Not good.

stop being a faggot and make your life better

I'm trying desu.

Fuck off you idiot

>Pretty okay, actually.
Stats diet and routine please

Never. I'll be BRRAAPPPing at your funeral

>BBBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

Overall, I'm doing well. I have a good paying, stable job, a girlfriend, friends and I'm saving money to go back to school and finish a master's degree.
My liftin is going well, I'm cutting weight but maintaining strength, on a 4 week high intensity high volume program to start my cut right before I go into strength training with volume accessories to prep for a show.
I'm feeling a bit sick today, and I'm expecting a fairly large blizzard tonight and tomorrow so I'm trying to get comfy with my dog.

5'10, lifting for 2 years, 165 lbs.

Bench: 210 lbs.
Squat: 315 lbs.
Diddly: 345 lbs.
OHP: 140 lbs.

Blaha's intermediate program, but with some minor changes, like no 5x10 deadlifts like a fucking maniac.

>ywn have your neck broken by those legs

Miserable

What s up

Stats n routine?

didlifted 150kg sumo this week after being sick
did the same conventional last week

recovered from disease in about 2 days, but shit felt horriblle on monday and tuesday, chest pain, shivers and shit.

on wednesday i was killing it at gym.
Today im resting, tomorrow and sunday we are going to killl it again.

>tfw no bro to spot you on benchpress tomorrow
Now listening to heavy ass music while im contemplating my life choices and thinking what can i improve in my form and if i should keep bulking or try staying at current weight and sllowly recomp till summer.

(187cm tall 90kgs at like 18% bf right now so i look like shit, but im gaining weight nicely)

>disease
what kind of disease

Anyone else here listening to drum n bass while lifting?

It's good and bad at the same time. Old cause my cut is going well, classes are good so far and things with my gf are pretty good.

Bad cause I just saw my ex has a new bf. And I care for some reason. Maybe it's just cause I wanted her to be a lonely cunt or because she was my first love and "the one that got away" and that's just something you can't shake with a combo like that.

I don't know. I'm just being a worthless cuck. I felt like sharing.

So what? Don't give a shit about your ex anymore she's your ex for a reason

idk, some sort of cold

came as fast as it went away but i felt fucking horrible

only heavy as shit songs
makes me attack the iron with force of thousand suns

(then i pass out)

Hit 90x6 on bemch and 75x6 on rows. Will update on ohp and cleans

Getting ignored by an ugly white chick with a fatass. She was all over me when I met her at grocery store but is hanging me out to dry when I make plans. I look better than this bitch and my dick keeps telling me dat ass will be worth it.

Lost my vCard to a thick Mexican chick a couple of months back at 19 years old so I got some game and her shit was bomb. I feel like I had a taste of pussy and now am overly desperate to get some.
>Also new pr on ohp for 135x3

5'10" 202 lbs
Bench 305
Squat 395
DL 525
All for 3
Been lifting 6 years or so. Not at my absolute strongest right now, but at my relative strongest by a long shot.

Care to share a pic of you? 6 years sounds like a lota gains

Man fuck this i've been lifting solely for strength but i can not and this is not a joke open bigger doors more easily than before i was lifting

What the fuck is this shit i have to use all my body weight to open a big-ish door even though my bench is at 1.5 plates n shit

Euroland
t. The Netherlands

Taking a two week break from upper body stuff to give the tendons in my arms a much deserved rest.
Just squats this weeks but it's all good

>went aspie on every female i was in contact with so i have zero girls im talking to
>have no friends
>not getting any new matches on tinder
>its push day
>my tren suspension just came in the mail

oh well, atleast ill have a good workout tonight

Stats?

pls be in VEGHEL

>How ya doin'?
not great, lifting and dieting are literally the only things in my life I have any motivation for whatsoever but I'm gonna just force myself to do shit I need to do (pay money I owe, clean stuff, study etc) this weekend and see if that does anything for me
>Hows ya liftin' goin'?
pretty good, on a cut and still seeing small strength increases here and there
>How r ya feelin'?
sick of being lazy with stuff I need to do and with having almost 0 females in my social circle

get off yo lazy ass

I've been eating worse for the last couple of weeks, gained weight.

Started doing Greyskull LP after fucking around for too long. Trying to get a proper squat and deadlift form, but it is going to take a while I think since I have shit mobility.

Trying to fix that with lots of stretching and foam rolling.

But my bench is at 60 kg, OHP at 42,5 kg, barbell row at 45 kg, which I am proud of.

Still got a long road ahead of me.

Feeling kinda shit, been trying to get my sleep pattern normal. Lifting is going ok, but don't want to talk to anyone unless its about work or lifting.

EAT BIG CMON

that's the plan senpai

Had two guys give me advice at the gym today. I'm a skelly who has no idea what he's doing so I appreciated it. One was an older guy, the other probably browses here.

Thanks bro.

>be at gym
>deadlifting lmao2.5plaets on my working set
>come down on a rep
>blood starts gushing out my nose
>just plug that shit up with a piece of tissue and keep lifting

I am fat, eating more now is me getting more and more fatty. I don't want that.
I have to start cutting again.

Ohp 60.5kgsx6
Power cleans 68.5x6.

Im feeling fit buddy

Bad move user. Not objecting to their advice is signaling your ass is available for seeding. I'd stay out of the gym locker room if I were you.

CUT SLOW CMON

Why ruin ones physique, especially such a good one, with shitty flavour of the month tattoos?

>mfw the trend is becoming to have no tattoos

I'm okay. Thinking about whether to get pizza or a burrito for dinner. Picked up some bourbon as well. Will probably watch Justified or Spartacus later when it's dark.

>prolonging the period in which you make 0 gains

Roid Tat Tan is the ultimate looksmaxx boyo

I don't go in the locker room.

Yeah, I am gonna do that. Less carbohydrates, little bit more protons.

Too bad bread is delicious,.

>went aspie on every female i was in contact with

I do these 'purges' ever couple months or so. It's like a compulsive thing, I can't control it. I guess when I finally find a gf it's gonna be the one who hangs around even after I sperg out on her.

>mfw the stand-offish girl in one of my classes is finally warming up to me

You really do get girls by ignoring them, huh?

I'd honestly switch gyms altogether. Or at least ask your gym about their rape policy. In some gyms it's every man for themselves once you are considered "on the scene" aka gay.

>You really do get girls by ignoring them, huh?
sadly yes

What do you do for core

Compounds only talking squats deads ohp

I have a bitch doing the same thing, when I meet her in person she is all hugs and te-he's and blushes but whenever I hit her up to do something she responds 3 hours later with "sorry I did x thing so I didn't see ur message :("

Posted feeling bad last week at this time, posting feeling good this week.

Just got home from a decent leg/ab session, feeling more confident after getting back into regular gym sessions, optimistic about career future.

Good shit.

DELET THIS

She would be perfect if that said kill negroes

>Blowhole's intermediate program

They won't want me. I bring my theater falcon to the gym with.

I'm good but I can't get rid of my sugar addiction, I can keep away fine from dairy, carbs etc, but sugar is my kryptonite, on top of that we have a little kid in the house so there's always something sweet to eat, and I can't shake it off.

Send some advice my way, its messing with my cutting

That's your problem. Your core is the base of all your strength. I'm not memeing this. Stronger core = stronger overall.

So what do you recommend? Ab wheel?

Ab wheel is good, regular crunches, leg raises. One hidden exercise is the crunch-plank. Basically you go in a crunch rack (pic related) and go half way down and hold it for as long as possible. Also if you care in the least bit about aesthetics, don't try to max out with weight on them.

Cheers!

*sniff ssssnnniiiiiffffffffff*

Im at an awkward advanced novice stage and just starting a cut. I cant keep squatting 3 times a week and ive just hit a stall. What routine should I move on too? im looking into 531 novice version. any thoughts?

Lifting is going well. Not feeling too great though. Second year of uni, never had a gf, my friends in my classes never invite me anywhere on the weekend and usually don't seem interested if I ask to hangout.

>You really do get girls by ignoring them, huh?
somehow yes. The hottest girl ever interested in me only became interested in me because I didn't drool over her like all the other single guys at my workplace. I was interested in someone else at the time though, and we're together now, but man, she was so fine. I always think about what could have been. Never gonna see her again in my life, probably.

kek

my squats are going good but I'm still having problems with my right hip sometimes being sore for the day after my reps.

I'm back lifting again for 4 weeks now, best I've done for the past few years. Still suffering major depression. Its not as bad as it used to be, as in I don't wish for death anymore. Still numb though. Life still passing me by.

I just consumed 2500 calories and 140g of protein in just over 2 hours. I fear for the morning shit, but I've eaten nothing else all day.

I was supposed to go swim today, but lost my goggles. Spent an hour looking for them, only to find them half an hour after the pool closed, so I was pissed about that. Tomorrow and Sunday, I'll be lifting, so there's at least that.

I've got this weird thing going. I don't know, since last November, I've had just one sexual encounter every 5 months, and I'm reaching month 5 again, and feeling that itch. Got nobody to hit up about it, and not about to hop on tinder again, so I'll just wait it out.

Gf broke up with me Monday.
I wanna say I'm already over it but I'm not. It sucks
I'm 22 and this is the first time I loved a person so much that it hurts that it isn't happening anymore.

On the bright side I went back to squatting 280 pounds after taking a year off because of my back problems

Today I found out my ex, who has been telling me she loves and misses me and claims she broke up with me for her mental health, is a liar. She cheated on me with her "just a friend", on our anniversary while I was at work. She then began dating him shortly after we broke up (two days) and cheated on him with me multiple times. She repeatedly told me they were just friends even now, and lied to my face again when confronted.

Then she told me today I was getting thinner (accomplishing my goal of losing weight) and that she thought I looked awful.

Why are women so awful?

BBBBBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>Broke my wrist on my way home today,
>Slipped on a patch of black ice and landed on it, spent my evening in a hospital wait room
>X ray, Fractured scaphoid, gonna be stuck in a splint for a few weeks
>Was going for pr tests this weekend but its all over now, literally all motivation is gone
>Restarted binge drinking at home alone (was sober for 3 months) already ~15 beers in

It'll get better right guys? Also to keep it fitness related, what exercises can I do w/o using my hands? I only know of leg press/ that one delt machine

>Inb4 Insurance costs
At least I'm a fucking leaf

Work is making me tired. I think I'm getting sick. Probably going to do a light week to let my muscles stop being sore. My recovery has been fucked this week. Hopefully this cough or whatever the fuck I'm getting goes away and the light week helps. I just want to hit my reps on my lifts consistently again.

>Ex-gf broke up with me Monday
ftfy

>385 pound squat
>soon at 1/2/4/4