Hi fit im 5'7 , 200 lbs, how much time do i need to lost 50 lbs ? 3 months ?

Hi fit im 5'7 , 200 lbs, how much time do i need to lost 50 lbs ? 3 months ?

At 5'7", 150lbs with no muscle mass would still be fat.

Try 130lbs. If you're 5'7" at 150lbs you either have some decent muscle mass built, or you're kinda fat.

im kinda fat, how much time do i need to lost 50 lbs if i run 2-3 times a week for 1 hour and i eat very few hc and fat only 3 times a day very ferw food ? 3 months ? or 2 ?

>this is what lanklets believe

i'm 5'7'', 170 lbs, and all I have is some bellyfat

I'm 200 lb, been cutting for like 6 months at like 1700 Calories. I'm still 200 lb. So I guess it takes 3 million years to lose 10 lb. You do the math.

A year

It depends on his structure.

50 pounds of fat loss in 3 months is quite extreme. I lost 40 pounds of pure fat in 6-7 months and I was happy with the progress. If you lose 50 pounds in 3 months you'll burn muscle and probably some bone mass too. Pace yourself bro.

I started with your stats and it took me a solid year, but I was lifting most of the time so that when I got to 160 where I'm at now I would look like a skelly wearing a fat man as a suit.

You sound like you either don't lift or don't do enough cardio.

Your metabolism probably slowed to a crawl so 1700 cals are your new maintenance rate.

>Wouldn't

I do lift. Granted I don't do that much cardio. My parents tell me I look like I lost weight even tho the scale hasn't budged. Is it possible that I built muscle?

how short are you

You could be recomping if you're a lifting newbie (building muscle while losing fat) which is a great thing. If you're lifting with decent intensity your metabolism shouldn't ever slow down drastically so there's only one possibility left:

My guess is you're actually eating more calories than you think. Happened to me too. Eat less brah.

5'8. I started doing squats like around 2 months ago and my legs grew alot. Also I get around 150-120 grams of protein a day.

OP here i lost 50 lbs last year in 2 months, hope i can do it again

Aight thanks bro. I'll try.

How much loose skin do you have? Can you stretch it and glide to safety when you fall out of a tree?

im 5'7 and he's right though, if by kinda fat he means skinnyfat

i dont have of this, i dont know why i have been fat lots of time in my life also very fit and strong but now im fat,

this is me currently at 5'7 145-150

op here i was like this 6 years ago now i have 50 lbs more i hope i can burn it in 2 months