What's the point of lifting if we're all gonna die one day?

What's the point of lifting if we're all gonna die one day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8lRBWvBPQRw
youtube.com/watch?v=bf7BXwVeyWw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JFlAkwOXbRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the point of shitposting if we're all gonna die one day?

To get fucking huge

Finite existence is literally the only reason to work out. Being at peak performance makes the ride better.

Imagine immortality
>I'll hit the gym... in a couple more milennia

Because knowledge and consciousness are only things that have any worth in reality. You can only pursue them with constant self improvement both mental and physical.

because there's a chance i get there faster

To be the strongest skeleton

what's the point of not killing yourself if we're all gonna die one day?

What's the point

Get swole or die tryin tbqhwy

Seriously. Being immortal sounds like a huge fucking gains goblin. Might as well just eat anything and everything you want cause you cant die.

Then again... You could go to failure on every set and even if the deadlift snaps your spine, it wouldnt actually snap (if this is true immortality).

Imagine all the fucking gains.

the point is whatever you want it to be.

This is like saying "Whats the point if I'm just gonna go to sleep tonight."

So you can tear those pearly white gates off their hinges and have all the angels mirin' your sick gains.

current string theory suggests that we are indeed immortal

elaborate

best version but longer: youtube.com/watch?v=8lRBWvBPQRw

short version but leaves some important information out: youtube.com/watch?v=bf7BXwVeyWw

I just do it cause it's fun. Also it prolongs the inevitable.

sadfaggot threads like this really piss me off but I understand if you don't feel like it's your fault

the problem is, unless you have clinical depression diagnosed by a professional, it fucking is

no no no, that doesn't mean self-deprecate yourself and say "you're right" you fucker you don't get away that easy

literally ANYTHING you do right now is time better spent than wallowing in your sad shithole of a mind

walk two steps right now, even THAT is more productive than thinking what is the point

That must be what Valhalla is like. Lifting, eating, and killing shit for eternity.

How's puberty?

What

FX are tacky as fuck, dropped after 5 minutes

You know that's pretty shit advice for one who has determined life has no value

I want to look good at my funeral

You must really enjoy mainstream hollywood blockbusters.

I've watched it and at no point anyone is suggesting that your consciousness exists after your physical body dies. Also the multiverse theory is hypothesis yet to be proven.

don't watch it, just listen faggot

what is even consciousness? is it what makes you "you" derived from your DNA or something else? or is it just universe experiencing itself? in any case, it's just another variable that needs to be hit if the infinite multiverse theory is true which it will happen at some point

In this sense I have in mind your ability to percive and analyze reality.
Fact that there might be another univers with your exact copy doesn't realy change much for you if you die.

what's the point of dying if we're all lifting today?

we know that consciousness comes from your brain because of coma and dreamless sleep or is at least perceived by it.

if we had means to clone you and put your clone in front of you, you would see yourself but you wouldn't believe he has your consciousness, while he probably would be thinking the same thing. both of you would have the same consciousness since it resides or is perceived by your brain, but you wouldn't be able to prove it because you would be separate entities. would that make your clones consciousness any less real?

what happened if you died right there and then? technically your consciousness would still be alive. can you perceive it then? in the end we will never know because it's impossible to know. it's a pointless subject that can't really be grasped just as we can't comprehend infinity.

that is if consciousness is not something entirely different than we think it is and is not linked to your body at all.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JFlAkwOXbRo

Then why would you need to lift since you can, by extending your logic, lift everything since your body has no limitations

>popular science

>what happened if you died right there and then? technically your consciousness would still be alive. can you perceive it then?

My consciousness wouldn't be alive. My clone wouldn't posses my consciousness, because if we exist at the same time that means we percive reality different (simply because we are occupying different places in space).

Again, we're not talking about afterlife or such. Only about consciousness linked to physical body, because so far science hasn't provide any proof for anything beyond.

damn, man

nice

Funniest thing is that only 1-2% of females actually ask for muscular males.

For the retards: You're only increasing your chances by 1-2 precent being "muscular".

>whats the point in dying if we wont remember it happening

kill yourslef fuckin faggor