Ok, so Im currently 6'0 and i weight 100kg...

Ok, so Im currently 6'0 and i weight 100kg. I need to lose weight as fast as posible but I dont have any money to buy equipment. Is there any routine that could make me lose 15kg in 3-6 months at home?
Pic related, how much would it take me to get that body with proper training?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ejhawFP2iQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Im assuming these kind of threads are very ignored for being too much outsider

Yep
Post an actual picture of yours body so you gain attention

You can lose 15 kg and even more without any equipment.
The reason why you're fat is mostly your diet. Change the diet, start doing some simple cardio and exercises, as jogging, pushups, whatever. Until summer you should be like -15

That's easily a year in the gym if you're doing everything perfect

no one wants to see some fucktard, we want your juicy lard ass so we can whip you into a pile of raging testosterone squatting animal.

>Hurr i am fat pls help
>Go to gym!

Worst advice ever.
Fattie will then think that going once a week for an hour in gym will make him Veeky Forums while the rest of the time he will continue in his terrible lifestyle.
He will see no results and he will start hating gyms.
You always start the fit process AT HOME

it was an answer to the question at the end of the thread
>how much would it take me to get that body with proper training?

He would still need to go through his noob phase and learn about diets, macros, etc

My main change has been my shopping habits. I buy 5kg of chicken breast and pork shoulders. I freeze the whole breasts and cut the pork into portions.

Get wok, ad small dash of oil.

Fry half a white/green onion
Fry 1/3 of a bell pepper
Fry 2 medium size sliced mushrooms

add fresh ground black pepper

Put chicken breast or pork on foreman grill and cook 90%.
Take 90% cooked chicken and slice on chopping board and add to wok with veg.

Add sauce, (sriracha)

The next part is important.
-No bread
-No potatoes
-No crisps
-No biscuits
-No flapjacks
-No oreos
-No ice cream
-No sweets
-No candy
-No hot chocolate drinks
-No sugar in drinks
-No Soda
-No chocolate
-No chips
-No Pizza
-No Burgers
-No Buns
-No sandwiches (bread)
-No frozen crap, hash browns etc...
-No sausages
-No bacon

-No half price offers for any of the above
-No multibuys for any of the above

You may go to the greengrocer and buy fruit and veg. Try to stay away from grapes and things like that. Apples are my favorite.

When you've got in the habit you can add a few things to your diet.

I can have a 3 egg omlette with peppers, mushrooms, onions and sriracha.
Soy burgers are 70 calories and stick a spoonful of salsa and lettuce with onion and you'll be satisfied.

You can drink coffee or tea with no sugar.

I drink options hot chocolate, it's 50 calories a drink and I pretend I'm eating a biscuit.

I can eat like this and I will be satisfied with 1200 calories in a day. My fitnesspal and counting doesn't work for me.

Get yourself a scale and reward yourself with any takeaway you want every time you lose 5-10lbs. And when you actually lose it and can allow yourself a takeaway, don't eat it. Eat another portions of chicken sriracha and look in awe at how much chicken is there compared to a chinese takeaway.

Enjoy your cancer from all that srisračka

you can lose weight without ever leaving your bed. Calorie in/Calorie out. Stop eating so much. Weigh everything, count every calorie from EVERYTHING you eat and eat at a deficit. If you don't know what I'm referring to, it's because you didn't do the following:

Read the goddamn sticky

I quit smoking 2 year ago and have dropped 40lbs. I'm fancying my chances with the hot sauce vs obesity and smoking related diseases.

Apparently you get quite easily hooked on things.

READ THE FUCKING STICKY YOU FAT FAGGOT

100 kg bw, kek. I'm the same height and weigh 86 kg, but look bigger.

That's REALLY not what 100kg/220lbs looks like at 6'0.
Pic related is 175-180 lbs at 6'0,even made a video to prove it
youtube.com/watch?v=_ejhawFP2iQ

this is so weird to me. He looks like he would weigh so much more than that. I'm 6'0 84kg/185lbs HEAVIER THAN ZACH and look far smaller. I know i'm fatter but it is still surprising to me. Prometheus looks big but he's really light too.

Eat ~1000 cals a day and do a shitload of cardio.

just dont do this

Guys he weighs 100kg now and wants to look like pic related.

100kg - the 15kg OP wants to lose is 85kg which isn't far off that pic.

Why not? OP literally just wants to lose weight, this will definitely make him lose a shitload of weight as fast as possible like he wants

But he is 100 kg of fat, not muscle, he needs to get like 30 kilo of fat or more down and gain some muscles.
Trust me, been there. Now I'm skinnyfat mode and slowly gaining.