Lifting natty is a fucking scam

lifting natty is a fucking scam

Don't lift natty then?

How is it a scam, exactly?

Everyone knows this.

you build fuck all muscle after the first years of lifting and keep wasting all that money in food and memberships hoping you make decent progress

Just lol at natty lifting. This is litterly slavery for incels. But its even worse. Its slavery that you pay for.

Lol. This is why i stopped going to gym and cancelled my membership.

To run "sick body game" you need to kill urself in gym. And you need to do it 5 times a week at least. Lol. Yeah. It took me one month to understand this. And to know how much of a scam this is.

but lets get real for now. NOBODY LIKES LIFTING

And i mean really. nobody. People do it so they can get laid. Yes thats the only sole reason.

Now this is the biggest reason why gymcelling is slavery. Because once you achieved it. You need to work even harder to maintain it.

Yep. Lol. Skip a week witout gym you lose muscle. Skip a month. Maybe two months and your back to the starting point.

Its completely pointless unless you use roids

Natty lifting is fine until you want to go super low body fat.

If you find roided out bodies a worthwhile goal you're too far down the body dysmorphia hole and should re-evaluate your shit.

>Natty lifting is fine until you want to go super low body fat.
Just use clen, counts as natty and lets you get to like 4% BF without losing muscle

I like lifting
Something to do that isn't getting drunk or being depressed and gives me more energy and strength

Well who the fuck told you that youd become huge if you did that then?
I think its common knowledge you dont become huge natty unless youre top 1% genetics at this point

Alot of roiders claim natty but guess why? its illegal so ofc they will claim natty

Choose your own fate nigga

so you're telling me you wouldn't like achieving a physique like this? lol

That's exactly what I'm telling you. Regular folk find that type of protruding muscle to be disgusting. The body fat is just way too low. This is the definition of the type of guy girls say is too muscular.

Disgusting

>back to starting point after two months

yeah right

>what girls say they want
>what girls actually want

seeing a physique like that in real life is a different experience than seeing it in photos.
see how girls react to connor murphy who's also on juice

No. You can be big and natural. Just look the guys from the 50' 60' but to train like that you need a lot of knowledge. Watch the russian, they know a lot about strenght training.

They were still roiding in the 50s and 60s. They used to dispense roids and amphetamines during WW2 to pep up the troops.

>This is the definition of the type of guy girls say is too muscular.
Uhm, no offence mate but when girls say too muscular they are refering to the Ronnie Coleman type guys
Also what the guy above me said, girls say they like X because its socially acceptable but in reality this isnt the case

>when roiders ignore the fact that steroids reduce your natural testosterone levels and can make you infertile

LMAO

Of course. They train to be stronger, but also they document the way to tje hypertrophy. You can be strong in two ways. Having more muscle mass (because more mass more strenght physics) and the "nervous system" adapting your body through super heavy weights (90,95,100,110, 120%...). This part is hard, and here theyre use the steroids. Sorry bout my english

That's why you make sure to ejaculate every day. It literally prevents testicular atrophy.

tons of bodybuilders have children. levrone, ronnie, william bonac, dexter jackson, flex lewis.
these are the guys who have been taking literally grams of gear for years
it's just some hcg and pct and you'll be good to go

stop being so fucking ignorant

>it's just some hcg and pct and you'll be good to go
Depending on what youre taking you might not even need the HCG
Just plain old PCT with nolva would suffice

>he needs cheat codes to feel successful in life