great for you because you miss out on test you get from sleeping and feel like shit. 20-30 minutes of lifting stops you from feeling like you got hit by a truck all day.

I know this is old pasta, but I work in a nursing and the #1 common thread among all residents is sarcopenia. #1 method of preventing muscle wastage is lifting weights. Even if you don't take it seriously you should at least get some form of anaerobic exercise.

I know that feel. Sometimes I think about quitting as well. But if I did I'd feel like I just wasted 4 years of my life for no reason.

So I just eased up on my diet. Lifting gives me something to do on my days off. Plus I live for that post workout fap 3 times a week.

I'm natty and someone at my work told me I look like I could beat the shit out of someone

I think that's the greatest compliment I've ever gotten in my life

Depends on what your goals are. If you want a fun hobby that's healthy and builds self esteem, lifting it great. If you lift because you think it will magically turn you into a chick magnet, then you never should have started.

Not everyone who lifts weights is an autistic steroid user

>being strong
>looking good
>knowing a thing or two about anatomy and nutrition
>useless

I know it's a pasta, but holy shit, I know that some people might not enjoy lifting, but it's an alright hobby if you're not retarded.

I'm a college athlete so why tf would I quit you lazy cuck.

>new
only thing new here is you, frienderino

THANK YOU

No my stats are 2/3,5/4/5 but i know most people who start lifting give up shortly after because of beta genetics or shit work ethics

nah this pasta is pretty new max 1 year old

>intellect, personality, and face reigns supreme.

Kek

I never got into lifting for bodybuilding and aesthetics. I got into it for strength and muscular development for developments sake. Having strong joints and a lot of muscle tissue helps when you're older and your body naturally decays and muscle atrophy sets in. I'm a nurse and I know what the future of frailty look likes.

Also I recently go into only lifting and I'm competing tomorrow. So now I definitely have a purpose for lifting. Both short term and long term.

If you got into lifting for strictly trying to look better now and getting more girls then sucks to be you I guess.