Fit memes you fell for

Fit memes you fell for

Hey m8, foam rolling rehabbed my back after I took a trip to snap city.

those teeth ones are good though

Foam rolling is god tier

If you're referring to the teeth on it... I dunno ive used one

This did nothing to help my squats

>paying $100 for a tube

Get out shills

>Lifting makes girls find you attractive
I fell and i fell hard but hey, atleast lifting is fun

wow that's a big dildo

Max strength

Egg yolk is bad for you

you must have put in the wrong end

nice bait faggot

not a meme

not a meme

Lifting doesn't turn you from unattractive to attractive unless you're a ham planet or auschwitz mode. Becoming fit and more muscular makes you more attractive, but it is not a substitute for personality.

Foam rollers are the shit! You don't have to spend that much on one. A modest $20-$30 roller will do wonders.

>don't do DB bench

I'm posting it every time I see this thread

>personality

Thought I was on Veeky Forums not reddit

>paying a hundred bucks for a plastic tube
lmaoing @ your life

>starting strength
>bulking
>GOMAD
>no cardio
>monster drinks
>scooby
>squats and oats
>DNP

literally every time I listen to this board I end up regretting it.

the fuck is wrong with scooby you downy?

first of all his philosophy on nutrition is completely fucked. He has a video that says, verbatim, "if something tastes good, you shouldn't be eating it."

just buy a $5 pvc pipe

true.

normies and dyels believe that to look good you must 'eat clean' which means vegetables, chicken, rice, no soda/ice cream. And scooby pushes this because it is reinforcing common sense and is most likely an improvement than the shitty diets his viewers already have.

The red pill you are presented with a while into lifting is that the ''quality" of the food does not matter in terms of body composition and strength. All that matters is daily/weekly calorie balance, enough protein and a good fat/carb split.

I believe if a study was done on two twin dyels doing the same program for a few months, there would be no difference in muscle/strength gained if one had chicken/rice and the other ate chips, steak and ice cream if calories and protein were the same.

TLDR: calories and macros matter, not food quality for size and strength IMO

But quality food helps health and longevity maybe. I mean everything is fine in moderation but a lot of people don't understand that term. Easier just to tell them eat veggies and chicken only??

these are better imo

Then go to a swapmeet and buy one for twenty bucks, spend the remaining $80 on rub&tug salon.

what part of your back and in what way did you snap it?

I thought it was a valid point. Only an autist would believe he could get girls solely off of his physique kek

HOW?

Please senpai

>bulking + cutting is for natty
Whoever say this shit either never have made it despite half of their life is spent in gym or new DYEL

He's making the mistake of thinking that the roller is what cured his back instead of just it taking time to heal.

Foam rolling is great, I tweaked some muscle squatting and it took like 4 days to fully recover. Did the same thing again and this time I foam rolled it out on the advice of a PT at the gym, and it was 90% gone in 5 minutes, no exaggeration.

what did he mean by this?

He's makint a point about our natural cravings for butter, sugar and salt despite only needing small amounts of each in a healthy diet. Especially once you get into fried foods, refined sugars, and trans fats

I fucked my back up deadlifting in early November. Does foam rolling seriously help? I will roll this shit every day I swear to god.

why is bulking a meme? do you not need 500cal surplus?

>tfw lordosis
>need that dem hamstring stretches
>tfw cant do compounds with good form thus everlasting stinging pain
is this gonna solve my problem

Foam rollers are fucking awesome.

don't buy the 100 dollar ones jesus christ

just because you're an idiot who doesn't realize he should just get a 10 dollar foam roller doesn't mean they're a meme

>DNP
What's there to hate?

Only for calves, and possibly hamstrings

vibrams, kettlebells, SS, crossfit, bumperplates

I've fallen for a lot of fucking memes and i'm still chubby

>mfw I've never fallen for a Veeky Forums meme
>still recommend random bullshit to people all the time

starting with a smaller squat plug and not just buying a big one to begin with

>bumperplates
what the fuck is wrong with bumperplates you faggot

Unless you're oly lifting they're completely unnecessary and cost more than standard iron plates.

you could have just slav squatted and stretched

This made me huge

enjoy your hemorrhoids

How tf am I gonna lay down and roll my back on that

Checked em

Stretch your hip flexors quads and calves.
Strengthen your hamstrings with leg curls.
Strengthen abs without targeting hip flexors.
Strengthen glutes with weighted bridges or weighted hip thrusts.

Protein farts

I have a rumble roller and it's pretty good, but I tried one like these at my gym and it worked better on my quads. Found more tight spots instantly.
The rumble roller is still better for the upper back, adductors and getting deep into areas like the TFL and quad insertions near the knee.

Eating 3000 calories a day all winter and then cutting down eating nothing but chicken and rice basically

Lifting is like getting a huge chicken breast. But it's still unattractive without personality (spices)

roll it on each side of your back. unless you're a big fatty and cant stretch your arms back there

Yeah that wouldn't be nearly as effective.

No thanks.

the black one will kill you

but the blue one is maybe the best purchase i've ever made

This can be a bit harsh to start with. I'd buy a cheap foam one first and then do pvc for a really intense roll session.

You're saying I need to cover myself in oil, salt and pepper?

This. I always thought that hypertrophy training was entirely divorced from strength. Turns out it's the more useful, dynamic, and safe type of strength compared to pure musculonervous system power.

Ye, and add some foam around it. You can literally save 50 bucks

Yeah, it totally helped me.

ofc it does.. get yourself a lacrosse ball too and massage the fuck out of your back :)

was with you all the way untill...
>scooby
faggot

Lifting instead of doing bodyweight training

>stomach vacuums

"breathing is a good exercise i swear"

i didnt actually fall for it but laughing at every faggot who has

Bitch fuck you
Scooby is a hero

Where do you stick your dick?