Hows your cut going?

hows your cut going?

not to bad

Fucking shit, I started taking creatine when i started cutting and ive gained weight...

S'okay

Do you guys know a good app for tracking graphs? I just want to put in my weight and bf each day and get 2 graphs. There's loads for weight but can't found one that lets me make custom graphs or allows me to input bf%, which is what i'm actually interested in

Are there any programs like these for PC? I don't have a smartphone.

>tfw shit eating schedule
I hate eating before work and only eat a 330cal lunch so I usually bomb like a 1-1.2k meal at dinner

Not bad, lifting always gets really tough after I keep my diet strictly for a few days though, even though I'm doing babby weights.

found the manlet

>he doesn't just cook one giant meal and eat it 10 hours after waking up

How fucking poor are you Raj?

Been putting it off. Should I start now bros? Last year I dropped 25lbs but didn't reach my goal of a sub30 inch waist, got to 31.5. I put on 14lbs since then but my waist maintained it's size hovering around 31.5. Would be cool to reach my goal but goddammit I actually want to hit 1/2/3/4

I've been stuck at 180 for what feels like forever desu ;__;

Forgot pic kek

myfitnesspal is on pc too

>Go out to eat with family
>Pick something blindly, figure I'm probably going to go over
>Look up nutritional info later on when I get home
>Came out to exactly my remaining calories

probably just water weight.

Doing good OP. down 10 lbs already, now that I'm not DYEL anymore I'm excited to have abs. My bulk was great this year!

Can I ask why your breakfast and dinner are 500 calories, but you have an evening "snack" that is 3.3 thousand fucking calories? what are you eating?

beer, cigarettes, a digiorno pizza, and some eggrolls
it was 2 months since I went over my calorie limit/consumed alcohol/consumed tobacco and shit went sideways

lmao that 'evening snack'

friday night tho, drink 14 beers and eat a bigass cali burrito, fuuuuuck yeah

trackthisfor.me

I'm not cutting, I'm losing weight. There's a difference isn't there?

I don't think cigarettes have calories, m8.

Anyway, TIL beer and pizza are a gnarly calorie combo.

creatine will give you like 3ish pounds of water weight

Does water weight actually show on your body? Where are these instantly gained pounds being stored?

How do you go 2 months without consuming alcohol. It's been my hardest struggle. I have cut way back and switched to shit Miller lite. But fuck. I must be a damn alcoholic.

>evening snack

2 months is a long time, why are you restricting yourself to once every 2 months?

Because I don't hate my life. Idk if its a possibility, but if I were an alcoholic Id switch alcohol with weed. Less destructive by far. Or join aa I guess.

god damn I can't seem to get heavier than 190 I hate eating

After two to three years of fucking around I've been serious this past month and finally went under 250.

Everytime I try to to lose weight I get to around 250ish

I don't hate life I love beer. It's delicious a good sweet ipa is like Jesus milk. Been having a beer with dinner for about 5 years now. Down to about 1 Miller a night with random days of no alcohol. Shit sucks can't sleep at night.

>First two meals have almost no protein.

and?

Was feeling good to be back at it, until I got home from a 2.5mi walk in the low-30s and realized the only part of me that was cold was the crown of my head where my hair is thinning.