Is overtraining a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-skecaaWfEU
youtube.com/watch?v=QBxOfZEvMw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no it's not. your body needs rest

If we arent working ourselves to the point where our bodies are overtrained
We arent working hard enough

Just don't hurt yourself and get plenty of sleep.

should you listen to dorian yates
youtube.com/watch?v=-skecaaWfEU

or rick piano?
youtube.com/watch?v=QBxOfZEvMw8

kek dyel

yes i take no days off pump hard af and have added an inch and a half on my arms doing this. i sleep 5 hours but eat a TON and take a fuck ton of pro and aminos and good carbs. drink drink drink water like a mofo. DOnt listen to people you will hear oh you need 11 hours of sleep you need a day off wah wah wah theyre pussys. its not real. How come when we talk studying theres no such thing as over training. Or artists painting for hours no overtraining. Its made up by little bishes. end of it.

I get sick when I over train, especially if one night of sleep gets fucked up. It's real.

get ye gone golem

what happened here

Pretty much. Overuse is real, but overtraining only really happens when you're pretty fucking strong already.

Recovering fatty + misinformed and irresponsible use of AAS

Source : I have that body.

>fixing this

I have this body but didn't forget to train lats.

Not a meme newfriend

>he doesn't recognize doorbrah

Have I been on this website too long?

I can't tell if this is bait or if the person behind this post is actually retarded.

How do you get this body? Train abs linearly?

>forget to train lats
he has high lat insertions..he can do back all day long and you still wouldnt be able to see them

Is this achievable natty?

Pretty sure its the latter.

That be Doorbrah, natty king of one handed deadlifts. He used to post here like ten years ago.

I feel you brah
Maybe it's time to go...

I've been here way too long

don't make me sad bro

Lots of people will tell you that it's a meme or even "at low levels you're not overtraining it's only real to pros" and this can be true for some people. I decided to test this and upped my training frequency a bit, daily grip work and BW exercises in addition to my normal routine. I lasted about two weeks before my right ring finger started going numb during farmer's walks

Probably a overuse rather than overtraining issue but I put a stop to that shit and I haven't had any problems since. I think if I experimented some more I could find the line I can go up to right before my body began to rebel but I don't want to risk actually fucking my shit up

What you experienced is more like a pinched nerve sort og thing. When i was drafted in the army the tip of both my big toes went numb for the duration og my draft period

Meme for juicers

Not a meme for natties

Dont neglect sleep.

you can over train, but chances are weak fags on fit probably aren't doing it, they're just bitches

It's almost impossible to overtrain. Most people on Veeky Forums that """""overtrain""""" just thinks a bad day means overtraining or confuse overreaching with overtraining. Chances are you'll get overuse injuries(which of course aren't good either) before you experience overtraining symptomes.

It just sounds like you pinched a nerve in your finger, or just pinched your finger during the farmer walks.

That's Doorbrah. In the thread where that picture was originally posted, he freely admitted to being on steroids.

tried my 1rm and set a new diddy pr on one day. the very next day i pulled another diddy pr and a few minutes after it my whole body started to ache and felt like i just go the flu all of a sudden. as time passed it got worse and i was literally exhausted and just left the gym. rested for a day and then went back but failed on weight that i warm up with. all of my lifts tanked.

had to take 2 weeks off in the end to fully recover.

Yes it is a meme as long as you don't do the same heavy conpound exercise every day for a week or something

I imagine if you're on a huge amount of gear then you're going to be a lot less prone to overtraining.

Are people with physically demanding jobs constantly overtrained?

It's not a meme but you will never reach over training, your muscles will not let you get to over training, they will stop pulling when they reach a certain level of fatigue to prevent injury

None. Never take advice of roiders if you are not a roider yourself.

Does overtraining mean working the same muscle everyday?