Fit, genuine question. Not bragging. I've slept with 4 girls...

Fit, genuine question. Not bragging. I've slept with 4 girls. 3 claimed before hand that they've never achieved orgasm with a guy. All 4 claimed that they had at least one orgasm during the fucking. I'm not impressive by any extent. 6" at full mast. What gives? do I have my standards set too low?
For the "fit related": OHP PR?

stop fucking teenagers and this will change.

>not bragging
>I've slept with four girls
Easy there Casanova

A lot of women have difficult reaching an orgasm. It tends to improve towards your mid to late 20's.

What, did you think performance anxiety was only a guy thing?

this.
Girl says she never cums. Is cumming by the third time we fuck. Some girls just need to feel comfortable with a guy to cum.

Not op but not gonna lie. Teenage pussy is tight. Or at least the one teenage chick that I fucked

>I've slept with 4 girls
how old are you?

I'm 18 and legal age of consent is 16 in my state. Teen puss is pretty much what I got until I actually start meeting upperclassmen

ive had sex with 1 girl, my ex who slept with probably a lot of people before me. first time we did it i couldnt get hard but eventually got half hard and she literally came like 7 times right away. normally she could in under a minute it was weird to hear girls sometimes dont

Bitch probably faked it.

Not always. I had sex with 4 teenagers and only two of them had tight pussies. However, all girls over 21 I had sex with were not tight at all

what do when the girl has had great sex and orgasms before you? how do you compete

You can't she's an alpha widow after that, and will never be faithful.

>stop fucking teenagers
but why user ?

Chickies are more complicated when it comes to orgasm. Even though they are aroused to the max, orgasm isn't an guarantee thing for them. Best thing to do is to ask them what they want.

Underrated

There are several possibilities.
1). One or all or some of the girls lied or are lying. I'd say it's likely 1/4 is, and not that likely that all of them are, but it really depends on the girl. Some lie, but it's not like every girl has faked an orgasm like they say on comedy movies.
2). You're universally great. Slim chance, but not impossible.
3). The women didn't have a lot of sex before and had been very nervous or uncomfortable or had expectations before, but were more relaxed or comfortable with you.
4). (Personally what I think is most likely) You tend to hook up with women with whom you have good physical chemistry. Whether it's pheromones, genetics, physiological compatibility, personalities that sync, I'm not sure, but if you tend to hook up with girls that have some common characteristics, it could be that you're having sex with girls that are more receptive to your dick/fucking style.

Either way, I'm glad you're sexually active and enjoying it, congratulations, have fun, stay safe. It's really great to have a healthy, active sex life and it can really enrich the rest of your life.

It's pretty much sexual performance anxiety: female edition. Guys with performance anxiety have a hard time getting sex started, while girls have a hard time finishing. Usually it's just people overthinking things, getting lost in their own heads, and not being able to just relax a bit and enjoy the experience. Tends to go away as people become more comfortable with their partners.

Keep going. What kind of question is this

>ask them what they want

And expect an honest answer?

I have this thing and I'm a male. Feels bad, man.

I banged some chicks for 2, 3 hours straight. Nothing.

nigga....they lying to you....

Depends on who you fuck boio. If they don't wanna be honest then it's their loss.

this makes me cringe so hard you guys. younger girls are inexperienced and nervous and tight because you didn't warm them up/help them relax enough. if she actually wanted you she wouldn't be tight. it's so weird to see dudes bragging about not giving adequate foreplay

>not trying to brag
>comes onto an anime fitness board asking about penis size and orgasms

you have to be 18 to post here

Normally I would accuse you of projection or a crab in the bucket mentality but you are almost certainly right.